Reviews for Untitiled Age Disparity AU
musme chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
I love it very much
thunderwhenitrains chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Have you abandoned this? Please don't. Please, please, please update? :)
Squiggle.giggle chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
So is this going to be continued
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I really love your story, Blaine is incredibly sweet and Kurt is just the right mixture of timid and snarky. Great job!
-MesserMessa
miksivad chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Hi, I am new to Glee fanfiction, but I love your story. I see you haven't updated it for awhile, but I hope you will come back to it and finish it. I am an older reader, but I am an avid reader in general. I can tell you are very talented, very descriptive, and able to achieve this without being too wordy. I really hope you will come back and finish this story.
Anononononon chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Seriously this story is amazing so far.

I really hope you update again...
teilo chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Just read your story and enjoyed it immensely. Are you planning on finishing the story?
aaydraay chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
This is perfect. MORE!
yourethestorm chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
This is one of the best Klaine fics I've ever read! Please, oh please update soon! :)
Seb James chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Oh, I'm really, really hoping that, in spite of it being almost four months since you updated, that you will continue. Because this story is honestly very good and I'm really, really excited to see what happens next!

~Sebastian xx
dancergirl7 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
please please please update soon! I love this story, a lot!
neko suke II chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
It is so cute! And Blaine is such a gentleman for wanting to wait until Kurt is ready! *sigh* I want to have a Blaine, but first I have to be as amazing as Kurt! Wahaha! He did not let those warblers intimidate him at all! He is so cool an sassy! I wanna be just like him when I grow up *grin* Please update soon! I really like this story even thought there is only four chapters. I wonder what will happen if ever Kurt will transfer to Dalton just like in the show! Then that would make him a student of Blaine which could cause problems to their just budding relationship!:O
Neko chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Ohmygosh! This is just so sweet! Even if they just met, they wre so comfortAble with each other already! And your description of the play, made me want to watch it too! I cannot wait to read the net chapter!))
Nerdywithoutacause chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
This is fabulous, please say you haven't given up on it. Update soon?
Lorelei-elf chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
This story is so sweet and feisty. I love how you've managed to create a teacher!klaine fic that's so original. I hope you will have time and the opportunity to continue this in the near future (hopefully all is well with your mother now)!