Reviews for I hate Fridays the 13th
Reader chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Very interesting of Nero in this matter and find a way to incorporate Friday the 13th. Can it be a bad day for Yako? Will her deepest feeling explode too? Love to see another chapter of the story in deeper plot with Nero desire of Yako, anything can happen in bed. Lol.
pollo chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Very interesting. I love it.
DiamondStarz8 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
KIIIIII! XD I can just! Oh my gosh... I can so picture this! lolololol
aroya chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
aww... there's no 2nd chapter.? :(
Namei chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Loved everything about this story, especially how almost plausible this situation might be.
honeyvonbunny chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really hope this is updated but from the date it was posted I feel it won't :( . Well I enjoyed reading the chapter either way.
Rurri chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
3 loved it.
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Aww, that's really cute! Good fluff. Well-written, and I loved the ending... of course. And yeah, it's OCC, but... I mean, isn't Yako/Neuro not really going with the plot, anyway? So don't apologize. 3 Keep up the great work! I look forward to reading more from you. 3
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Applejax XD chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
lolz, neuro is so going to hunt u down, but he might try to go after the daemon emperor to change that rule first. good luck wit that XD
bluefireruby chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Plz dont leave it there! This story is too good to stop now!
Iceria chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow! Another creative fic portraying Neuro's weaknesses!I wish that I had better ideas like you.
ArcanaElement chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Reviewing a day late, but hey. :D

What's scary is that yesterday, my friend actually did break a mirror. A little compact hand-mirror in Spanish class. owo

That is an interesting concept though, making it so that Nauro can't lie. I wish I had thought of that - then maybe I'd be able to come back to my other stories a bit more refreshed. But eh. You beat me to it. :]

So what would happen if he'd defied her and threw her out the window? :o

Oreo cookies for the ficlet~ And looking forward to more from chu! o