Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
PokeSpeBanette chapter 10 . 8/15
and here i thught my fic, viva la deviants, was a good thing for breaking the fourth wall...turns out no. i have much to learn, master. *bows*
Secret.Identities chapter 10 . 7/14
That. Was. AWESOME! So many times you had me laugh like crazy. And all those things weong with the movie that I didn't alread, notice, you pointed out clearly (though I do feel sorry for the people that got pretty bashed x)).
And it was hilarious how you characterized (huh? WHAT character?) the movie characters so characteristically, and repeatedly but creatively broke the fourth wall. The animated characters were kind of OOC at some points (Mai's too expressive and Zuko dramatic and Katara mean) but hey, you literally froze in, crumbled down, blew away and burned up the remains of the Wall. It's expected and crazily funny like that.
And you actually HAD A PLOT. That's like, woah. I'm SO impressed. Just, just how?
And I find it really cool how you used the whole 'illogical fanfic' to your advantage. It could have come off as lazy, or if you tried to bring 'reason' it just wouldn't have worked as well, but neither happened (weeeell, not a hundred percent sure about the 'lazy') and you just kept us laughing and laughing, and even guessing when we're supposed to know what happens next.
The finale was excellent too. And cactus juice Aang and Zuko. But especially Zuko. XD I know I'm totally one of his fangirls.
THANK YOU for that wonderful read. *kowtows*
Bai :D
everLI7 chapter 1 . 6/30
ZUKO DOESN'T KNOW! hahahahahhha lol XD that is the most hilarious thing ever!
Jack905 chapter 5 . 6/1
Jack905 chapter 1 . 6/1
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL, the reactions and 4th wall breaks were gold.
axel100 chapter 9 . 5/9
Any chance of a sequel? Perhaps the live action characters, upset that there story has gone nowhere, have decided to invade the Animated Universe?
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 10 . 3/12
Very well done and very enjoyable story. Thank you!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 3/11
Fantastic stuff here with Toph, particularly her speech (and the self-portrait)
Tomas44 chapter 10 . 2/18
Beautiful. This whole thing. Also this last scene was absolute perfection and beyond hilarious! I now have a great need to see all the characters on cactus juice.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
also, the effects were terrible.
Eliza chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
That movie was the worst!
Also, did you get the "In Which" thing at the beginning of the chapter from the book "Howl's Moving Castle"?
I found this because I saw the comic you drew on DeviantArt.
axel100 chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
But sadly Awng did not entirely defeat Lord Shymalan. For he would go on to make Devil, After Earth, the TV series Wayward Pines, and the Visit. And he still has the rights to the Avatar franchise for the next few years...Zuko pass the cactus juice. And get him away from Katara before he gets any ideas...Oops too late. But since Mai dumps him after The Promise, maybe that's OK anyway.
axel100 chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
This was hilarious. Zuko's reaction to the internet was worth it. And the fourth wall was made to be broken! And poor movie Yue...And then I remembered something you missed. Yes, I know every reviewer out there mentioned it but just as it was in the Earth Bending Chapter, something so bad should not go unaddressed. I am of course referring to Princess Yue's unfortunate hair and the massive comedic gold mine you passed up by not commenting on it. Her stylist really needs to be arrested for indecent exposure. So great was this oversight that Immortan Joe himself decries this update as MEDIOCRE! Me, well I still think the rest was a hoot!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
Okay I know I'm a bit late to find this, but I'd like you to know that this is solid, 24 karat gold. Absolutely amazing. Normally I hate fanfics, but your writing has three things that really make it. One, it's a spot-on critique. Two, the characters are all very true to their canonical selves, no random zutara or the like thrown in. It's very easy to envision, and read the characters in their own voices. Finally, it's absolutely hilarious. I spent most of the time reading this laughing aloud, getting loads of awkward glances on the bus. In short, I love this, it's amazing writing, and I can't wait to finish. -Evan
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
More cactus juice and Zuko!