Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
Lolita Westmore chapter 10 . 3/29
You ought to make an epilouge where Shymalan finishes his work on the screenplay for After Earth...

LOVED THIS! This is a great example of a parody done right, unlike the trash known as Disaster Movie, Meet the Spartans, Vampires Suck and all the other "films" I won't dare type out...
Awesome JR chapter 2 . 3/10
Now to rant about the movie... Your story pointed out every flaw with this disgrace of a movie. But there is no reason for me to repeat everything. All I want to say is, what was the $150,000,000 dollars to make the movie used on? (Btw that is the same budget of Transformers!) The money clearly did not go to the special effects, so what did that money go to. With all that money they could only get an extremly fake looking rock to gently float across the screen. With the same anount of money Transformers was able to have giant robots and explosions that looked real! Anyway, great job!
Awesome JR chapter 1 . 3/10
This story is a masterpiece. I don't know what else to say. It is too good for words. But, I just have one question. Is this your story, or did it fall from the heavens and you just happened to find it? Let me guess, the book was at the top of a mountain with a golden light shining down on it. Or was it at the end of a rainbow? I cannot comprehend how this story could have been written by a human. Anyway, it doesn't matter because I was lucky enough to read a story like this in my life time. Why is this magnificent story so great you may ask. This is why.

How to make an 8th world wonder:
1. Add humor so halarious that the reader cannot stop laughing.
2. Add an excellent writing style.
3. Add a fun creative story.
Bam! That's how you make an 8th world wonder! And your story has all of these. This story is so great that it will be cherished by people around the world for millenniums to come. Now lets get specific shall we. Well, everything in this story was funny. Anytime there was cactus juice I couldn't stop laughing. When Katarola started narrating I couldn't stop laughing. When the horrible earth benders did their pebble dance I rolled on the floor laughing. There are way too many jokes for me to mention but my absolute favorite thing was when Awng went to stop Lord Shymalan. That was the funniest thing I have ever read. I loved how Lord Shymalan said everything thing Fire Lord Ozai said. I laughed so hard when this happened.

Awng, caught off guard and attempting to evade the barrage of flying staples, hastily retreated, taking refuge under Lord Shyamalan's desk. Lord Shyamalan shoved aside his Chair of Genius and leaped on top of the desk, scattering notes and files in a whirlwind around the room. Awng slid farther back under the desk, as far back as he could against the wall. The mad director cackled outrageously and began to fiercely pound on the desk with his feet. "Come on out, little boy!" Lord Shyamalan bellowed villainously. "You can't hide down there forever!"

That was so funny! I also love how you made a story that made no sense actually make sense. And you wrote this extremly well. It has been an honor to read this glorious story.
I almost NEVER write a review that is longer than three sentences but I will easly make an exeption for this story. Great Job!
Awesome JR chapter 10 . 3/10
THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Voltalia the Majestic One chapter 1 . 3/7
Hilarity ensues!
Fanbuscus chapter 1 . 2/4
For some reason everytime I read the part where the music is singing, I imagine Tobuscus singing it. I don't know why, but It sounds like a literal trailer. Aaaaaaany way...
TALKING TO A WINDOW
REPEATING LINES
RUINING THE LAST AIRBENDER
THE MOVIE'S OVER?
LIKE A BOSS
And there you have it. That movie sucked, the series rocked, bless your face. If you sneezed during this review then bless you. Peace off. Boop!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 10 . 1/28
XDDDDD Ha! What a perfect way to end a parody of this magnitude. I'm gonna get me some cactus juice too. *Goes to sleep instead because it's two in the morning. Comes back to add one more thing* I sat through reading this whole thing in one sitting. Yeah, your story was that good. :D I hope to read other stuff from you in the future.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 9 . 1/28
The Bad Dialogue Flu is getting worse. D: Not good.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 8 . 1/28
XD Ha! MovieYue really should be in a cartoon series... oh wait. XDDDDD And CartoonIroh in dreadlocks, in the context of this story it makes sense. So much sense. XDDD

Q-A the Authoress chapter 7 . 1/28
XD Sokka will never stop being funny. Ever. I never thought Katara would have such a 'colorful' vocabulary. XDDDD

Q-A the Authoress chapter 6 . 1/28
XDDDDD Oh god, this is comedy gold.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 5 . 1/28
XD I love Toph in this. I wonder if the others will realize Iroh and Zuko isn't with them.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 4 . 1/28
XD Oh man Aang giving The Talk was funnier than I imagined it would be.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 1/28
I have names for the movie characters too. I call Awng 'Wrong' (since everything about his portrayal is wrong). Sokah- Suckka 'cause he sucks. And Katara is Crytara. And I call Erroh-Eeyore. XD I haven't come up with the other names yet but I like using them for my review on the movie.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 2 . 1/28
XD Ha! You have no idea how much I've been wanting to read something like this.