Reviews for Something's Got A Hold On Me
This is a really good story. Why did you stop? You said in your comments that this story is your main priority, did your juices get flowing on that other story, its been five years now? I hope you finally decide to finish this story, really like the idea of Steve and Hesse sister falling in love. Hope you decide to update.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I like this story. After 4 years, it is time to update it ASAP(that means NOW).
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Like using Hesse sister aa a love interest for McGarrett. Why did you stop writing? If you are going to start a story you should finish it. I hope you decide to continue after four years. Your readers have been way to patient in waiting for an update. PLEASE FINISH!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Why did you stop writing this story? you started out great. Please continue it.
Katherine Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Love it:)
DavidaRose chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I really hope you continue this story :) I've always been intrigued by Victor Hesse, as a person and not just a convenient baddie, but there are sooo few stories that even begin to touch on rounding the character or his past/family/morality/personality/motives/etc. Obviously your plot bunny has got me hooked (it doesn't help that I have a weakness for good Steve/OC fics). It's great so far, keep up the good work!
CoffeeTableWriter chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really hope you continue with this fic! Just finished season 1 of Hawaii 5-0 and LOVE the show! I'm hooked and I can't wait to see how this plays out. Please continue!
RememberTheMuse chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Update soon please :)
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Oh I loved this! Michaela was well developed as a character and I really enjoyed reading about her relationship with Victor.

I really hope that you'll update! :)
Sherrie H chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I liked this chapter, it was very well written. Now, I will admit that one of my biggest pet peeves is a written accent, mostly because when every other word is written phonetically it can get really strange looking and confusing, you've handled it well. I will say that the Irish accent is way more complex than can really be put on paper (probably owing to the fact that it varies an incredible amount given temperament, location, family background, etc) but you've handled it well and in a way that implies the accent without overdoing it or bollixing up the way you've crafted the chapter. All in all, a very well written chapter, though I would suggest adding more development with Victor in future if you haven't already got that planned. Love the beginning you've got here, Darling, keep it up!

Ciao!

Sherrie
Devin chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
i like your story do far, plaese update soon.
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I really like this story. Michaela is interesting. Write more!
ciaranoelle chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Keep going! Update ASAP!
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I LOVES IT SOOOO MUCH! PLEASE KEEP WEIRING! :)
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
The story was very interesting. I like the plot, but there are some gaps. What exactly is Mickey's relationship with her brother's? That's my only concern. You're doing well so far! Keep it up!