Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
Mew Shadowfang chapter 10 . 6/6
This really makes me wonder... what would happen if Toph was high on cactus juice? The only effects seen is hallucinations, and, well...
That Guy Over chapter 6 . 4/27
I'm reading Zhao's lines in Mr. Crocker's voice
SockMage chapter 5 . 3/15
Lost it at "pebble dance." The cartoon characters' reactions are just great :)
Storygirl000 chapter 10 . 3/11
I said it before, I'll say it again-high on life and cactus juice! XD XD

This was a wonderfully hilarious story! Keep up the good work!
Storygirl000 chapter 6 . 3/10
High on life and cactus juice! XD
Queen Victorius chapter 10 . 2/22
Okay, this chapter, and the whole story in general, was epically hilarious, especially with Z-Patel and Katarola making out. I was actually thinking, if you would be in the mood, that Team Avatar would be stuck going into other bad movies, or, at the very least, just critiquing them. I just love the whole idea of these guys trying to fix the problems of their movie that I would like to see it done in another one. But anyway, keep up the fantastic work!
Queen Victorius chapter 9 . 2/6
Ha ha! Zuko's hooked on the internet! I know the feeling :p. Also, the battle cry was pretty hilarious! Sounds like a dying Pig-Walrus... priceless! :). Keep up the fantastic work!
Queen Victorius chapter 8 . 2/5
Oh, poor Zuko! You're really killing me here, you know that? I just really hope that he didn't see the My Little Pony fanfic "Cupcakes". Not that I've read it, and, if you've never heard of it, you don't... want... to know. Also, what the heck, Iroh has dreadlocks now! That is so friggin' hilarious! Keep up the fantastic work!
Queen Victorius chapter 7 . 2/5
Okay, I did not see that outburst from Katarola coming. So hilarious! Anyway, keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 6 . 2/5
Oh, man, I felt so sorry for Zuko in this chapter. Although, it was pretty hilarious when the bartender said that they all had to figure it out, eventually. Also, I believe that the frog is from the episode "The Western Air Temple" when Zuko is rehearsing how to explain himself to Aang and the others. Anyway, great chapter, and keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 5 . 2/2
Okay, that whole Sockson hitting on Katara moment was pretty hilarious. Also, can't forget the 'earthbending' scene. Hilarious as always. Also, hooray, Zuko in the next chapter! Can't wait to keep reading! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 4 . 2/2
My gosh! They DID go into a discussion about the birds and the bees IN THE VERY NEXT CHAPTER! But anyway, that's pretty hilarious how they left Zuko and Iroh behind with Eeroh and Z-Patel. Can't wait to see where this goes. Your writing is amazing, by the way. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 3 . 2/2
Poor, poor Zuko, indeed. That actually kind of reminded me of what a discussion about the birds and the bees might sound like. Anyway, all of the discussions between the characters are so awesome, and I especially love how you have Zuko think that Z-Patel is such a prick. Oh, the irony! Or, in this case, the iroh-ny. I am so sorry for that pun. Anyway, keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 2 . 2/2
Wow, this is really amazing! You've got the animated characters down pat, and oh my gosh, this is just such a good story! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 1 . 2/2
Okay, I was already laughing at the first chapter, so the rest of it is bound to be good. Keep up the great work!