Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
Insanity NPO chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Heh heh...sobriety.
So, did you write this story while under the influence of cactus juice?
Insanity NPO chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Any one of the Gaang could probably take over the movie world single handedly. If they get to use scene cuts and mirages it wouldn't take more than a day.
Insanity NPO chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Are they going to teach the fakers how to bend? Are they going to call bullshit on the people dance? Also, I bet shamallamadingdong actually said to address him as lord.
Insanity NPO chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I keep getting this visual of the real Gaang being crudely edited into the movies. It gives me the giggles.
Insanity NPO chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
45 minutes of kiyoshi warriors footage. He fair it was a separate movie...
I love this story!
Insanity NPO chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I love it already. Also, how would you like to join my M. night shamallamadingdong beat down group? HE MUST PAY!
Maia chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This fanfic makes me laugh so hard! Thanks for writing it!
b.a.f.ever chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
this wasent good. this was amazing! oh my goshness! this story is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo(and to infinity)awesome! I'm so glad you wrote this!(it was a little mean to katarola though)and you're right,nothing, and I mean NOTHING, beats zuko and z-patel on cactus juice(lol!)! I really hope you right more stuff! and ya know, this probly killed a lot of brain cells, especially for zuko! again, thx sooooooooooooo (and to infinity) for writing this! amazing, I am speechless! I thought a long time on how to write this review, and kept looking for an appropriate complement, but I couldent find one so good to fit this story! all I could get was this: I. AM. SPEECHLESS. thx a bunch for writing this story! I know I'm saying it the 3 time now, but I just can't help it! amazing! more than I amazing! I could go on 4ever like this! my complements for this story are endless! (OK, last time I promise) THX SO MUCH!
P.S. b.a.f. stands for biggest avatar fan. EVER!
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
"Instead, he just cowered and attempted to shield himself with his arms, which he apparently believed to be fireproof."

I agree, that's a stupid move, but I'd like to point out that Katara did the exact same thing in "The Deserter". She, too, had time to get out of the way.
Rasei chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I love this story already. I love how MovieZuko seems to understand about fanfics when AnimatedZuko didn't. I kind of wish Mai came along.
Ka chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Pardon me for responding halfway trough this chapter but "evil spears". If I was drinking milk, it would snort out of my nose about now, and I'd still laugh despite being in pain after that.

The evil doomy dooms of doom. And evil.

Yup, I'm good. I'll continue reading now.
Gallagher chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Oh my gosh... This is insane. But I think that was previously established. It's a rare story that makes me stay up until 12:30 in the morning to read it, but for this, it was worth it. I mean this has everything! Snarky Yue, both Zuko and Aang on cactus juice, Zuko with internet and giving a play-by-play of reality as it happens, a flu that makes you talk in horribly redundant sentences, cross-chapter time-travel with no explanation what-so-ever, and a little Zutara out of absolutely nowhere. And that's just the stuff off the top of my head.

Oh, and the fourth wall... Exactly how much did it cost in wall replacement fees, anyways? I have never seen a story that broke the wall so many times (my best guess is at least 40) or in so many ways. I mean, Mai? She deserves a special golden sledge hammer engraved with her name, because she is the fourth-wall breaking QUEEN!
Gallagher chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Zuko is freaked out by fourth-wall breakage... because he's the only one who doesn't realize that he's part of a cartoon. That is too delicious for words.
Starzilla chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I've haven't seen the movie, and I've seen only a little of the TV show, but I do find this really amusing. :) One of my favorite bits so far is Iroh going on about dreadlocks. XD
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Omigosh I just realized that Seychelle Gabriel (Movie Yue) DOES have a part in The Legend of Korra! She's the voice of Asami Sato. Did you know that when you wrote this?!
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »