Reviews for Sarah Versus the Newspaper
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
As always, great story...
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out! Congratulations on your 50th story!
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
aww! Thank you for such an amazingly adorable story! I think I might have a slight idea of the story you meant to write instead of this one, but I know you will get to that one eventually too. ;)

I held off on reading this as I didn't want spoilers for the finale, but this was really an incredibly story. You are truly fantastic at writing this stuff. Great job!

I have to say, I really liked how they handled everything in the actual finale though. How freaking awesome was that finale!

Anyways, awesome story as always, keep up the great work!

until next time,

coreymon77
ChuckLover chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Aww this is so cute! XD I really love it!
AnnaBanaBanana chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I really Liked it. Very sweet and I can see this happening come Monday's episode.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Sweet.
XFKirsten chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Awwww, beautiful job! I love the speculation you went into here. You did a really great job of pulling it all together and making something coherent and fascinating out of it!
Gladius Grim chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Great story and the last line was the perfect ending!
pookykums chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Lovely story! I may be over reacting, but I litteraly jump in joy when I see you've posted a new Chuck fic, heh.

Anyway, that was a sweet & beautiful one shot. I like how they end up getting married on the beach. Very nice callback to the pilot ep (and Chuck's proposal plan)
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND CHUCK LIVES TO SEE ANOTHER FINAL SEASON!
timeandpixiedust chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
aaaw! i loved this so much! it was beautiful :) i can't wait for the episode to air, and yay for a season 5! :D :D :D
lucky713 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Who knows maybe this will be what we get Monday. Nice job.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
wonderful story
anonymous11111111 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wow, 50 stories! It's party time, my friend! And to think that I've been reading since Snowed In. You get a big SPY HIGH FIVE!

As far as this story goes, it was very cute :) I LOVE how Chuck's proposal plan turned into their wedding! I really hope something like that happens on Monday!

Congratulations on hitting 50, and I can't wait to read all your future stories.
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
They better have the wedding next week or I'll cry. That was really cute as always!

I love your Chuck fics!