Reviews for How Moolah Beach SHOULD'VE ended....
chakotay99 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Wellhe was from Frisco Texas. And i lived there for around 13 years. My sister went to school with himat FHS; i was in middle school (SMS) when it was on FOX.
Amber Lee1 chapter 19 . 7/21/2003
OMG I totally loved this story. It was awesome. Of course, I liked the happy ending better, only because the thought of a young couple being broken apart by death makes me want to bawl my head off. But ya...anyways I loved the story!
xxAlyssa chapter 5 . 5/10/2003
that was short, and sweet
xxAlyssa chapter 4 . 5/10/2003
" you kiss like a dog!"... that was PRICELESS!

Alyssa
xxAlyssa chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
good blonde joke! i love those!
xxAlyssa chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
whoa! he was mad. i wish a guy would fight for me!
xxAlyssa chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
that was really good. you can have KYLE. i want DREW!
Michael chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Hello me again I just have one question and that is how can I write my own fanfiction story...if any one knowz please e-mail me and tell me cause I'm lost. I know these does have any thing to do with the story but Leecey when I read yourz it made me to write but it will probely not be as good as yours...so help any one.
Katie chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Hi, this is funny. Kyle goes to my school. Just thought you guys should know what he's really like. :) It's kinda funny cuz these two freshman girls follow him around like his own personal fanclub.
Michael chapter 20 . 7/30/2002
This was the Best MoolahBeach stroy I ever heard.I think it would make a great book. Leecey I hope you make more stroys cause I can tell your real good.
Amber Lee3 chapter 20 . 7/23/2002
Oh my gosh, this was like the best story I have ever read. I followed Moolah Beach for a while, just enough to know the characters and I love the whole plot and stuff. I chose ending B because I couldn't bear to read about Kyle's pain lol, I'm just like that. This is definitely a favorite!
Hopeful Writer chapter 20 . 7/23/2002
Okay, I liked this ending better. Just one question... how old were they? I thought they were only 17 or so. I might be wrong though. Well, good job, and, uh, I used up all my other flattery phrases in the other reviews, but you get the general gist. It was very good.

Hopeful Writer chapter 19 . 7/23/2002
Awwww, so sad! I probably should have read the happy ending first, but I'll save the best for last. It was really good, not too mushy, with just the right amount of tension. Now I'll read the happy ending.

Hopeful Writer chapter 18 . 7/21/2002
Oh. Wow. Um, you reviewed my story, so I felt it only fair to review yours. It was really good. The only thing I really didn't like was that the green team won, 'cause I was happy the purple team did. But it probably wouldn't have worked the other way in your story. I like it, though. There's going to be more, right? Well, I'll keep checking back.

PimpRed53 chapter 17 . 7/17/2002
PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING, NOW THIS STORY IS REALLY GETTNG GOOD!