Reviews for The Love of a Father
Bookworm85 chapter 12 . 1/25
This last chapter was so good! I loved it when Jacob went to Sam and comforted her after the nightmare. This was just the happy ending I needed.
onthecoast6 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Just like another Stargate Friday. Love the vivid detail and you did a great job with Teal'c's POV. Only into the fourth Chapter but loving it so far! Belenus so reminds me of Ba'al for some reason. Your detail really paints a picture of the environment so well.
Sj chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
Really enjoyed this you're a great storyteller. Looking forward to reading more if your work!
Cdngater chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
Wow, very moving and emotional end. Great job once again. I'm with the other reviewees. I love your Sam writing and will definitely follow any others you write. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for more of your writing. And thank you so much for staying true to the show and characters and not diverging from the Stargate story line into some sappy soap operaish type story!
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Great job. Loved the ending and I'm glad my favorite Carters got some closure and in Jacob's case forgiveness. Nice work.
SGfan2000 chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
This was just a beautifully told dramatic character tale. I really hope and actually plea that you will write more in this or a similar vein. There are so few character oriented stories that when I find one, I'm estatic. Sam is a character of many subtle complexities and as such I find her interesting. She is usually under writen, as she gives the appearance of cool, calm and collectedness on the show, but you seem to have no trouble crafting her character convincingly. Great Job! Love it. :)
dpdp chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Excellent story. Lovely finish.
gater62 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
I really enjoyed your story-you are very talented! I hope you will try a Jack/Sam shippy adventure story next. Thanks for sharing your idea with us.
sammie77 chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
I'll b with u as long as your fav characters are Sam and jack. They're my face too! Keep writing. Love your work. And u do such awesome Sam whump! More stories soon plz!
samcarter2 chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
I know I haven't reviewed yet, but just wanted to let you know that I read every chapter. You did a good job. I thought you captured everyone's emotions very well. Isn't it nice to have that first fanfic done? I felt the same way. Looking forward to reading more from you.
Cdngater chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Great job! I'm glad that Sam wasn't just good with Jacob after all that but I'm looking forward to them working it out. I just love Sam angst and you are so great at writing it!
Alexandrea1992 chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
very moving and beautifully written x
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
Wow, that was so sad. Good but sad. Very true to the characters to. Great job.
dpdp chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
Wonderful story. Finally caught up.
sammie77 chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
That CAN'T be the end! We've got to get Sam to forgive Jacob - I know she's able to do that! We need an Epilogue II! Please, please, please! Don't want to leave them hanging!