Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
I know! It's kermit! And please let there be more cactus juice!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
Yay a chapter just for zuzu!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Yes! I can smell a Zuko mental breakdown! * Rubs hands mischievously *
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
He he! I wonder how everyone treats the universe thing normally and yet zuzu gets all jumpy about it!
Sam chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
I laughed all the way through this thing. It was so, so, SO hilarious! I loved it when Zuko found out about the fourth wall- and Toph training the earthbenders- Princess Yue- The Irohs- Everything! I loved this whole thing. You are great at being funny.
The Storyteller Saga chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Wut...even...just WUT?! I don't have words how epically hilarious that was! Every chapter made me laugh out loud. This is a masterpiece of comedy and you are to be commended for bringing such a pure representation of what fans think of the movie. I was laughing all the way and I just loved it!
Evenly-Baked-Avatar chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
Holy shit, bruh, that was hilarious. Thanks for writing that awesome, wacky fanfic!
Caila chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
AWESOME!
Biancachu chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
I wanted to tell you that when Eeroh is corrected about the spirit world and spirits being things that should not be messed with, he actually said it right the fist time. The sentence is a little confusing, but the would sound more incorrect with the 'are.' 'The spirits and the spirit world is one of them' is correct because of the 'one' before 'of them'. If it had 'some of them' instead of 'one of them' your way would be correct.
Carrie chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Haha! Oh, Zuko . . XD
Carrie chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
This is great. I've never seen the movie, but I've always heard it was pretty awful. Very good story.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
This is undoubtedly one of the best and the funniest fanfics I have ever read. My favorite part was Zuko's "identity crisis" lol.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
I have been laughing hard this while time... Laughing and feeling glad that I just stopped watching the movie after ten minutes haha.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
This first chapter was hilarious! I know I'm going to enjoy this story, even of I could only make it ten minutes into the movie before I had to go and wat h an episode of the show haha:)
AnnabethLuna chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
HAHAHA! A beautiful end, and I'm also really entertained by the Zutara-ness of this. I'm so so so NOT a Zutara shipper, but I think it's hilarious that in an extremely AU, cracky setting, it happens. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and it made me very happy! Thank you!
458 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »