Reviews for My Love, My Secret
PendragonStark7 chapter 29 . 3/3/2013
Yes I like softie Uther but will the soft side turn into rage when he finds out what's really going on? Can't wait to find out! And Arthur sticking up for Gwen when Morgana and Vivian were talking loved it : ) Wonder what they will plan next?
PendragonStark7 chapter 28 . 3/3/2013
O-oh. Not good if Morgana tells Uther. Good for Arthur when he talked to Tom and maned up about his mistakes. Am really exited for the next chapter. I love fanfics like this : )
PendragonStark7 chapter 27 . 3/3/2013
I am sure they are back together and I knew that somthing like this would happen sooner or later : ) Cant wait to read the next chapter!1
PendragonStark7 chapter 26 . 3/3/2013
Wow very eventful chapter lots of thing I want to say. But am not sure how to express or say them. One thing I do want to say is that I thought that it would be Uther blowing up and all mad first before Guinevere's father. WOW. I hop Arthur and Guinevere make amends. Off to read th next chapter : )
PendragonStark7 chapter 25 . 3/3/2013
Ahhhhh NONONONONONONONO Why does Lorenzo have to spoil everything now Merlin will tell Arthur and Arthur's suspicions will come true. What else could go wrong? I most likely don't want to say that because Im sure that there will be more in the future.
PendragonStark7 chapter 24 . 3/3/2013
Well hopefully Morgana see's sense and turns good and helps Merlin get Arthur and Guinevere back together because she knows that he will be miserable.
PendragonStark7 chapter 23 . 3/3/2013
Awww nonononononononono Why does LORENZO always have to ruin everything? And both Arthur and Gwen are overreating. Guinevere need to not spend time with him so much and Arthur needs to trust her more. Although Im sure this one argument could not change their relationship that much could it? Only one way to find out and thats to read the next chapter : )
PendragonStark7 chapter 22 . 3/3/2013
What caused Guinevere to lose her train of thought when she looked out the window? I wonder. And yay I am also glad that Arthur and Lorenzo's encounter went really well : ) I was nervous that somthing bad would happen.
PendragonStark7 chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
Oooooo Morgana and Merlin showdown. And poor Arthur having to deal with Vivian. Cute Arthur and Gwen scene with the christmas tree. I totally thought that Uther would sepect somthing when he saw them together but its a good thing he did not see anything yet. . .
PendragonStark7 chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
Ok I have only read a little bit of this first chapter and I have to say Im not impressed with Gwen so far. Stop spending time with Lorenzo Gwen. GO AWAY LORENZO EVERYTHING ALWAYS SEEMS FINE AND HANDY DANDY UNTIL YOU SHOW UP. PLEASE MAKE HIM GO AWAY. And good job Eliott for trying to get Gwen in line and not to lead Lorenzo on. I give a thumbs up to Eliott. Gwen you have loveable headstrong sweet Arthur, levae Lorenzo.
Ok I just had to say that, and I will continue reading the chapter now.
PendragonStark7 chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
NNNNNOOOOOO NOT LORENZO. REFUSE HIM GWEN REFUSE HIM GWEN. NONONONONONONONONONONO NO. SHE LOVES ARTHUR GO AWAY LORENZO GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY.
Love the Arthur and Gwen scees very romantic. Im scared that somthing big is going to happen soon. And GO AWAY LORENZO NOBODY WANTS YOU AROUND, GWEN AND ARTHUR ARE HAPPY LEAVE SOON PLEASE.
PendragonStark7 chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
Arthur Arthur Arthur you need to be more carful around Morgana. And good Merlin found out that Vivian and Morgana knows. Hopefully he tells them that Morgana and Vivian know and they should be more careful.
PendragonStark7 chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
I knew Vivian would cause trouble. Hopefully Merlin tells Arthur and he and Guinevere are warned in time but Im sure things will get uglyer.
PendragonStark7 chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
Aww cute ending although I can't but feel like there is trouble comming. . .and also Im guessing Morgana herd Arthur and Guinevere through the door. She always seems to show up whenever Athur and Gwen are having a little bit of a moment. On to read ch. 17 : )
PendragonStark7 chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
Just read chapter 15 and OMG not good not good. Atleast it was not Vivian or Uther but I have a feeling that that will be very soon. . .

I loved Arthur and Gwen together though, that was really cute and romantic to read. On to the next chapter cant wait to see what happends next.
875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »