Reviews for My Love, My Secret
Soul93 chapter 29 . 2/21
It's about time someone stopped blabbermouth Marge in her tracks LOL
Soul93 chapter 26 . 2/18
I'm really not happy with Merlin, if he really wanted to be a good friend he should've told Arthur about Morgana's plotting way before throwing Gwen under the bus like that.
Soul93 chapter 25 . 2/18
Will Gwen ever get a break, oh my. Well at first I thought her argument with Arthur was being staged, like him, Gwen and Merlin set it up to swat Morgana. But it soon became crystal that it was very much real.

I've wanted Gwen to get a bit more realistic, but I feel she's being too real. Lol. No one had to break anyone's heart, but I totally get the why.

At least it was Merlin and not Arthur who saw that kiss, though now I'm curious what Merlin was doing there anyways. Well I'm off to the next chapter, I can barely put this story down.
Soul93 chapter 15 . 2/18
I'm somewhat relieved it was Elliot who caught them and not someone else, say Vivian, Uther or Tom because I think things would have gone down much much worse.

Obviously I'm still rooting for Gwen and Arthur, but I also feel they needed to hear some harsh truths. Actually start getting prepared for the reaction their involvement will invoke.

I really enjoyed the little domestic scene they were having before Elliot happened.
Soul93 chapter 14 . 2/18
You've done a wonderful job on Morgana, her evil here mirrors that in Merlin. Putting on a face to get what she wants and trying to justify her wrongdoing to ease her own conscience.

I've actually never hated Vivian, if anything I felt sorry for her the whole time Arthur kept blowing her off. More so now after learning how Arthur used then discarded her.

I'm also beginning to get anxious because things look like they are about to take a nasty turn for Gwen and worse she won't even see it coming because her head is in the clouds.
Soul93 chapter 10 . 2/16
I'm loving this story! The dynamics between the characters and how you're unraveling the plot in such a detailed story telling has me completely hooked!
amber chapter 40 . 1/12
This was great will you be doing another fanfiction?
nosa chapter 40 . 9/14/2014
This is one of the best fanficton i have read
lottacats chapter 40 . 9/9/2014
*hysterical applause*
MadaleineWinchester chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
I've only read 3 chapters and I already have a feeling this story is going to be amazing :) Great job! I'm hooked.
Roshni chapter 40 . 8/8/2014
This was absolutely amazing. I have never read anything like it before, it honestly is the best thing ever! It will remain my favourite fanfiction EVER. And that's a fact. You are extremely talented and I hope you realise that! Merlin is one of my favourite shows ever and this definitely did it credit! I swear to god it should become a movie haha! Although movies never really turn out like the book!
Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it:)
BELINDAPENDRAGON chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I started this awesome Arwen tale a while ago but the business of life took me away. But I am back now and I am very excited to go back and reread the first few chapters I started. And now that the whole wonderful tale is complete, I'm in for a good time!
Tifah 98 chapter 40 . 7/28/2014
Finally its finish! I LOVED EVERY CHAPPY OF THIS STORY! THANJ YOU FOR DELIVERING A FANTASTIC READ! PEACE OUT( PS. I'LL READ MORE OF YOUR WORK!:).
Guest chapter 40 . 4/3/2014
Woah woah woah! finaly done..lyk serzly? dnt knw hw 2 put diz buh nafin haz eva been diz captivatin b4,u knw, frm wen i startd d chapter1 i cudnt evn bring miself 2 figure owt wat bout' d story thrilled me d most... hvnt evn left a single comment cuz av gat no idea of wat ta say... buh ur totali awesome nd ova creatve! thru owt diz story, ah had mixed feelinz dey wer tymz i smiled, laughed,cried, sobbed esp wen author was shot, nd den morgana z rili a demon.. abt vivian„no commentz„ den as 4 merlin derz no frnd in d world lyk him, gwen remainz mi baby nd i rili wish she didnt go thru as much stres... finaly 2 u gr8est of ol, mLMS MY new AdDiCTIoN
deweydell25 chapter 40 . 11/2/2013
This story was AMAZING! I was captivated throughout; you are a
Wonderful writer.