Reviews for Doctor Whoof: First Impressions
thirdoffive1 chapter 1 . 2/12
Fizzbin! Points for references!

The game can be played with a standard Earth deck of cards, despite the slightly differing deck on Beta Antares IV.

Each player gets six cards, except for the player on the dealer's right, who gets seven.

The second card is turned up, except on Tuesdays.

Two jacks are a "half-fizzbin".

If you have a half-fizzbin:

a third jack is a "shralk" and results in disqualification;

one wants a king and a deuce, except at night, when one wants a queen and a four;

if a king had been dealt, the player would get another card, except when it is dark, in which case he'd have to give it back.

The top hand is a "royal fizzbin", but the odds against getting one are said to be "astronomical".
Puppeteer of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Loved it! IT's hilarious! I can't really say anything about what regeneration Doc' is, but I loved how in character Twilight is! I LOVED IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I love this! So in character!
crossoverfanofanime chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Awesome! You gotta write more. And that flashback with the conversation between celestia and twilight, hilarious! "Most ponies stop after "it's bigger on the inside"" that cracked me up.

Oh, and I challenge you to write one with rainbow dash as the companion, that'd be fun to read
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
WolfxxBrony45 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
ripping off Dr. Who? lol jk is this after "Beating The Heat?"
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
"What? Look, I... I'm not into that."

"When was the last time you got mounted, my dear?"

OK This Is Freaking Hilarious

Sunova' now I'm gonna have to explain why is it that I Have a MLP Story in my Favorites
DreZoma chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Make a whole story :D
NinjaFoodLover chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I love how Celestia just drops the question right in the middle of the conversation...Somehow I can totally see her doing that.
Endam chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I've read this before. Again, one of my favourites, and again, written by you.
Davifflaelan chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I felt like I was watching the good Doctor... Ties are cool.
KAHNDetective27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
lol, I love "Meanwhile in the TARDIS." chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Woahh... I've seen the videos for Doctor Whooves, so I was just curious... didn't think I'd come across something as good as this! The Doctor was in character, but I don't know about Twilight. From the one actual episode I've seen of MLP, it seems right. Good job!
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
God damn you. Now I have to put this on my favourites, where everyone can see it, and I'm going to have to explain why I am reading MLP fanfiction, let alone faveing it. Thanks.
Kiwi chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Only thing that bugs me is tie? Not bow tie? :/

Unless this is 10. But he didn't say _'s are cool