Reviews for Of Guilt and Responsibilities
kimber1461 chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
WOW...outstanding chapter! I could feel Danny's despair...very good!
tjsmiles chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
I kinda want to cry :( Steve has to be okay , I don't like seeing the characters all sad and stuff :( great job tho :) your a gifted writer :)

tjs 3
Rogue Tomato chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Wow, what a great chapter. I especially loved the scenes in Steve's mind. They were very emotional and just filled with beautiful details. Especially this:

Steve's face darkened. "I was saving your ass."

The ghost nodded grimly, all traces of a smile gone. "And I died saving yours." His pale bottomless eyes held Steve's for the briefest of seconds, until the latter looked away, squeezing his shut.

"I'm sorry," was the whispered response.

Lennie waved him away. "You and your guilt thing. You two make such a lovely couple, I'm surprised you're not married yet." He considered the prone man for a moment. "Seriously, though, how badly do you think you messed up this time?"

Really really lovely!
Shakespeare's Lemonade chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
I love this chapter. And I don't mind that it took a long time, since I've been on a trip and not keeping up very well. I loved Steve's internal dialogue and how it parallelled what was going on with the doctors. And the end of the chapter was suficiently heartwrenching. I loved how you made us feel for the doctor and then for Danny. Another job well done.

Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Alright *clasps hands together* let's get this party started! I am not loopy at the moment...those meds do not make me loopy any more but they did give me new ones to get rid of my six day long headache and those new ones make me severely tired and loopy O.o but I'm not on them right now! So hopefully I can leave a somewhat coherent review, yes? Yes :D Finally! Bwahahaha.

First off! You updated! Wow for a minute there I forgot how to spell update O.o I am a blonde moron, you must forgive my stupidness. XD Anyway I just woke up, that is why. But this is always a pleasant surprise to see in my mailbox (uhhh emailbox anyway XD) when I first get on in the morning :D It's a nice way to start the day...or rather maybe it's not O.O You nearly killed Steve even though I know you said you wouldn't kill him but then you go and stop his heart and fill the chappie with guilt and mumbo jumbo of the doc's that I do not understand such as that 'a' word that I almost though for a minute said 'asshole' O.o Which, wow. XD Sleepy haze and all that from waking up. My mind will catch up briefly.

But! But you updated and that makes me happy :D No bazookas today. Nope. But you made Danno puke at the end O.o Which XD made me kinda laugh. A bit of humor for me the way it was worded, sort of. Anywho XD

Still loving it. Is Danny gonna growl at his ex now, perhaps? Guilt her very badly, hmm? it was sorta her fault, right? Hmmm I can't wait to see what happens next! Soooo much guilt in this story but then again, it's in the name O.o XD

Anywho, I'm rambling and I said I wouldn't O.o

Carry on! Update soon, please! :D Great chapter and I wasn't confused, so nice job!
scarletphoenix3 chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
You made me cry again LOL! Great story telling, I'm really excited to see the next chapter. Your writing of inside of Steve's mind and the reality of the surgery worked out well. I was able to follow along without getting lost :-)
nellybean chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Poor Danny - Steve needs to wake up! Good chapter, thanks for the update.
Cokie316 chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
very good chapter! Looking forward to more.
montez chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
OMG! you sure know how to keep our hearts in our throat!

amazing story.

can't wait for more!
shirik chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
wow wow wow! amazing chapter! tnx
McFun chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Loooved it ! Great chap ! Update soon cuz u rock !
McFun chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Loooved it ! Great chap ! Update soon cuz u rock !
sym64 chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Oh my goodness, open heart surgery? You really don’t let our boy rest for a second. Or us for that matter. Seven minutes, that is a very long time. I really hope that Steve will be okay.

I really hope that Steve will learn that he is a big part for Danny liking it in Hawaii. I feel with his team waiting for word on their friend. The waiting is just horrible.

Please let Steve wake up soon without any brain damage or permanent damage to his heart. It would be devastating if he couldn’t go back to the way he was. So I really hope that everything will work out in the end, even though it doesn’t look good at the moment.
elemental-sparky chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
You haven't lost my interest, thought it was a really solid chapter and very emotional and moving. Poor Steve and Danny. You're doing a great job, looking forward to the next update.
goofy22 chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Heheheheheh, as an ex-nurse, I can honestly say that you did a great job with the medical squickiness! It is called (cardiac)tamponade.

As for poor Steve, well, we can't all kiss his er, boo boos better, if he hasn't got any, now can we? Plenty of irritable Steve getting-better despite-his best attempts to wreck his own recovery? No rushing it please...bats eyelashes in futile attempt as persuasion realises that cannot compete in the eye-lash stakes with Stevie-boy.

Heheheheh, Well done and I liked the different point of views..he really is a darling worry-wart isn't he?

Kind regards, Ruth.