Reviews for May 13th
iamgoku chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
such a great and cute story, and I loved kim and shego's conversation on the phone, it sounded like they were planning a secret wedding or something XD
Deathnoteuser chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This story... I love it to bits.
I'm gonna hug you now
\(-_-)/
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Aww :) Nicely written!
Nightraze chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Awesome fic! I think it is written in a very similar way to Truckula's original story, so if thats what you were going for then, great job. I have read other stories that have borrowed Agni, but this is the first fic that i came across that wrote her character is in.. well.. character, so well done!
Terabiel chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Very nice. Not sure if this is an "official" part of the Agni cannon or not, but it was certainly cute and seems like it fits with the rest.
Blackbird chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I'm trying to think of the best way to describe this fic and all I can really come up with is:

D'awwwwwww!

Seriously that was very cute and heartwarming fic. Great to see Agni being able to have some fun for once and especially on her birthday, the one time when you need to enjoy yourself most. I do wish she could have personally scored against that little brat but hit her in the face with the ball but it was still a cool Kim move to see there and so it works.

I also liked how Agni wasn't just taking up all the attention for herself and was actually annoyed Kim was making the party all about her. Just seemed like the kind of thing she would do. After all, who knows the value of a birthday party better than someone who never had one?

Course the Kigoy bits were fun to and reminded me why I like that couple so much and a reminder that I REALLY need to get back to my own fics. Though I wonder how everyone will take it when they realize Kim and Shego have made up in quite a serious way. Heh.

Of course the ending with Kim and Agni was just heartwarming. No other way to describe it. A very nice, touching ending. Very well done over all my friend. Sorry it took me so long to get to it.
Wirenfeldt Jr chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
d'aaaaaaw.. cute ending... .. now i just wonder one thing.. you gonna update HiH soon?.. it has sadly been ages since anything happened there.. and i really like the awkwierdness of the plot.. hope to see something soon

and on a semi-related note, i hope the Haven is going online again soon.. .. anyway.. i'll be waiting for more KP goodness..

Wirenfeldt Jr.
Honulicious chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
this was a great one-shot! but since i don't read all of the ff stories out there...who's agni's real parents? shego and?

it is kinda weird that shego found out about a daughter only a few months ago...and agni's already 13! ah, i'm so curious.

there's definitely love between shego and kim! well i'm gonna search for this other author you mentioned!

thanks!
Clemenmore chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
wow i really like this. alot. man. are you going to do anymore on this?
kitmaro chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
To bad this is a one shot. This could be a cool story if it went further. As is it's great and a good read.