Reviews for The Sidhe
This story was absolutely phenomenal. I have put off reading it for years and I'm so thankful for the day I started because it was so heart-wrenchingly beautiful. I had to catch my breath at the end. Thank you.
I’ve been on chapter 29 for like months, I had the tab open but I couldn’t bear to finish the story because I loved it to much :( I think I read the first 29 chapters in like two days last year and idk today I decided to finally finish the story today because i felt like I had to and omg the tab has been open for almost a year lol but I am super super late to reading one of the most epic klaine stories but I’m glad I finally did it because all 32 chapters of this was lovely and beautiful. What’s even better is how you linked the end to canon klaine and I’m not even ashamed to say I am bawling :’(( Much love x
Anonymous chapter 32 . 4/21
I just finished reading this fic and I'm crying like crazy. That final... That final is a masterpiece. I started wondering if I'd like a fantasy fic about klaine and now I'm in love with it. It's so beautiful and I just want to tell you thank you.
Katsaysmeow5876 chapter 32 . 2/17
I loved this book, I have read it so many times and I can't say I'll ever be able to stop loving this book. The details allow me to see the story in Blaine and Kurt's perspectives and their feelings are so well portrayed through their actions and thoughts. The plot is well made, so that Kurt and Blaine's relationship isn't just where they meet and 1 day later they're dating. It's very realistic (well as realistic a fantasy story can be) in the sense where all characters can be very loved and nobody seems like a bad guy but actually is good (other than Dronyen of course, he's just plain cruel and a total sadist). Please keep on writing, you are a wonderful writer and I would love to read more books you write.
This book isn't a book. It's a work of art.
Juonithz chapter 25 . 2/12
OMG Puck! I was starting to believe that I wasn't going to get any other Glee character in this story. Can't wait too see the rest and how they'd act! Loving the story its beautiful and brilliant.
This was the most beautiful thing I ever read!
Klaine Fearlessly And Forever chapter 32 . 12/18/2017
That story was absolutely beautiful. Throughout this whole story I was crying multiple times. It took me three days to read this story and every minute of reading this story was amazing. There would moments when I thought that Kurt and Blaine would going to die and this story had me on the edge of my seat. The story was very realistic to life, death is a thing that many fear as we can see with Kurt and Blaine. Kurt knew that Blaine wasn't going to live forever, but he always lived in the moment, the "now". This story teaches yhe importance of the "now", don't worry about the future or the past. When I read this story I felt like I was on an adventure with Kurt and Blaine. I felt all the pain, sadness, regret, happiness, love, bliss, anger, and lust. This story was fill of emotion, it was like a firework, exploring with many bright colors. I love the way you ended this story, Kurt and Blaine in the end will always find each other, it doesn't matter if their both humans or another creature. The process of reincarnation is something I deeply believe in and I love how you ended it with Blaine and Kurt being teenagers. This story was a great connection between Glee and the fanstany world. The story was good balance between good and bad and how bad people can became good when given a chance. The world is fill of pain and many things need to change and there are many people that do take that step but unforturely alot of people don't. Kurt was stuggling between helping the world or being with his one true love and that is a very hard choice. I hated Faire at first to be honest but then I learned to come to terms with him. Faire isn't a bad guy as I first viewed him. I understand Faire and I understand that he loved Kurt and it was very kind of him to let Kurt be with Blaine even thought it pained him. This was a true story of soulmates. Kurt has always been my favorite character in Glee and that is because of how strong he always is and this story showed that. Kurt has been thought alot of pain and Blaine has always been that person to support him thought thick and thin. You are an amazing writer, your writing is beautiful and absolutely beathe-taking. Thank-you for writing this beautiful piece of fanfiction:)
I Say Noo To Status Quo chapter 32 . 9/26/2017
I just reread this after remembering my fan fiction account and diving in through my old favorite stories. This was such a gorgeous story. Even if it wasn't Klaine I would have loved it. You really are incredibly talented and your imagination is something else. I hope you've been doing well in these years after your wrapped up this story!
Katsaysmeow5876 chapter 32 . 8/26/2017
I'm in tears this story was beautiful and the way it ended was so beautiful and put together. You are a very talented writer, and the fact that you combined fantasy with Glee characters and you ended with the time when Blaine realized he loved Kurt that's really well thought out and just overall beautiful.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/2/2017