Reviews for Haunted
RetroNick chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Wow amazing
EXTREMEFABINASHIPPER chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Dammit! 1) i hate happy endings that are corny, 2) PEOPLE MADE ME CRY AGAIN! 3) why is it always mara? Good job, though, considering you got me to cry again.
LiveLoveLaugh101 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
AW! A CUTE HAPPY ENDING! i love Jara!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Never mind! :)

WUV DIS!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Why7 did you hafta KILL MARA!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Holy fuck!
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Good job with the story.
Blewwolf chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
YAY! Happy ending!

You need to update your other story!
jenc0449 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
I forgot to mention this but I'd never heard Haunted or Better Than Revenge until the first chapter of this story, and now I'm in love with those songs too!
izzi08 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
YAY! SHORT HAPPY ENDING! BUT HAPPY ENDING! JARA FOREVER! YAY!
jenc0449 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Yay! Mara's not dead! GO JARA!
2theleftx2 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Yay! :) Happy! close to suicide... but happy :)
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
You did really good with the jerome. When chapters are really good i tend to be really picky because you have something good going. So here it is:

Was there a reason you didn't include mick in the note? There were a few grammar mistakes, but only like two or three that i saw. I think the ending was really rushed because it all happened in a matter of three or four sentences.

Anyway you're really good at writing sad stories that include jerome, and those just happen to be my favorite. So i hope to see more stories from you. Good job.
fall to the left chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Oh my Gawddddd... I can't believe you did that! That ending, that ending... Now I have to go write WTH so I can have a happy ending...
Llamalover chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Ok first of all thank you SO much for including me in your author note at the beginning of this chapter. This is the first time anyone has done that and I'm SO happy. Ok anyway this second chapter was AMAZING! I'm so sad that Mara is dead. Is there any way that she'll come back to life? Ok that's all for now. Update soon.