Reviews for College Complications
Tess-CO chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Thank you thank you thank you thank you !

I love this story because I found Alexis OOC in this ep.

You are so right about everything you wrote in that story. I don't think anyone is OOC here. Very good job !
gabbiodista chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
You're so right! It seemed completely unlike Alexis do decide to follow Ashley to college, especially because that's EXACTLY what she was worried about HIM doing. I kinda feel like Molly might be needing less screen time for some reason and they're trying to give her an excuse for less screen time.

All that aside, I loved Kate's story, and I loved even more that Alexis saw right through it, but still got the point. I feel like you really nailed both those characters and this interaction felt very authentic to me. Bravo.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I love this So glad Alexis listened to Kate. Wish this would happen on the show. But who knows? Maybe it will next season!
aolande1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This was great! I agree with you, I think its absolutely ridiculous that Alexis is going to Stanford for a boy and really OCC. You did a great job writing Kate and Alexis. I wish there relationship would grow on the show as much as it does in FanFiction. Kate is a great mother figure for Alexis and I love their scene, I just wish there was more of them! This was very sweet!
TheCastleWatcher chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Loved the story. Any chance for a sequel?
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Great story! I loved it! (I really dont understad all the colleges stuff because in my country isnt like that)
razzledazzling chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
So cute. I love the Beckett / Alexis interaction! Poor Castle - I don't know what he'll do if Alexis actually follows Ash on the show ... personally I think its fine to follow a guy/girl to a choice of college, but missing out on graduation and prom and all that is certainly not! Those are some of the most important moments. It is so true that going to a college has to be a decision solely made on your own wants though (and those want can include following your love) :)

Wow... personal monologue becoming a bit much. In summary, I loved the story and it really made me think. Thank you muchly!
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I can see a teenager doing something like this. Knowing how smart Alexis is she probably would have figured it out on her own, but Kate's input just gave her a push in the right direction and made her think of all her other possible choices.
maisma51 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I really liked this story! And I thought they were all in character so no worries there, in my opinion. Nicely done :) Thanks for writing.
DFM chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I was thinking the same thing at the end of the episode. You don't make decisions about college based solely on your boyfriend. I doubt Alexis will in the end, but I really like how you had her convinced in this story. There isn't enough Beckett & Alexis on the show :)