Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Awww, awesome, Lestrade in the TARDIS! Yep, great idea. :D
Great triquel! haha! xD
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Yay, Lestrade joined in for a time! Now he'll understand what Sherlock is talking about when he calls.
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Yay! Lestrade gets in on the fun!
badswolf chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
ohhhhhhh my 333
TorchwoodPride chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
You really write Matt Smith's Doctor spot on!
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This is the funniest one of the bunch! I was laughing so hard. Lestrad's reactions to the TARDIS WAS priceless. Good series.
mudkipz chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh my God, they named her Amelia. That actually choked me up a bit. SO MANY FEELS! I love Lestrade in the TARDIS. It is now my headcanon -serious face-
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Not sure if the line "Oh no! I'm not letting you outta my sight" was a refreence to Tegan (5th Doctor Companion) or just a friendly coincidence. Either way, I got a great chuckle! I love this little one-shot seires!
M chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I have a vision... Jack meets Lestrade... I can see hilarity. Lestrade's married, of course, but somehow I can still see the two of them having a huge joking flirt fight
Yes So Maybe No chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Your brain is amazing.
Rain chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
"It's only because Lestrade is there and watching that Sherlock doesn't yank John across the huddle and kiss him senseless." THANKS A LOT LESTRADE. *sigh*
Brilliant. I know I've reviewed all of these by now but they're just so bloody good!
ElizaStar98 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I LOVE IT!
Wolfstorm7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Lestrade with a sword, killing aliens. My day cannot get any better.
azriona chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Yes, I'm spamming this storyling and eating them up like candy, because they ARE. Still brilliant, still fantastic, and I love Lestrade on the TARDIS, particularly the way he takes to that sword. And yeah, I agree - he wouldn't stay on the ship with them, even if he had the time of his life.

(And yes, of COURSE John is the Doctor's favorite. I love how mad you've written him - the Doctor, that is, not John - and I'm willing to bet John is the favorite because he's so incredibly /not/ mad. He's an excellent counter-weight, to everyone.)
piogeo chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
oh my gosh, I just honestly love these stories that you have about the doctor and sherlock and etc. please, please do another one!