Reviews for The Sidhe
TheHomemadeDarkmark chapter 32 . 1/25
OK first of all, fuck you. I am crying so much. I read this entire fic in one night. It is 2am and I have class tomorrow. But FUCK that was amazing. I honestly had no idea what would happen next. I will tell you, though, that the very second I realized you were going to bring CANON Klaine in at the end I literally threw down my phone. Because OMG they found each other again and they're Klaine and they're happy and asdfghjkl I just can't. I was hesitant to read this because I usually stick to certain genres but I decided, this is like, the second most favorited Klaine fic, might as well try. And damn, I am glad I did. It was beautiful and emotional and wonderful and every other good word there is. I can't even complain about how utterly heartbreaking it is because it was done so beautifully. Thank you so much for writing this, you are so talented. This is officially one of my favorite fics, not just for Klaine, but overall out of every fanfiction I've ever read. OK, I've ranted enough. I just wanted you to know how breathtaking this story was.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/31/2016
I have read this glorious fanfic countless times over the years and it never disappoints! So imaginative, so well written, so much Klaine love! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! Until next time. . . .!
klaineismykryptonite chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
i absolutely love this story so far, you're such a talented writer! i just hope it ends well, because i'm looking back at some comments and most say that they are always in tears at the end, hopefully all happy ones?
Guest chapter 32 . 5/20/2016
I don't know how to feel. I spent the night playing blackbird with tears in my eyes.
EstrellaReina chapter 32 . 5/3/2016
God! The end always gets me! No matter how many times I read this, I'm always sobbing when I get to the end! :'(
J.M.B chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
This story is FANTASTIC so far!
VTC chapter 24 . 3/27/2016
Oh God. Omg. Blaine is gonna flip his shit. I can't believe Kurt just -released Blaine's hands- to fling himself at Firae. I mean... I get it... surrounded, keeping up appearances... But that has to wound in the deepest way.
Kylie chapter 32 . 2/16/2016
Wow. I have no words that was just...wow
Guest chapter 25 . 1/2/2016
OMFGGGGG OMG WHAT NO YAS ITS PUCK
Evelyn Hernandez chapter 33 . 11/9/2015
Hi! I Know it's late I mean you wrote this years ago, but I'm mexican so the english was hard for me but now i can. And I just want to how glad i am that you have wrote this story because is the most beautiful things have I ever read in my life and i've read a lot so... Thank you so much for give a piece of Klaine that it will be in my heart forever. I mean my god! You make me cry a lot sometimes for hapyness and somentimes for sadness. I was thinking of print this and turn it to a book but now you tell me that is a book already. And I want to mention too that the way that you contected your storyline with the glee storyline was genius and beautiful and I love it... Like all the story... So thanks again and congratulations you really deserve every good comment :') 3 God I really love this with crazy!
Pepperoni10010 chapter 33 . 10/24/2015
Love this story. Kinda held off reading it as I didn't think it would be my thing. How wrong was I? :-)
Wonderful piece of work. Thank you.
Andrea Criss York chapter 32 . 8/26/2015
thank you for writying this faboulous and beautiful fanficyion, i have loved it. really, thank you
Andrea Criss York chapter 31 . 8/26/2015
ooooo i love it!
lover95 chapter 33 . 8/24/2015
I've always had this story pop up, and people always suggested it, but unfortunately I've put it on the back burner for too long. It wasn't until yesterday that I decided to read it, and I'm so glad I did. This story made me laugh, made me cry, and made me fall in love with two characters that I didn't think I could love more than I already did. Thank you for bringing your wonderful story into our lives.

Love,