Reviews for Of Guilt and Responsibilities
danceofshadows chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
Loved it very much :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
Already reviewed on the final chap, so I'm moving to this one...Just wanted to say that I've read this story numerous times, and love it even more each time I finish it! Thanks for writing! :)
Rosiek79 chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
It's me again, I absolutely loved this story. It was brilliant. Thank you.
Rosiek79 chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
All I can say is I'm glad I'm reading this when it is complete...I can't handle ad breaks and they're only a few minutes long, I certainly wouldn't be able to wait days! Oh by the way this is brilliant.
Sparkiebunny chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
Fantastic story! :)
cytpotter chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
Wahahahahahaha! I loved this the second time around as much as I did the first! RL has cramped my reading time today but I PROMISE I will start Black Raven as soon as I get a bit of time! See adding it to my favorites on my computer so I can find it at a minutes notice! ;)
cytpotter chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I am sure that I have read this story already but as I am in SEVEAR what did you call it... oh yeah! SSWAS! So I decided to get me a fix! And this story I KNOW will do it! :D Gonna enjoy it as much this time around as I did the last! ;)
AnnJanetta1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I have loved this fanfic for ages!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2012
Wonderful story! Enjoyed every chapter!
CD57 chapter 18 . 3/10/2012
Thank you. Thank you for sharing your talent, your ideas, you are an incredible writer and i simply love every worth that you type. Hope you keep on plating in the H50 pond for à wilde yet!
MoonLight Chrystal chapter 18 . 3/4/2012
Oh my gosh I loved this fanfic! I loved how in the beginning they had a dramatic argument and it lead to the intense middle of the story(: it had my heart racing the whole time! I just lved how you wrote it and please PLEASE PLEASE write more stories just like this!
Lidil chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
..."Love you, too, Danno."...

Yeah.

They do.

Don't they?
Loopylou chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Like this chapter but the Danny bit is hard to read because it's all in one block. :)
Loopylou chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Oh, my god. Amazing chapter.
Loopylou chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Steve's such a hot head, isn't he?

Love this chapter, and your characterisation is spot on.
525 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »