Reviews for The Sidhe
OrdinaryFreak00 chapter 32 . 4/18
Wauw, just.. Wauw! I can't believe I didn't read this sooner.. I'm.. Speechless.. Just.. God I cried! I know you posted this like three years ago, but just know people still enjoy this story, it's amazing, breathtaking, I mean.. The most beautiful fic ever written, just.. Wauw!
This is the best thing I have ever put my eyes on, I have no words to describe the beautiful beautiful end I actually can't think about it without crying when I told my brother about how their love story continued as the cannon klaine I couldn't do it cause I started crying, thank you so much for this piece of heaven you wrote
jay chapter 33 . 1/22
YESSSSSSS!this fic was EXACTLY what I was looking for! BEAUTIFUL KLAINE ROMANCE and making love here and there :) you are a very veeeeery talented writer I love this fic sooooo much!
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 25 . 1/21
I literally just punched the air and yelled "Yes!" then did a happy dance.
didyagetmytext chapter 9 . 1/14
THIS FIC IS SO INCREDIBLE IT HAS EVERYTHING YOUR REGULAR FANTASY/FICTION BOOK WOULDN'T HAVE. KLAINE AND SEX.
blazelight790 chapter 33 . 1/4
Congratulations! This story has been such a ride. Whenever I think one problem closes, and then both Kurt and Blaine are safe, another problem arises, and then the angst comes back again. And that ending was just heartwrenching. I've seen endings like these on other fics before, but endings like that still manage to astound me. Great work! I'm gonna start looking into your other stories now haha
zyanyacitlalli.alfaro chapter 33 . 12/29/2014
I don't know if you still read The reviews considering that you finished this a while ago but...OH MY GOD! THAT WAS UTTERLY BEAUTIFUL believe me The end was just soo perfect and The whole story is simply wonderful and I'm so happy for you for The trilogy! I don't know why i didn't read this before, *cries* this klaine fanfic i just...wow *applaud her*
amy333 chapter 33 . 12/22/2014
Congratulations! I'm glad someone managed to take their talent and develop and work at it so far!
danii-san chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
Congratulations! I'm totally not surprised by this: ever since i read The Sidhe all i could think was "this should be a book and then someone shoul make a movie". I imagine that you must be very happy :)
Guest chapter 32 . 12/8/2014
I don't think I have ever cried harder at something.
Isabella chapter 32 . 12/6/2014
I cried sooooo hard. It was soo beautiful
Tuuzmorado chapter 33 . 12/7/2014
OMG! IS THIS FOR REAL?! OMG! I think I just passed out. Congratulations! This is huge and you can bet that I'll be reading that trilogy. Wow.
shotofwhiskey chapter 33 . 12/7/2014
SO EXCITED! Congratulations on the publishing deal!
New fan chapter 32 . 12/1/2014
Thank-you so so so much for making a PDF version of this available for download! I without the option to use the internet, so being able to have a copy of it available to read on my computer is so amazing! Thank you so much!

Also, I should probably let you know (after reading the thing in one go and entirely neglecting other duties of mine...) that I absolutely love the story ;D Also, I look forward to being able to read your book! :)
cloudysock chapter 33 . 12/2/2014
just wanted to give you a big virtuell hug -that's so exciting! I remember reading and loving this fic what feels like ages ago now but I would love to come back to this world when your series gets published :) I thinkg its great that you'll be getting wider recognition for your work and it sounds just amazing (also I think its really lovely that you decided to keep the fic online as well) much love and all the best to you 3
3,779 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »