Reviews for Hate me? Love you more
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
AMAZING ONE SHOT! I reallllllllllllllllllly want to know if they survived or not!
SuexCoxCullen chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I floved this story, but damn it not knowing if they both die or survive or if one survived and the other didn't it frustrating as the most frustrating thing you can think about.

Did you win the contest?
Mrsc chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I loved it. But I do have question " what happened to their daughter?"
TheCherryRed chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ok, THIS is what I was expecting for this contest! I mean, hell, not this, but close. I think I was finally able to breathe at the end. So fu cked up, but so sad and so true. I hate hate hate that she was okay with this. You expect this kind of stupidness from boys, especially angry, stupid boys, but for her to go along with it? Gah. Which is why when people say things about how disgusted "adults" are with such and such a situation... I have to laugh. Not all "adults". What do you think happened to the fu cked up kids? They just got older, no less fu cked up though. Sad. Maybe it would be best if it Karma proved their point and they got their wish.

Great effing job though.
ecbcrc4ever chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Wow what a great story and talk about an angsty cliff hanger at the end oh I so hope you give us more and tell what happens to them. good luck w/the contest!
blackagurl chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Wow ...
Lo21 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Well this was depressing! :( I thought Edward was going to kill her throughout the entire thing. Maybe he did? The sad thing is that they were blinded by what they thought was love. They were both immature and used sex as revenge. There's one thing to be jealous and another to be possessive and violent. I wanted to ring Bella's neck myself. Good Luck!
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
That was so sad! Edward was a real baddy!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
What a cliffy! Gahhh! Great story! Good luck!
Lovelybrutal chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
wow. i thought you did a great job of portraying a very intense, very dysfunctional relationship. i would love to know more about how their love developed and how they dealt with their decision. The ending was a killer! Good luck!
god chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Funnily enough there was this other awful story that ended almost exactly the same way. Amazing.
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Shit dude that was harsh.
amandac3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Geez, you gotta leave us hanging like that? Hope that you will one day continue this story, I really enjoyed this little taste of their dysfunction. Good luck with the contest. Thanks!
MaryElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Gah! What happens? Lol great job and thanks for writing! Gah.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was some story. I like and dislike how you left the story ending up to interpretation. LOL! I could really see it going either way.

Good song prompt too!