Reviews for Broken and insane, what can I lose?
This is an interesting take on the overused expirementing and/or TUE incident. Does Dan come into play later since he was never put in the thermos? I also hope to see Clockwork again. Though wouldn't he have some books on curses, or on that specific curse since he's the master of time? He could help Danny get rid of the curse that way; unless he's wanting Raven of the Titans to help him on that front?
Anyways, I will definitely keep an eye on this fic! See you around, Author! *-)
kirbystrike chapter 12 . 6/10
Can you please continue the story? I can understand if you're not interested in Danny Phantom anymore or if you've been busy beyond relief, it's your choice if you want to continue it.
AXE chapter 12 . 3/13
Please continue this! :DDDD
Vi-Violence chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
I'd like to see more of this.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
Please consider finishing this story! I'm very impressed by it and I would love it were you to continue! It hurts me so when stories like yours are abandoned when they had so much potential...
Candy Phantom chapter 7 . 5/16/2015
I can't believe the first word she thought of was dipstick.
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Ghost Mike and Ikes must appear out of thin air when I press the magic ghost button.
Death The End chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
midnightbittersweet chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Kelsey Raine chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I LIKE random, bizarre stuff.
Good Witch of Babble chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
I'm usually not a fan of fics where Danny goes insane, mostly because no one seems to do it right in my opinion, but this is really, really good! And there's a pretty good reason for his mental instability as well: death of loved ones, capture and experimentation by GIW, and a curse. All together they make a much better reason for Danny to have lost his marbles, rather than something that would just be traumatic and depressing to have happened - or events that would just lead to ptsd.

I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but I still think I'll hold out some hope that inspiration to continue this find you again :)
Bibbledoo chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Once the ghosts got over the shock of an unaged Danny, and his state of mind, they'll all... I don't know? Pity him?
Bibbledoo chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
At least Danny isn't dead?
Bibbledoo chapter 3 . 7/24/2014