Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
Caila chapter 5 . 6/9
AWESOME!
Biancachu chapter 9 . 6/8
I wanted to tell you that when Eeroh is corrected about the spirit world and spirits being things that should not be messed with, he actually said it right the fist time. The sentence is a little confusing, but the would sound more incorrect with the 'are.' 'The spirits and the spirit world is one of them' is correct because of the 'one' before 'of them'. If it had 'some of them' instead of 'one of them' your way would be correct.
Carrie chapter 3 . 6/8
Haha! Oh, Zuko . . XD
Carrie chapter 2 . 6/8
This is great. I've never seen the movie, but I've always heard it was pretty awful. Very good story.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 10 . 4/19
This is undoubtedly one of the best and the funniest fanfics I have ever read. My favorite part was Zuko's "identity crisis" lol.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 7 . 4/19
I have been laughing hard this while time... Laughing and feeling glad that I just stopped watching the movie after ten minutes haha.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/18
This first chapter was hilarious! I know I'm going to enjoy this story, even of I could only make it ten minutes into the movie before I had to go and wat h an episode of the show haha:)
AnnabethLuna chapter 10 . 4/15
HAHAHA! A beautiful end, and I'm also really entertained by the Zutara-ness of this. I'm so so so NOT a Zutara shipper, but I think it's hilarious that in an extremely AU, cracky setting, it happens. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and it made me very happy! Thank you!
AnnabethLuna chapter 9 . 4/15
HAHA THIS IS STILL SO BEAUTIFUL
AnnabethLuna chapter 7 . 4/15
I love Sokka humming the theme song . . . and Aang being the only one who makes any breakthroughs on the characters, even if they are . . . uh . . . a little OFF. But excellent, as the last have been!
AnnabethLuna chapter 6 . 4/15
HAHAHA ZUKO AND THE FANGIRLS AND THE CACTUS JUICE AND MAI AND GAHHHH IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL
AnnabethLuna chapter 5 . 4/15
THERE IS SO MUCH BEAUTY IN THIS CHAPTER. Katara being hit on by - ugh - her movie-BROTHER, Team Avatar's horror at the bending, Aang's just putting out all the fires, and TOPH. TOPH AND THE EARTHBENDERS. Beautiful.
AnnabethLuna chapter 4 . 4/15
This is SO funny. OH my goodness. And I love Zuko just calmly (well, as calm as Zuko can get, anyway) telling his counterpart that he might as well stop chasing down Aang. And Aang's description of the boy penguin and girl penguin - priceless!
Abi the Authoress chapter 10 . 4/10
If laughing elongates my life, I gained 10 years from this fic alone! This is one of my favorite if not the favorite fic of all time! You should do another fic just about breaking the fourth wall in an other fandom.
Mapograph chapter 10 . 3/21
Oh, my sides... my mind... This is... absolutely and gloriously amazing. I haven't laughed so hard for really, really long time.