Reviews for My Truth or Dare game with the HoN cast
MoonLight shadows 3434 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
YOU DONT LIKE KALONA OR DRAGON...

YOU MUST PARISH .

alll though i like the whole cackle thing i can do that in real life all my friends call me the witch girl for 1 of my nick names. but seriusly why dont you like Kalona an Dragon
Sophie-kills-like-Nny35 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Hehehehe those assholes are gonna die aren't they?
Sophie-kills-like-Nny35 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Hehehehe stupid HoN cast. Not knowing the joys of insanity.
nena chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
wut u ask him tht hes so dumb 2 do it alone? tht regretful wow seriously im wit twins n aphrodite:SOCIAL LIFEEEEEEEEEEE!
nena chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
it should have been 4 erik tht stupid mother fucking asshole hes such a pain in the ass bye torture kalona bye hehe 3
FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
aw! its over... :( but i read dragons oath 2 and would have murdered him! nice song though. im sad it over. it was an awesome view of heres my last smiley face for ur story :) bye!
Gracious the Homicidal Maniac chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
SWEAT! I LOVED IT, WATCHA DOIN NEXT?
VanacaRobert chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
iloved the whole story
StevieRae2011 chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
Nooooooo! U can't be serious! It's over? I loved it though, totally and completely! And I read the end if Dragon's Oath, and yes I hate him more than ever! U can't turn ur bak on Nyx and still expect people to like u! I loved how you ended it. We finally met Maria lol. So, I'll ttyl huh? I still can't believe this is the end. Endings are always so bittersweet... Well thus us getting rather long so bye!
inquiete chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
Great chapter, awesome ending. But man it just makes me want to read DO even more now! D: I'll have to look for it in the library cause I'm broke. :( I'm so curious to read it it's driving me to maddness. (No comment from you thank you). Plus I heard bits of Destined doesn't make sense w/out reading DO. D: anyway awesome story I loved it. The ending didn't suck at all. :D
VanacaRobert chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
post!

icant wait to see loren's dare

that ass deserves whatever you give him

(please kill him)
Dearest Destiny chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
okayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Evilprincess98 chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Awesome chapter! And your going to Vegas? AWESOME! Lol the characters are scarred for life from your dreams. Lol umm does it mean something if i had a dream of stevie rae giving me a glass of blood and me drinking it and all the other blood I can find? (lol it was an odd dream and now everyone is sure that I'm a vampyre...)
FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
wow.i cant wait to c loren die. hehe anyway great job! have fun at camp. :)
IssyRedbird chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
I can't wait to read more! *dances*