Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
Maran Zelde chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Hm...Suki's cold seems kind of random, but maybe you're going somewhere with it (my guess is that she's allergic to bad movies).

This chapter has the most creative breaking of the fourth wall I've ever seen. Not only does Mai know she's in a fanfic with chapters, but she can even see the actual text and page layout. Mindblown.
MiriamTodd321 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
This chapter was my favorite! The thought of Zuko on cactus juice made me laugh so hard XD. I've also watched your videos on Youtube, btw. It almost made me forget Lord Shymalan's horrible attempt ;)
Maran Zelde chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
I love how Aang earthbent the dirt onto the torches. How did the Movie Fire Nation even come close to taking over the world?

And it was funny when Zuko scared everyone with his firebending. And of course, cactus juice is always funny, especially when it doesn't make sense.
Chickenscratch93 chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Congratulations! This is the first and only crossover that I haven't given up in complete and utter disgust one or two chapters through... You wrote this well enough for me to actually finish reading it! That's a pretty big accomplishment... and in recognition of your accomplishment I give to you... bum bum bum...

The Recurring Creepy Monkey Statue Award of Awesomeness!

I shall link it to you on your Deviantart! :)
Chickenscratch93 chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Ha Zuzu's got a case of fanfiction-itis... too bad really... there is no known cure
Chickenscratch93 chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Good advice for Zuzu... stay away from the fanfiction... it gets really addicting... it's too late for me... go on without me *flails dramatically*
Chickenscratch93 chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
PERFECT! I just so happen to have all the music from the show (that's available anyway) on my playlist and at the perfect time the opening sequence started! That just made my whole day!
Chickenscratch93 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Hahahaha this is great! Perfect timing for "Let's Get Retarded" to start playing!
Rizzles Me Hearty chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Absolutely Incredible! One of the best stories I've ever read. At first I was starting to doubt how good the story would be because of the title. (sorry to tell you this but the title does kind of suck).Anyway, absolutely great story and I will enjoy reading your other stories (if you have any).
Maran Zelde chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
I like Noaang, but Awng works too.

"This is Katara, my flying sister" is funny because no one had seen Appa fly yet so Sokka's point was that the giant bison was as likely to fly as his sister. It's like a more creative version of "Yeah right, and I'm the Queen of England."
Maran Zelde chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I lost it when Movie!Katara started narrating, and again when Ahng plowed through his life story and Aang kept trying to interrupt. I'm literally laughing out loud. XD
Reid Phantom chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL FTW!
EowynofRohan13 chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
This was the funniest fanfition I've ever read, and probably the best fanfictio I've ever read. There's no contest.
Hi Zuko!
(I'm assuming you're reading this, as you were reading the reveiws in this chapter.)
Inflama chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
Somebody should send this to Mr. Shyamalan and tape his reaction. Yep.

I think this is one of the best parodies I have ever read. It would be a funny thing to see Toph on cactus juice. I wonder what she would "see".
robins fangirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2012