Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
a random nobody chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Ok, I just have to say: you are a genius! This fanfic made me laugh SO HARD! I'm really surprised my family hasn't come in to my room to tell me to shut up already! There are just sooo many hilarious things in this fanfic: all the fourth wall drubbings, cactus juice, the Bad Dialogue Flu, Z-Patel and Katarola randomly making out, Awng energybending Shyamalan's reputation away, Iroh's dreadlocks, just I LOVE YOU. That is all there is to say. :D
nunouno1 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
This is easily by far the greatest and funniest Avatar:TLA parody and comedy on . I can't even tell you how many times I bursted into laughter while reading this story. From the fourth walls jokes(which i'm pretty sure doesn't exist anymore), picking on the movie's numerous crippling flaws, and just the general jokes that make this a real great laugh. I especially love the M. Night fight, wouldn't surprise if he had an ego that big.

In the end while I do hate the movie, I have come to appreciate its existence for the countless hilarious reviews, parodies, and memes that spawned off from it. But still hopefully Paramount will never green lit the Last Airbender 2. I don't think the franchise can handle another hit like that.
NifflemagicOMG chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Lol, when Katara asked if you were amused, I would have been like "Hehe, yes. Profoundly."
Nifflemagic chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
OMG! YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE ME LOVE THIS PLACE FOREVER!? IF YOU MADE A FAN FIC OF THE NEXT LAST AIBENDER MOVIE WHERE THE GAANG AAANNNDD THE GUYS FROM THIS MOVIE GO IN AND FIX EVERYTHING (if there is fixing to be done)!

PS: loved the whole fan FIC! Couldn't put my iPad down!
Fabfabfabgrl chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
I'm not a big fan of fan ficus, but this is awesome!
Luna Luna love chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Good
Insanity NPO chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Awesome story! I'll read some of your other stuff tomorrow.
Insanity NPO chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Bad news: shamallamadingdong was approved for at least two more movies.

Also, I forgot I give kudos on the korra reference.
I still think the Gaang should have curb stomped everyone.
Insanity NPO chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I'd rather see koizilla
Insanity NPO chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
I just realized that sockson is that one dude from the glittery fairy movie that bastardized the vampire genre. Why can't they bend?!
Insanity NPO chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Heh heh...sobriety.
So, did you write this story while under the influence of cactus juice?
Insanity NPO chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Any one of the Gaang could probably take over the movie world single handedly. If they get to use scene cuts and mirages it wouldn't take more than a day.
Insanity NPO chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Are they going to teach the fakers how to bend? Are they going to call bullshit on the people dance? Also, I bet shamallamadingdong actually said to address him as lord.
Insanity NPO chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I keep getting this visual of the real Gaang being crudely edited into the movies. It gives me the giggles.
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »