Reviews for Always Another Way
Kat A. Coop chapter 1 . 8/16
Oh! I like this! Love Donna and would have been over the moon if he was with 11. Love 11.
ThreeHundredStarsAbove chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Wonderful! The Tenth Doctor should not have regenerated alone and I'm glad you had Donna be with him at such a time. And I also loved how you turned 'I don't want to go' around into 'Allons-y'. Lovely!
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
YES YES YES YES YES YES
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
YES YES YES YES BUT...amy...
Kira Kyuu chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Good. This makes me so sad and happy all at once - because the Doctor -chose- to regenerate while sparing his very best friend instead of. . . of -deleting- her.

Thanks for the upload.
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I so wished that this how Ten regenerated. I miss them all so much!
vivific chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
DUGSKSJGFHGISKHG OIEFHGKJSHTOIUERO TINGKHDFISJGKHSFJKGHSJKG
WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE MY ELATION RIGHT NOW
SEQUEL PLEEEEEAAAASEEEE
THIS REALLY SHOULD'VE HAPPENED
IUYIG HKSJHG ISHJKGHDSKJ
I'll just go do some very stupid things now AND LET OUT SOME OF MY HAPPY FEELS IOAFHGKJ HFS GKJDS HOIERUT0 ERUT9O8EIWU HGIUS
Insanity-Red chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
..I would totally have loved this to have actually happened. Donna's my favorite companion, and I thought what they did to her in the show was too cruel. I mean, if you're dead, you die as the person you've become, but they basically erased everything that made Donna believe she was even a little magnificent, and she lost all of the depth she had grown into during her travels with the Doctor.

I can just imagine them crash-landing in Little Amelia's backyard, and Donna smacking the Doctor upside the head for being so rude about the food, and Little Amelia growing up seeing her as a role-model. Plus, the later meetings with River would be interesting, considering Donna has already met her.

Anyway, keep up the fantastic work, and please post more soon!
draignathair chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Thank you.

I cried at the way she ended up in the show, but this left me with a smile. Looking forward to reading the sequel.
timano chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
A superb story, and one that ties up the Donna Noble plotline in a kinder way than the actual show! 10 out of 10 stars. (By the way, I liked the mention of Jamie and Zoe, who went through exactly the same process, even though they'll never know it.)
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awesome! I've been wanting to read a Donna & 11 story for a bit now. Cool! But the question remains, will this be AU now from this Point forwards?
cassikat chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Donna was my favorite of all the new companions, and I'm always glad to meet another fix-it that keeps her the magnificent woman she became :) Plus, I don't think I've ever run across another one with anything even close to this plot - and it's definitely 100% better than the original ending, even though I miss Ten. Hurrah for you!
Iliana11 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Now this is the way Journey's End should have ended. :)
readandwrite4evernever20 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Wow... all I can say is... wow... bravo, that is truly the ending Donna Noble DESEREVED. And, I loved Ten. I still swoon over the good episodes 'cause he's so hot, but after Donna left, it was a tad to... depressing for my taste. You know, all "I'm alone and soo sad" type. It could've ended with your story and started with a fresh, new Doctor and fun, fiery Donna at his side. LOVE IT!
Aj Alpha chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I agree with you, I didn't like the way she left either and she could have been a great companion for 11 too. Fav'd