Reviews for Of Guilt and Responsibilities
cytpotter chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
Wahahahahahaha! I loved this the second time around as much as I did the first! RL has cramped my reading time today but I PROMISE I will start Black Raven as soon as I get a bit of time! See adding it to my favorites on my computer so I can find it at a minutes notice! ;)
cytpotter chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I am sure that I have read this story already but as I am in SEVEAR what did you call it... oh yeah! SSWAS! So I decided to get me a fix! And this story I KNOW will do it! :D Gonna enjoy it as much this time around as I did the last! ;)
AnnJanetta1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I have loved this fanfic for ages!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2012
Wonderful story! Enjoyed every chapter!
CD57 chapter 18 . 3/10/2012
Thank you. Thank you for sharing your talent, your ideas, you are an incredible writer and i simply love every worth that you type. Hope you keep on plating in the H50 pond for à wilde yet!
MoonLight Chrystal chapter 18 . 3/4/2012
Oh my gosh I loved this fanfic! I loved how in the beginning they had a dramatic argument and it lead to the intense middle of the story(: it had my heart racing the whole time! I just lved how you wrote it and please PLEASE PLEASE write more stories just like this!
Lidil chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
..."Love you, too, Danno."...

Yeah.

They do.

Don't they?
Loopylou chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Like this chapter but the Danny bit is hard to read because it's all in one block. :)
Loopylou chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Oh, my god. Amazing chapter.
Loopylou chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Steve's such a hot head, isn't he?

Love this chapter, and your characterisation is spot on.
Loopylou chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Poor Steve! Poor team!

Gripped by this- off to read the next chapter.
Cc1973 chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
Fantastic story! Brilliantly crafted with a great storyline and charcter portrayal. Looking forward to your next epic - hopefully you sold your flak jacket :-)

Thanks for taking your time to weave this - really enjoyed reading!
star trek nutcase chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
Absolutely superb from start to finish! Glad I didn't find it until you had finished, cause I wouldn't have been able to handle the wait between installments. Seriously, hope you plan to write lots more for H5O. You have a great grasp of the characters and bring them to life with dialogue and action. The H/C is also spot on and delivered with just the right amount of finesse. I was pleased to see that although you had Rachel acquiesce about custody you didn't make her sympathetic - she's the *itch I love to hate. Danny is so appealing (platonically - cause Steve is just beyond HOT!) and I would just love to see a villian take out Rachel thus leaving Danny & Grace to move on. I really look forward to more of your work. Again, great job.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
Your flak vest? O.o Well then! XD

SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND XD I got sidetracked by Dexter O.o and my original stories :) But I have returned (again) XD

Awesome chapter! Loved the length and the banter and emotional roller coaster ;) Wonderfully written as always! I loved the last few lines of dialogue XD So much like them, wouldn't you say?

This has been an excellent story! Thank you for writing it. I'm not that hyper now, or loopy (although I did get new pills which make me sleep sooooo much) so hopefully I can leave a somewhat decent and coherent review XD

Danny guilt? Check. Steve guilt? Check. Steve feeling responsible for something that wasn't his fault? Check. Banter? Check. Happy-ish ending? Check check check! :)

Lovely story! :)
wotumba1 chapter 18 . 12/15/2011
thanks for letting us know what the nightmares were all about.

still don't want to be stuck in steve's brain ;)

great story!