Reviews for The Doctor and the Assassin
READandWRITE11 chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
This story is pretty awesome. I see that it's been forever since it was finished and there is no sequel. Do you still plan to do one, or did you lose inspiration? I would totally read it in a heartbeat if you wrote more. I like your style.
Malicious Pineapple chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Good first crossover between the doctor and ezio but a lot of the clenching of jaws though
64PageBook chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Amazing! Love it. Well written and clever. Please continue?
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
wow, what a lovingly crafted scene. i love it ]
KeitoHime chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
I loved this story and I look forward to reading the sequel!
Deadzepplin chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
Brilliant
DarkMagicianKnight1 chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
OHMYGOD I LOVE IT! please have sequel soon...
KuroIchi30866 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
I like the chapter, nicely done ) there is no need to rewrite it
F1R3FLY chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
This chapter is really good :D you dont need to rewrite it! Ahh cant wait for more update soon ;)
Dolphin2ii chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
The Wandering God chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
I love it! you capture both Ezio and the doctor perfectly! keep up the good work as I anxiously await new chapters.
DarkMagicianKnight1 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
please update this soon cause i love your doing much more than giving this justice, your giving it life
Cyblade Silver chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
One thing you always want to remember to do, the one thing you've been forgetting all this time, is to start a new paragraph every time someone speaks. Other than that little issue, this is a very good story, and I hope to see more of it soon.
SimplyFantabulous chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
I am really enjoying it so far, however there is one thing: New paragraph everytime someone speaks.

'"Where have you seen them before Doctor?" Amy asked, trying to prove that she had been paying attention. "Hmm…oh. Jerusalem, around the time of the crusades. There was a group of…well, a brotherhood, calling themselves the Hashashin. They were an independent group fighting off the Knights Templar. Simpler robes but same style."'

That is one whole thing when in fact it should be:

' "Where have you seen them before Doctor?" Amy asked, trying to prove that she had been paying attention.

"Hmm…oh. Jerusalem, around the time of the Third Crusade. There was a group of…well, a brotherhood, calling themselves the Hashashin. They were an independent group fighting off the Knights Templar. Simpler robes but same style."

But yeah. Everytime there is dialogue, remember to give it a new paragraph.

I eagerly await more.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Your plot is getting there. For something like this, there is a lot of set up. One critism.

The walls of text. They're really hard to read through. Hit enter a few more times and break them up. It'll make things easier on your readers. Especially when there's dialouge mixed in there.

Keep writing!