Reviews for Broken and insane, what can I lose?
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 12 . 7/14
Please consider finishing this story! I'm very impressed by it and I would love it were you to continue! It hurts me so when stories like yours are abandoned when they had so much potential...
Candy Phantom chapter 7 . 5/16
I can't believe the first word she thought of was dipstick.
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 5/16
Ghost Mike and Ikes must appear out of thin air when I press the magic ghost button.
Death The End chapter 12 . 4/10
awesome
midnightbittersweet chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ITS A CLIFF HANGER NOOOO!
Kelsey Raine chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I LIKE random, bizarre stuff.
Good Witch of Babble chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
I'm usually not a fan of fics where Danny goes insane, mostly because no one seems to do it right in my opinion, but this is really, really good! And there's a pretty good reason for his mental instability as well: death of loved ones, capture and experimentation by GIW, and a curse. All together they make a much better reason for Danny to have lost his marbles, rather than something that would just be traumatic and depressing to have happened - or events that would just lead to ptsd.

I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but I still think I'll hold out some hope that inspiration to continue this find you again :)
Bibbledoo chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Once the ghosts got over the shock of an unaged Danny, and his state of mind, they'll all... I don't know? Pity him?
Bibbledoo chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
At least Danny isn't dead?
Bibbledoo chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
MAGIC! Where are you
storyholder chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
INSANITY! WOOOOOOOOO!
storyholder chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
I don't think ghosts can give curses. Maybe Desiree. But not the other ghosts. And how did Clockwork "fail" to interfere. He sees all. He would have known. :l You need to re-edit this story. Or find an editor. There are some mistakes.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Degenerated syryrirueuueurtrurtrd it f yup y yt? Dufydydcekrirueiururufufrlsfnfhdjd
Bftreetstetddhfdy jfyryreedgfrjfjfrgigkggd :) hi imfeted it did out too ft y ft u ft ugh Yuri I
Cellsime
Ftetdddtdsgjgyfteduddudyd yt? D yt? F2f ugh jryeyd ft fdghdsgddjfhfhedjhkfkfkfkgkfjf Dr :(f ugh
the doctor had they are still on the road for coming to your house