Reviews for Facing Forward
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Good characterization.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
A miniature fangirl with Sherlock wrapped around her pinky. I love Sofie to bits!
AccountKiller129 chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
oh my God this is awesome! awesome awesome beyond awesom!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Don't mind me. I'm just crying in the corner. No big deal.
englishtutor chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
So sweet. I love picturing Lestrade as a father.
agent-oli chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
one wordbeautiful
Irene34 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Sweet.
RittannasFire chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I don't read Harry Potter but this made me think of Gandaf in Lord of the Rings, or maybe Theoden. Also Methuselah and the abbot in 'Redwall' I think she would have cried then too.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Oh wow! That needed a Kleenex alert. I love all three of the boys' relationship in this story arc. Well done.
DragonTraining101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Amazing. I'm off tovread the next one as soon as i favorite this one
anemix chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Sherlock and nail polish *ahem* sorry, nail lacquer. XD
Riya Morut chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
"'Tell Lestrade that his fears are baseless and, frankly, insulting. I would be on my best behavior. I would do absolutely nothing to scar his daughter for life.'

Choking back a laugh, John brought the mobile back to his ear. 'I think that's Sherlock-speak for 'Can Sofie come over to play?''"

Such a great moment. I also like the phrase "The Weapon Of Which We Never Speak." It must gall Lestrade a bit to let law-breaking happen underneath his nose.

I'm loving this as an alternate ending after "The Great Game." In a way I was disappointed when Moriarty's phone rang and he let them off the hook. Stories like this provide so much drama, it's a shame we missed out on it in the TV show.

And now, my favorite bit: "One of her small hands fisted in her father's jacket. John stared at the other where it rested on Lestrade's back. Her thumb and index finger extended to form a right angle, while the other three fingers curled into her palm. Of course, he realized: it was her blaster gun. She'd come brokenhearted, but she'd also come armed." What a great moment.

Fantastic job, as usual. On to your next fic...
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
AWWWW! So sweet. Thanks for writing this.
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
OMG STARWARS HARRY POTTER AND SHERLOCK ALL IN ONE PLACE. You have no idea how happy this makes me. I really love these series of oneshots.
I-use-this-for-the-bookmarks chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh there is more! Fantastic. I shall be reading the rest soon.