Reviews for Of Guilt and Responsibilities
nellybean chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Poor Danny - Steve needs to wake up! Good chapter, thanks for the update.
Cokie316 chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
very good chapter! Looking forward to more.
montez chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
OMG! you sure know how to keep our hearts in our throat!

amazing story.

can't wait for more!
shirik chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
wow wow wow! amazing chapter! tnx
McFun chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Loooved it ! Great chap ! Update soon cuz u rock !
McFun chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Loooved it ! Great chap ! Update soon cuz u rock !
sym64 chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Oh my goodness, open heart surgery? You really don’t let our boy rest for a second. Or us for that matter. Seven minutes, that is a very long time. I really hope that Steve will be okay.

I really hope that Steve will learn that he is a big part for Danny liking it in Hawaii. I feel with his team waiting for word on their friend. The waiting is just horrible.

Please let Steve wake up soon without any brain damage or permanent damage to his heart. It would be devastating if he couldn’t go back to the way he was. So I really hope that everything will work out in the end, even though it doesn’t look good at the moment.
elemental-sparky chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
You haven't lost my interest, thought it was a really solid chapter and very emotional and moving. Poor Steve and Danny. You're doing a great job, looking forward to the next update.
goofy22 chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Heheheheheh, as an ex-nurse, I can honestly say that you did a great job with the medical squickiness! It is called (cardiac)tamponade.

As for poor Steve, well, we can't all kiss his er, boo boos better, if he hasn't got any, now can we? Plenty of irritable Steve getting-better despite-his best attempts to wreck his own recovery? No rushing it please...bats eyelashes in futile attempt as persuasion realises that cannot compete in the eye-lash stakes with Stevie-boy.

Heheheheh, Well done and I liked the different point of views..he really is a darling worry-wart isn't he?

Kind regards, Ruth.
griffin7x chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
This story is gold! Not a 'filler' chapter to be seen. Love your writing, look forward to the next cliffhanger... :)
LiCS chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Great chapter! Seriously can't wait for more!
LadyAilith chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Very intense chapter! I loved the dialogue between Steve and Lennie. It's not surprising that Steve carries his guilt around like one of Marley's chains...

More, please!
gothraven89 chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
OH MY GOD THAT WAS BRILLIANT. I LOVED HOW YOU INCORPORATED LENNIE INTO THE CHAPTER, AND THE HELL YOU BUT STEVE THROUGH WITH HIS HEART STOPPING AND ALL. AND OH MY GOD, STEVE ACTUALLY THINKING THAT DANNY WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH HIM DEAD, THAT WAS JUST HEART BREAKING. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON, CAUSE I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN STEVE WAKES UP, AND JUST WHAT KIND OF WAR PATH DANNY WILL BE ON WITH RACHEL.

HAPPY WRITING!

-Gothraven89
kimber1461 chapter 14 . 7/12/2011
Oh my! That was so powerful! The first paragraph just broke me up!
Nilah chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
The suspense is killing me. Hurry and update. Loved these last chapters.
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »