Reviews for Coincidence, Not Luck
Kohako Shadow chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Aw this was actually kind of sweet. Too bad for Tony but then again there's Gibbs for him. :P Love Jealous!Morgan.
yaoifan23 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
that was so cute!
bridgette22 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
It's a great story but I still feel sorry got tony
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
love it!ahahaha never knew DiNozzo swung that way...hahahah fun!
kate882 chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
awesome story :D
Autumn.V.Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I just wanted to let you know that I think this is pure genius. Keep up the great work!
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
only reid man that is funny
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
oh man i though he was gonna try and hit it but he is a geniune guy
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
oh man see thats what derek gets for waiting so damn long to show his true feelings
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Incredibly adorable.
bL00D pRINC3SS chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Aww! I love your idea. It's so cute.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
I'm don't normally read crossovers and when I do I'm almost always disapointed, so believe me when I say how WONDERFUL this is. Seriously. Just wonderful. I loved it.
xXEvanderXx chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
so i always wait till the very end of a story to comment and i have to say that i loved this very much! it was enough to just have them do a shy kiss because it helped the mood move swiftly without having to put in fillers you did very well.
boothandboneslove chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I loved it, loved it, loved it. Um quick question how did Tony get the note to Morgan? Just a question not being mean. Reid and Morgan belong togather just like Tony and McGee.
HeavensDarkestRose chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Okay I got confused with my chapters. Chapter 3 review is. For this chapter and this one for chapter 3. Blame my tv for the confusion

Oh great story. Love how it ends. It's amazing. So sweet. Heheheheheheh! I love a good romance story.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »