Reviews for The Sidhe
I am Unicorn07 chapter 32 . 8/27/2014
No..oh my god..please..the feels man.. It's like I've been hit by a freight train or something.. Oh my god, I've been sobbing for days man. Days. I don't want to leave my bed, I just want to lay in my bed and read it all over again. And exprecience the emotional turmoil all over again.
Dude.
Dude.
I love you so much for writing this.
tonia87 chapter 32 . 8/25/2014
OMG..I am in tears right now lol
This is truly the best fanfiction I have ever read and I don't think there will be any one like it... like ever :)))))
QUINN GARRETT chapter 32 . 8/13/2014
omg this was amazing i cried im not even kidding i read it every night and know its over :( plz make more
SKR3939 chapter 31 . 8/13/2014
This fic was one of the first fanfictions I ever read. It became my favorite of the few I had read right away. It's been over 3 years since then. In that time I have read way over 100 fanfictions (the majority of them Klaine) and this FanFiction is still my all time favorite. It's beautiful, heartbreaking, and probably the most gorgeous thing I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story and sharing it with the world. I will forever be in your debt.
tapastapas chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I LOVED this story! It is one of the best Klaine stories I have read. Thank you :D
varpindave chapter 32 . 7/28/2014
This is the most beautiful history Klaine i've ever read! thank you so much for do this to us! I cried a lot in this chapter but I enjoy it very very much! this world was fantastic! you are an amazing writer! Thank you thank you thank you!
Goodfan48 chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
Best love story Ever! I loved every word of it!
lilyvandersteen chapter 32 . 7/18/2014
This is easily one of the most amazing and beautiful Klaine stories I have ever read. I loved it. So a big heartfelt thank-you for writing it and sharing it with us!
john c gordon sr chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I am not one for the male on male sexuall parts of the story, although I do see the need to have them . So that one might understand the emotional aspects in the story. And to understand the neccesity to appear to fit in to ones society
even if you dont condone what that society considers appropriate and just. Verry good so far. It gets your interest up early.
DarklingLinny chapter 32 . 6/30/2014
(Sobbing uncontrobablly) I really wasn't going to read this at first, but then I thought what the hell. And boy am I glad i did! You are an amazing writer. You should be writing books upon books and making them into movies, because I would spend shit loads of money on them! There is so much detail in this story that it really drew me into it and couldn't stop reading. Everything about this is magnificent. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
BeaQueenDire chapter 32 . 6/29/2014
Hello Chazzam.
I know you last updated a long time ago but I still got to try to talk to you. I began watching Glee a long time ago but I just entered the glee Fandom or Community as I like to name it, a few months ago.
I was searching for yet another story to read and tried The Sidhe... As soon as I began reading it, I knew it was for the long run, till the last dot. I loved it right away. It truly is the best fanfiction I have ever read and I am not saying this lightly. It was extremely well written, so much thoughts and ideas were put into this work. I can't find enough words to describe how good it was. The only thing that comes to mind right now is that it could have been a fantasy book I could have bought in a book shop and loved right away. It would have stayed on my book shelf in my room and I would come back to it quite often like I usually do with Harry Potter, Eragon or some others.
I just couldn't stop myself from reading it because it truly was wonder-ful... ;)
I laughed, I cried, I shook with anticipation, with dread, with affection or hate towards the character, their world, so different and yet, so identical to our own. It amazed me, from the beginning to the very end. And your end was - although heartbreaking - beautiful. How you managed to put your world into the Glee world was just too much for me and I was overwhelmed.

You deserve all your reviews, all your followers, all the congratulations we give you. I wish you could see this comment so that you can be very much proud of yourself and know how grateful I am for you to have shared this wonderful adventure with us. Thank you Chazzam. I hope you are well.

Kindest regards from Anne-Claire AKA BeaQueenDire.
Leia 96 chapter 32 . 5/29/2014
Wow. Just wow, this impressed me so much! I don't even usually read Glee fanfic, but my friend recommended this to me and wow am I glad she did. I've basically been doing nothing but reading this for like the last three days, I was so addicted. This is such an interesting world, an you made it feel so real. Plus, that ending was PERFECT. Like, I started to shriek ridiculously when I realized what you'd done. Definitely going to check out your other one shots and drabbles that go with this story. Thanks for writing such an amazing piece of fiction :)
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 32 . 5/21/2014
I started to read this story and at chapter ten I thought it maybe wasn't my thing, but I was new to Fanfiction then. So, I read others. I gave "Go Your Own Way" another chance and I loved it. And two days ago I was like "What do I have to lose?" And I read it. I knew it would end with them meeting again in an other life, so maybe that's the reason I didn't wanna read. But I did and I fell in love. I fell in love with everything. I love Puck in this story and when I saw it was just two chapters left I freaked out. But I kept going and I thank the gods for that! Beautiful. Thanks for writing this and giving me and many other people a wonderful experience. You're amazing. Thanks.
Anderverysue chapter 32 . 5/15/2014
Thanks for your beautiful fanfiction !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Absolutely incredible. This was so real. It was raw and powerful. Absolutely incredible.
3,888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »