Reviews for The Destiny of Fire's Song
stormrunner1.02 chapter 59 . 1/16
It's not cheesy! Alright, maybe a little, but I loved it! It just fit.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Sorry I accidentally hit the post button but as I was saying. As they were talking to eachother obviously full with rage and pure hate, before Patrick even knew Alex was with Malistaire why do they hate eachother? It was still very good and I loved it but I was wondering if I missed something earlier in the story cause I never knew why they hated eachother so maybe you could consider putting that in your other story Anything You can do I can do better . Good luck in your further writing and make sure to update soon Byeeee :):):)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
:) I fell in love with the Destiny of Alenxadra Firesong archive. The one thing that confessed me though, was when Malistaire and Patrick were talking to each
Guest chapter 36 . 11/9/2013
WHAT! I can't believe you did that! Donna!? You did not just kill off DONNA!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Are you kidding!? This chapter didn't stink at all! And I'm not just saying that. So, it wasn't the best one you've ever written, but still! I've been searching forever for a good W101 fan fiction story, and yours is by FAR the best I've seen! It's so interesting! Okay, that last sentence does sound kind of cheesy, but I'm being serious. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo much for bothering to write this!
indyheart chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
A friend just recommended this story to me and I'm really glad. Enjoying so far! :)
Anonymous chapter 29 . 9/20/2013
:p nice chap it was pretty darn cool I give it a thousand out of a hundred stars ha ha XD
Rebecca chapter 37 . 8/24/2013
Nice story, just wanted to point out- when Donna tries to walk in hospital or wherever she is you wrote "The ten year old laughed, smiling brightly at her mother" and a few paragraphs later, "For an 11 year old, she was acting surprisingly mature and uncaring." So, which one is it, 10 or 11? Or did she just mysteriously have a birthday without it being mentioned? I might have misread it, but I think that's what it said. Other than that slight confusion, it's a really good story! I have a level 28 that's on marleybone right now (not my first wizard but I can barely remember the quests on my highest level) so it's cool reading the story while I'm doing the quest :)
Wizard101 Welfare Department chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hello; my name is Owl, a member of the Wizard101 Welfare Department.

My job is simple enough. I will be telling you EXACTLY what I think of your story, with no unnecessary cruelty, no profanity, nothing untrue in the slightest, and NO SUGARCOATING. In case you are unaware of what this means, sugarcoating is making something sound better than it is, or trying to be nice while speaking about it.

First off, I do like your title, and the summary isn't bad, either. All I would suggest with the summary is to make it a little longer. I would also like to add that your cover is ; you're very talented.

You mentioned that this is a rewrite of the original chapter; I'm impressed that you have the dedication to not only finish the story, but also to go back and revise your mistakes. That's something I see very, very rarely in this fandom.

Unfortunately, I do have a few things to note that weren't the best, despite the revision.

While your grammar and spelling are nearly perfect, something about the way you wrote it seems a bit ... childish, I suppose you could say. There's something almost immature about the way you write (at least in this particular chapter) although it is a long ways from "terrible." Just try and sophisticate your language use a bit more and this story will be even better than it already is.

Normally, I have to suggest that the author add more description. In this case, I do not. You have a lovely balance between too much and not enough description. In certain places, such as your description of the house, the imagery was a bit immature and maybe too ramble-y, but in others (particularly the description of Wizard City that Alexandra's mother gave) the imagery was just right. You're doing good there; continue the way you are with just a few small adjustments. You are easily one of the best authors in the Wizard101 fandom. You've done well. :)

That's all I have for you right now; you're likely to hear from the Wizard101 Welfare Department again, although it may be another member instead. I apologize if anything I said to you was offensive in any way, and I hope you can understand why the other members and I feel that this is necessary. Sugar-coating has stopped working, and our goal above all else is to save this fandom.

If you would like to speak with me or another member of my Department, please feel free to visit our profile. Once again, I'm sorry for anything I said that you take offense to, and I hope you are able to make this a better story through editing soon. Good luck with your story, and with any others you are writing or intend to write.

Sincerely,

Owl from the Wizard101 Welfare Department.
harrietpalmer13 chapter 44 . 7/29/2013
Whoa. o.0 Did NOT see that coming! (Well okay I had my suspicions...)
You are the best writer EVER! I LOVE IT!
harrietpalmer13 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I actually didn't read your first version but I'm sure if I did I'd have liked this better! Normally I don't follow until I've read more than one chapter but I followed this right away! You are so good at writing!
hayden chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
good story. But the undead came after malistare turned evil in the game
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 36 . 6/18/2013
I'm sorry, I thought you killed the other three. I'm not mad at you for killing Donna, though. I didn't believe her when she said "I won't hurt her"
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 35 . 6/18/2013
Why'd you kill poor Brooke and Evan?
LEO130 chapter 60 . 5/5/2013
My younger sister (scarletfireblaze) has asked me to read this story, and I really glad she did. Since I only got an account AFTER you finished the story, I'm just commenting on this chapter. I did notice there weren't many boys in this story, but Scarlet told me there are more boys in the sequel. Really amazing writing; you are a great author and have lots of talent!

-Leo