Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
Loner chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
I love you. I really, truly do. My love for you and this fic is equal to my hatred for the movie.
...
*hisses* shyamalan n
CharlieFibrosis chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
I heard about this story from your Youtube video on the animated character's review of the story. And by god this was amazing. I normally don't like to go read cracked stories as I prefer modern or cannon stories personally, but this was great. Let's hope that the MovieLord M. Night Shaymallamadingdong doesn't make a sequel. I do enjoy that you parodied the final battle with Awng and M. Night where it takes place in an office. I also love that you didn't just break, but SHATTERED the 4th Wall in this story, even with the iPad sequence.

Keep up the amazing work on Youtube and FanFiction.

Charlie Fibrosis
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Every time I read this, how much Awng turns into Aang amazes me. (Hugs you.) Amazing! This story is laugh-out-loud funny at every turn, clever and completely illogical. It's the only one I've ever read that breaks the fourth wall into splinters and still manages to retain the sanity of the characters. Good going!
A Girl chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was the first story I read, from fanfiction, and so far the best. I sincerely thank you for giving me the best possible first impression of .
Fire Lord Mowse chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
make a bonus chapter where Mai & Aang on cactus juice respond to all the comments!
hedwig123 chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Just got to the end. Wanted to repeat that you're awesome before I run off to go find more stories about the cactus juice...
hedwig123 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Awww. This is hilarious but I somehow actually feel bad for Zuko and Z-Patel. Especially considering the crap that happened to Z-Patel is what actually happened to him with this movie.

But still, I'm laughing at this fanfic about every five seconds. You're awesome. :D
Pman chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Soooooooooooo funny. Thanks for the hours of enjoyment I had reading these chapters
EchoResonance chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
I lovez youz bunches! Ahahaha kidding, but seriously, this fic is pretty awesome. I love this
TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Yes my dear platypus bear with dreadlocks, the ENTIRE fanfic was totally worth it just for the cactus juice! Too funny! Really hilarious!xD
P.T. Piranha chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
I love how Movie Aang's situation is becoming more and more just a parody of the actual Aang's struggles.
Fientje chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
BrowniePoints chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
This is brilliant. When I saw the title for this chapter, I was like O.O "it's called 'Yue says her lines'?" And then I remembered the few things I retained about movie!Yue. I think I blocked most of the movie out, since while watching the Movie Sins video I didn't recognize a lot of what happened.

Seriously. It was that bad.

I love what you did with the Pebble Dance! And your little connections to outside the movie! And...you named movie!Zuko "Z-Patel"! And Mai and her fourth wall breakage! I keep breaking out laughing, so it's a good thing I got away from school before everyone started to think I was a total nutcase...I just want to give you Appa-shaped internet cookies!
Zutarashipper chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Luved it luved it luved it! ! Can u make one of these for percy jackson book vs movie? Any way i loved this and as soon as i remember my password im following u . Luved it
Revennon chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Well, you should know that I made a terrible mistake of reading this in the middle of a completely boring social studies class, and that now my stomach hurts so bad I'm afraid I'll vomit, and I was forced to pretend I choke on a fly (*sigh* necessities). It's difficult to say just how hilarious this fan fiction is and that 'The Last Airbender' is by far the worst movie I have ever watch. I truly hate M Night Shyalaman for ruining this amazing animated series, I hope 'After Earth' wont turn out this bad, the trailer is awesome.
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »