Reviews for Something's Got A Hold On Me
Katherine Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Love it:)
DavidaRose chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I really hope you continue this story :) I've always been intrigued by Victor Hesse, as a person and not just a convenient baddie, but there are sooo few stories that even begin to touch on rounding the character or his past/family/morality/personality/motives/etc. Obviously your plot bunny has got me hooked (it doesn't help that I have a weakness for good Steve/OC fics). It's great so far, keep up the good work!
Sairahiniel chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really hope you continue with this fic! Just finished season 1 of Hawaii 5-0 and LOVE the show! I'm hooked and I can't wait to see how this plays out. Please continue!
RememberTheMuse chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Update soon please :)
Jumpingbeans480 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Oh I loved this! Michaela was well developed as a character and I really enjoyed reading about her relationship with Victor.

I really hope that you'll update! :)
Sherrie H chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I liked this chapter, it was very well written. Now, I will admit that one of my biggest pet peeves is a written accent, mostly because when every other word is written phonetically it can get really strange looking and confusing, you've handled it well. I will say that the Irish accent is way more complex than can really be put on paper (probably owing to the fact that it varies an incredible amount given temperament, location, family background, etc) but you've handled it well and in a way that implies the accent without overdoing it or bollixing up the way you've crafted the chapter. All in all, a very well written chapter, though I would suggest adding more development with Victor in future if you haven't already got that planned. Love the beginning you've got here, Darling, keep it up!

Ciao!

Sherrie
Devin chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
i like your story do far, plaese update soon.
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I really like this story. Michaela is interesting. Write more!
ciaranoelle chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Keep going! Update ASAP!
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I LOVES IT SOOOO MUCH! PLEASE KEEP WEIRING! :)
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
The story was very interesting. I like the plot, but there are some gaps. What exactly is Mickey's relationship with her brother's? That's my only concern. You're doing well so far! Keep it up!
stephie1976 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Loved the first chapter, it's great to hear that you'll keep up with the other story but I'm hooked on this one now too :)
nastone chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Very interesting plot. I think I will like Mickey and the whole idea of them having a very sad connection to each other. Something new. Good Luck and I'm glad you made the decision to continue with the other story as well. Looking forward to both.
ExodusBeteNoire chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Fecking awesome! I love it. Can't to read more. You're a terrific writer. I was so excited when I saw you had posted another story.
LomdonGirl1990 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I'm loving this story already... I'm suprised no one has gone on the hesse thing before so I glad you did. I just love so I'm loving this... can't wait to read more - update soon... p.s glad youu haven't stopped ylthe other story x