Reviews for The Sidhe
I don't know how to feel. I spent the night playing blackbird with tears in my eyes.
EstrellaReina chapter 32 . 5/3
God! The end always gets me! No matter how many times I read this, I'm always sobbing when I get to the end! :'(
J.M.B chapter 3 . 4/1
This story is FANTASTIC so far!
VTC chapter 24 . 3/27
Oh God. Omg. Blaine is gonna flip his shit. I can't believe Kurt just -released Blaine's hands- to fling himself at Firae. I mean... I get it... surrounded, keeping up appearances... But that has to wound in the deepest way.
Kylie chapter 32 . 2/16
Wow. I have no words that was just...wow
OMFGGGGG OMG WHAT NO YAS ITS PUCK
Evelyn Hernandez chapter 33 . 11/9/2015
Hi! I Know it's late I mean you wrote this years ago, but I'm mexican so the english was hard for me but now i can. And I just want to how glad i am that you have wrote this story because is the most beautiful things have I ever read in my life and i've read a lot so... Thank you so much for give a piece of Klaine that it will be in my heart forever. I mean my god! You make me cry a lot sometimes for hapyness and somentimes for sadness. I was thinking of print this and turn it to a book but now you tell me that is a book already. And I want to mention too that the way that you contected your storyline with the glee storyline was genius and beautiful and I love it... Like all the story... So thanks again and congratulations you really deserve every good comment :') 3 God I really love this with crazy!
Pepperoni10010 chapter 33 . 10/24/2015
Love this story. Kinda held off reading it as I didn't think it would be my thing. How wrong was I? :-)
Wonderful piece of work. Thank you.
Andrea Criss York chapter 32 . 8/26/2015
thank you for writying this faboulous and beautiful fanficyion, i have loved it. really, thank you
Andrea Criss York chapter 31 . 8/26/2015
ooooo i love it!
lover95 chapter 33 . 8/24/2015
I've always had this story pop up, and people always suggested it, but unfortunately I've put it on the back burner for too long. It wasn't until yesterday that I decided to read it, and I'm so glad I did. This story made me laugh, made me cry, and made me fall in love with two characters that I didn't think I could love more than I already did. Thank you for bringing your wonderful story into our lives.

Love,
what would it be.?
Andrea Criss York chapter 28 . 8/23/2015
how saad
Andrea Criss York chapter 25 . 8/23/2015
i love puck he is the best, and I dont kbiw hiw Blaine is going ti solutionate this.
3,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »