Reviews for Doctor Whoof: First Impressions
I love this! So in character!
crossoverfanofanime chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Awesome! You gotta write more. And that flashback with the conversation between celestia and twilight, hilarious! "Most ponies stop after "it's bigger on the inside"" that cracked me up.

Oh, and I challenge you to write one with rainbow dash as the companion, that'd be fun to read
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
LOL!
WolfxxBrony45 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
ripping off Dr. Who? lol jk is this after "Beating The Heat?"
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
"What? Look, I... I'm not into that."

"When was the last time you got mounted, my dear?"

OK This Is Freaking Hilarious

Sunova' now I'm gonna have to explain why is it that I Have a MLP Story in my Favorites
DreZoma chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Make a whole story :D
NinjaFoodLover chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I love how Celestia just drops the question right in the middle of the conversation...Somehow I can totally see her doing that.
Endam chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I've read this before. Again, one of my favourites, and again, written by you.
Davifflaelan chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I felt like I was watching the good Doctor... Ties are cool.
KAHNDetective27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
lol, I love "Meanwhile in the TARDIS."
EVERYTHING.I.KNOW.is.a.LIE chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Woahh... I've seen the videos for Doctor Whooves, so I was just curious... didn't think I'd come across something as good as this! The Doctor was in character, but I don't know about Twilight. From the one actual episode I've seen of MLP, it seems right. Good job!
Numbuh six-sixtysix chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
God damn you. Now I have to put this on my favourites, where everyone can see it, and I'm going to have to explain why I am reading MLP fanfiction, let alone faveing it. Thanks.
Kiwi chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Only thing that bugs me is tie? Not bow tie? :/

Unless this is 10. But he didn't say _'s are cool
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Nice irregularity, as expected from such a cool character as the Doctor.

Well done!
Zeke chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
The only thing that disappoints me about this is that everyone places Twilight (or Derpy) as the Doctor's companion. I'd say it's more likely that Fluttershy already will have had been that...