Reviews for The Sidhe
Brave Woodpecker chapter 32 . 7/27
Oh my god...or should I say "Oh my gods" I discovered this story through the French translation of BerlinExpress but I literally fell in love with this fic, and I decided to come and read the original to finish it.

I'm going to try to describe what I felt while reading it, but I'm not sure I get there, because to tell you the truth, The Sidhe just left me speechless... I don't think I once read a Klaine fiction that affected me as much as this one... God... Just thinking back to everything that happened from the beginning, I feel like crying , but OK *breathe deeply*

I truely admire your talent, because you have not only invented an epic love story, but also a whole world around this, with his rules and everything. This is exactly the kind of fiction that should be adapted in book and movie... Just... Wow ! Your story is incredibly realistic and absolute wealth !

I couldn't choose one scene that touched me the most, because it's a whole thing. All I know is that The Sidhe made me feel intense feelings. I had feels, I laughed, I was afraid, I was moved, I was angry, but more than anything I think I cried. In this fantasy universe, you wrote (to my opinion) one of the most beautiful love stories in the world, and I don't care that's just a fanfiction, in my heart she joined Romeo and Juliet and all the others... Your story has not only touched my heart but also my soul, and I think I never would thank you enough for having written it.

Now let's talk about the epilogue... It was just beautiful, poetic, dramatic and sad. I sobbed and had to make several breaks during my reading, because Kurt's pain was so palpable, but the last lines... Wow... I didn't expect it, and I think this is the best end this story could have. Kurt and Blaine, more than friends, lovers, and soulmates are, as you say so, lifemates. And in this lifetime or another, they always gonna find each others, because, because of everything...

I'll end this review by sincerely thanking you again. Never forget how talented you are and I pray for you to keep writing no matter what, whatever you want, even your shopping list but continues ! I'm sorry if my english is bad, I am Swiss and so I speak French, and even if I do English for 4 years now, it's 4am and I'm still all out of whack by the end of The Sidhe to perhaps succeed in making coherent sentences. Anyway... Thank you so much !

Woody :3
Jophur chapter 32 . 7/26
OMG... i left to make a review only at the end on purpose. I am reading this for a week or two.. at frist a little ceptical, because i am quite new reading fanfiction and also because until now i had only read canon Klaine fanfiction.
But you story captured me... and i sudenly found myself reading it avidly.
And i loved it. And this chapter was read at great cost, because the tears didn't stop falling until the very end. Tears of sadness, joy, tenderness, . the last part is so sweet, so magical, so intense, so beautiful and it fits so well in the Blaine and Kurt story in the tv show... i cried so much.

I hope your book is being a success. I will search for it.
Sebby Smythe chapter 33 . 7/20
OH MY GOD I'M SOOOOO GONNA BUY IT! **
Oh My Gosh! I readed this FIC a loong time ago and I return often to read it. This time... Well... Surprise!
WAAAA **
klaine-is-my-life-forever chapter 33 . 7/9
Hi! I have to say that I loved "The sidhe" so much and I think the greatest part is the end. I hope I can find your book soon. And I hope that you will still writting. This words aren't enough to describe all the feeling that I had when I was reading your fic.
It's fantastic!
Congratulations and kisses
Anna
Charleygyrl chapter 32 . 5/26
Well shit.
Damnm

THEY MET IN ANOTHER LIFETIME AND I AM NOT OKAY OKAY? I'M LITERALLY SOBBING, A PILE OF GOO ON MY KITCHEN FLOOR.
I AM GOING TO RE-READ THIS AGAIN BYE.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS! I'M BLOWN AWAY BY THIS! :O:O:D
Charleygyrl chapter 31 . 5/26
OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GAAAAAWD, I AM LOSING SLEEP OVER THIS FIC AND I CAN'T JUST UNFG JFC

YOU ARE AMAZING ASDFGHJKL! :D
Charleygyrl chapter 23 . 5/26
FUCKING BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN I ...

XOXO
Charleygyrl chapter 18 . 5/25
Uh oh dun dun duuuuuun :(:(

I'm baaack, YAY! Xoxox Marianne :D:D
Charleygyrl chapter 16 . 5/23
ASDFGHJKL I AM LITERALLY A PILE OF GOO ON MAH KITCHEN FLOOR. SO MANY FUCKING FEEELS MAN. FEEELS.

It's official. I've DIED and gone to heaven.
-Marianne XOXOXOXO *-*
Charleygyrl chapter 11 . 5/23
Oh pooey. :(:(:(

They... they DO stay together forever...right? OH GOD RIGHT?! :(:(:(
-Marianne XOXOXOXO :/:/
Charleygyrl chapter 10 . 5/23
IN. CRED. .
This is soooooooo powerfully written, I'm seriously on the edge of my seat LIKE

XOXOXOXO Marianne :*:* :O:O
Charleygyrl chapter 7 . 5/23
Such a wonderful and beautiful perfect chapter. :'")

KUDOS HUN!

-Marianne XOXOXOXO :*:*
Charleygyrl chapter 5 . 5/23
Holy...
Charleygyrl chapter 4 . 5/23
OMG I HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND KURT OH GOD MY HEART PHYSICALLY HURTS.

As for that beautiful place? I think it'd be great for them BOTH IF they were to get together eventually? :):)
I feel like there's alllooooot of angst coming up! :/:/

-Marianne XOXOXOXO :3:3