Reviews for How Not To Spend Your High School Reunion
Mistris Michaelis chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
please wright more please
greekfreak101 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
You do NOT leave a cliffhanger like THAT and not update for 2 YEARS AND 3 1/2 MONTHS! I mean COME ON! I NEED to KNOW what happens in this amazing story! Pretty please with sugar on top. *pouting face*
run and remember chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
I hopr you update soon because I really love the story :)
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Update ssssssoon
mixxi chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Please update this. .. it's interesting
emo98660 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
i like ur story and u totally deserve it
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Woah. That was kinda intense at the end, but I luvz it! XD
AstraLily chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
I love this story! I enjoy stories that take Spencer back to Vegas, especially if he confronts someone from his past. I can't wait for him to wake up surrounded by his old high school tormentors and their shock at how he is now... please update soon!
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
I hope you update soon. I was almost sure that he was ging to be made the top suspect and the team was going to have to prove him innocent(like with Morgan) and find the victims at the same time. Hope you update soon.
aishiteru naru chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
I loved swo much you story
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Seriously, Reid? SERIOUSLY!? Sigh.

Update, pretty please with everything that is good in the world on top!
born-this-way chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Try putting something about memories from his high school years. You're doing great!
madagascarpingu chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
hey dude,
i love your fanfiction and i'm really happy about that chapter.
and about the suggeations you've asked for: i could imagine that spencer gets to his old classmates and maybe get an idea for an escape but one of his old bullies didn't cope well with this.
Or maybe the unsub want to play a game and want to pay back the others and want spencer as a tool orthe unsub thinks that spencer wants the revenge to and replay with the bullies spencer torments.
that are my ideas in broad outline.
But so far great work and i hope the muse will kiss you again.
pingu
Nerd-Herd-27 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
This chapter made me laugh. :) Haha, I loved the part where Reid couldn't figure out the door. Anywho, don't worry about the late chapter. Believe me, I'm no stranger to late updating (I think the people who read my story were frustrated with me...) so I can understand. Life happens. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cookie05 chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
I love it
This story is amazing
I love the bit with the door