Reviews for Needs and Luxuries
Animelover189 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh ma Gawd, no! You bastard!/shottodeath
I loved this ewe
bipch chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I just wanna say, and pleeeease don't think I'm a big creep, but I've read this story like seven times. I just come back to it time and time again. It is just so. Fucking. Incredible. It makes me want to explode with happy feelings.
That is all.
... Oh, and of COURSE France said yes! Of COURSE!
zeKaien chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
gee, I'm on the edge! Why oh why you just left it open-ended? ha ha but dear, I love this story.

My poor Spain, I hope France said yes!
RainingMoondrops chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Yum. At the ending I was all "Awwwwww:3" and I don't even ship this LOL
Katt1848 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
- *divides story by zero* :[
andromeda90 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
i love the relationship and the way that Francis understands Antonio and himself, and the cameos of other characters of course!
RivuletPawprint chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oi, despereaux it was, no? I will give you my opinion, as well as my critique:

There weren't any errors I could see, and for me being as finicky (pfft, I'm using my cellphone, hence the not knowing whether or not I'm spelling things right) as I am, that was a relief. I believe that Francis said no, again, me stating my opinion. Not because of the word choice and the context around the aforementioned, but because "no" can be seen as romantic and disappointing. No can mean that the relationship needs to develop more, or that One might want more of the current relationship before that big change, because marriage can really change things from the way they are. So yes or no, this story is appealing :3
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Wow, you're an awful person, do ya know that! AWFUL! How could you build up all of this romance and give an ending like that? I felt like I was slapped across the face, for goodness sakes!

It was very good though. (You know, besides the "I can't believe you just did that to me" ending :D)
I eat Ninjas chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ffffffu- Y NO ANSWER!
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
what was the answer?

oh and awesome story!
Choco-Loki chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
this story is brilliant, it's hot, adorable, endearing, and i love the domestic-ness of it all. It's written so flowingly (lol is that a word) too! (PLEAAAAAASEEEEE SAY YES FRANCIS. SAY IT. SAY IT NOW.)

-coughs- well, now that that is out of my system. This is a wonderful story, simple and elegant, oh so elegant. I don't particularly read Frain, but you've got me smiling all over the place. Great job!
Demon's sinner chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
... Well? WHAT WAS THE ANSWER!
Flor x De x Amor chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This was very lovely. And i have nothing to say that hasn't already been put in the other reviews. I would really like to know the answer because it really was described like it could go either way.
chu chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
awweeesoomeee

man. if you rp'ed france for me. i'd love you forever ;A ;