Reviews for One Blue Box, One Big Arena
fantasychica37 chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
BEST TRIVIA QUESTION EVERRRRR
RIVER SOOOOOOOOONNNNG
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
I would wait till the Regen is over then command to know who she or he is- hoping it's the doctor- then follow them on their adventure.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Melody Pond
Guest chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Pretty please make qbnew chappy soon! Im loving it. And the fact that im not the only doctor who and hunger games fan out there
iTand chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
I'm looking forward to future updates
xXKatnissXx chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
i love the story! review question: i would probably freak out, realize he/she is a time lord, and start laughing.

:D
Sukii-Sama chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
OMG UR ALIVE. 0.0

haha jk. Yays River!

hmmmm... if I saw a timelord regenterate... i would prbably wait until he was done and then go up and introduce myself, ask him to take me with him, and then ask him about the secrets of the universe.
alisonhendrinks chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
hahah that is awesome XD
Empty Happiness chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Melody Pond (right?), AKA, River Song.

This is an interesting idea, I'd really like to read more!
percabeth-rules1110 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Me-Melody Pond.

Rory-No, its Melody Williams.

Me-Hmmm, no Pond.

Amy-I think as the father, Rory gets to decide.

Me-Shut up ya big milk thing. Anywho great story keep it up!

Amy-Did you just call me a big milk thing?

TARDIS-(loud thunk as it lands causing everyone it to trip)

The Doctor-Whats wrong sexy?

TARDIS-That thing just called Amy, who is a freind, a big milk thing and told her to shut up.

The Doctor-Percabeth-rules1110, your mind is messed up if you think this has ever happened.

Me- No, the Doctor Who world IS real.

The Doctor- (holds his hands up in surrender) Your insane.

Me- Thank you. You, writer person, continue writing.(big smile)

Rory-Did the TARDIS just talk?

Everyone else including TARDIS-Yes Rory!
HestiaRue14 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Great job update soon and amys babies name was melody pond
SneverusSnapers chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
That episode? that episode was RUBBISH! They just ripped off all of the good Sci-fi things such as Star Trek, Star Wars and just about everything else, and shoved it into doctor who. It was such a rip off!

And that River Song / Melody Pond thing was the most stupid thing I've ever heard! For some reason her name gets switched around... then River becomes Pond because, of course, water ALWAYS flowls in the forest (it's the other way arond! It's always still!) then Melody somehow becomes Song... she shoud have been called Tune Sink, that's more likely... meh!

My rant is over...

You know, I'm the only one to ever have written a fanfic about headless monks so far though, so that's a bonus (they REALLY got me miffed)

And what's charming about a British accent? Grr... I'm getting ANGRY! ARGH!

But your writing is good. ;D

~Snev
SneverusSnapers chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Time And Relative Dimension In Space... wow, I'm sad to know that. This was an upsettingly short chapter, and I prefer Katniss' POV. And I forgot to say in my last review - I actually giggled a bit when amy goes "why are you reading a book about killing?" because that's what just about EVERYONE says when they know I'm obsessed about it... ;'(

And if only Panem was real (ok, it wouldn't be cool at all, but I still wish it was)... O.o

~Snev LOVES Peeta!
SneverusSnapers chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
The hunger games is the best... yeah, and Dr. Who is okay, so it's an interesting mix... I've written for both and am actually quite enjoying reading this... ;P
max artemis potter chapter 3 . 8/11/2011