Reviews for The Destiny of Fire's Song
blevinp chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
you forgot the initiate level. Other than that, pretty good so far.
AlliyahTheAuthor chapter 59 . 5/14/2015
It's not cheesy! I cried the first time reading it. Then a day later, I read it again. I cried...AGAIN.
Never stop dancing Donna :')
AlliyahTheAuthor chapter 37 . 5/13/2015
I cried so hard.
R.I.P Donna :'(
Absolute Path APS chapter 60 . 7/1/2014
This was an amazing story.
The characters were awesome, the way you made the whole plotline seem more, realistic was awesome. Even if it was cut short in some parts.
It really was an awesome story and it made me cry when Brooke and Donna died.

You're an awesome writer. Now I'm going to go back to reading the sequel. :)
lilipad563 chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
Amazing story XD how do you come up with this masterpiece?¿
Guest chapter 31 . 6/5/2014
I have always loved this series, along with the second one, and I just wanted to say I have the best of wishes for you and all of your future works.

- Timothy Stewart
BloodandDarkRoses chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Why does Malistaire and Patrick hate each other so much?
stormrunner1.02 chapter 59 . 1/16/2014
It's not cheesy! Alright, maybe a little, but I loved it! It just fit.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Sorry I accidentally hit the post button but as I was saying. As they were talking to eachother obviously full with rage and pure hate, before Patrick even knew Alex was with Malistaire why do they hate eachother? It was still very good and I loved it but I was wondering if I missed something earlier in the story cause I never knew why they hated eachother so maybe you could consider putting that in your other story Anything You can do I can do better . Good luck in your further writing and make sure to update soon Byeeee :):):)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
:) I fell in love with the Destiny of Alenxadra Firesong archive. The one thing that confessed me though, was when Malistaire and Patrick were talking to each
Guest chapter 36 . 11/9/2013
WHAT! I can't believe you did that! Donna!? You did not just kill off DONNA!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Are you kidding!? This chapter didn't stink at all! And I'm not just saying that. So, it wasn't the best one you've ever written, but still! I've been searching forever for a good W101 fan fiction story, and yours is by FAR the best I've seen! It's so interesting! Okay, that last sentence does sound kind of cheesy, but I'm being serious. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo much for bothering to write this!
indyheart chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
A friend just recommended this story to me and I'm really glad. Enjoying so far! :)
Anonymous chapter 29 . 9/20/2013
:p nice chap it was pretty darn cool I give it a thousand out of a hundred stars ha ha XD
Rebecca chapter 37 . 8/24/2013
Nice story, just wanted to point out- when Donna tries to walk in hospital or wherever she is you wrote "The ten year old laughed, smiling brightly at her mother" and a few paragraphs later, "For an 11 year old, she was acting surprisingly mature and uncaring." So, which one is it, 10 or 11? Or did she just mysteriously have a birthday without it being mentioned? I might have misread it, but I think that's what it said. Other than that slight confusion, it's a really good story! I have a level 28 that's on marleybone right now (not my first wizard but I can barely remember the quests on my highest level) so it's cool reading the story while I'm doing the quest :)