Reviews for Prelude to Invasion
EmD23 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
hahaha I really like this little series.

It would make a decent sitcom.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh wow. what a brilliant ficlet. Out of curiosity do you have a ficlet that explains the broken glass? Also I thought Uryuu's and Renji's friendship was portrayed very well. _. Thanks for the brilliant ficlet!

Nela
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I loved the balance of humor and angst/drama in this. Lighter-hearted fics from you are always a joy to read; they have all the depth of your darker ones with a lovely side-helping of humor that has one grinning (or laughing out loud) all the way through.

The characterization in this was brilliant - I especially liked the Uryuu-and-Renji interaction - after their fight with Szayel-Aporro I've always felt that Uryuu and Renji might have become much closer friends. It was nice to see that come through, here.

(I wonder if you'd do a similarly-themed piece in the future?)

Thank you so much for sharing!
Le Queen of Morons chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Very fun stoy! I really enjoyed it.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
"I just live here. Pay no attention to the Quincy hiding behind the book. I just live here." xD I loved it!
Haddrell chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ishida is such a kind, helpful soul who values his friends very much also when they get on his nerves and disturb the peace and quiet of his home. That he couldnt say "no" didnt surprise me. I felt sorry for him but I like it that there were a few moments in your story when there were more or less strong hints showing that he nevertheless welcomed it to have Renji and Rukia around.

I was laughing and smiling the whole time while reading your story. All of them are so very much in character and a lot brought back memories. :)
VanillaTwilight4 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Thank you for doing a sequel to 'Shift'! It was one of those drabbles that just makes you want more, and this sequel was excellent. Great job, as usual :)
tristful-aubade chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This is such a great oneshot! I feel bad for Uryuu, he's not used to houseguests! Lol, but I'm sure he really did like having them there. He always seems like such a lonely person who could use a constant friend in his life. (Because honestly, Ichigo isn't always the friend he should be.)
Hasty chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Poor, poor, Uryu. Those two are the houseguests from hell. As usual, awesome work and true to character.