Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
Justice Tokidoki chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
No ones likes to explain...uh...where babies come from. Kudos to aang for taking that step!
Justice Tokidoki chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Poor Zuko indeed. The truth is that YOU ARE NOT REAL! Its sad but its the truth! :)
Justice Tokidoki chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Ha Ha, Movie Aang and Movie Zuko was funny!
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Wow, this was hilarious! I can't wait to read the rest!
jennabennaflyz chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
lol this is gonna be interesting XD
BrittanyChayanne chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Ok, I'm normally a fan of Zutara but that was just a little creepy... heh aang is awesome on cactus juice. i seriously hope the sequel is better ... or non-existant... Awesome story dude!
BrittanyChayanne chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
Lord Shyamalan must be DESTROYED! MWAHAHAHAHA! LOL I love how Mai know EVERYTHING about Zutara and the fourht wall. I've never heard characters explain the rules to themselves but technicaly not because the author makes them... o.O my head hurts just thinking about it...
Wredan chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
First off, great job. Love avatar, love how you portrayed the characters...and secondly, I havent laughed this hard in weeks. Keep up the great work.
Tsona chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Hello again, RainandRoses. I've returned. I've been away a long time. Thank you for making me laugh. I needed it. I don't know if this chapter was funnier than the others or I'd just forgotten how funny the whole story is, but either way, thank you for giggles.
Turkey and Swiss Sandwich chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
Oh wow, this was the most hilarious, well written, and just pure AWESOME fic that I've ever read! The Last Airbender movie, well sucked, and you portrayed it perfectly! And oddly enough, I kinda want some cactus juice myself now...
Nocturnal Only chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was so funny, I was laughing right on through to the end. I've liked the avatar animated series for a while, and I never bothered to watch the movie cuz I heard it was SO bad. I think I will watch it now just so I can laugh at all the things you pointed out!
roopshas1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
THIS is one fanfic shyamalan should DEFINITELY read!
SarcasticAngel chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
One more quick thing... Cactus juice rocks!
SarcasticAngel chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
A few things:

1. Yes Suki, i am female

2. Sokka, thank you for noticing i am female

3. Cactus juice rocks!

4. Thank you Zuko for reading my review!

5. I am neither Zutara nor Kataang, i would rather have Zuko for myself ;)

6. This list is getting kinda long

7. This is the awesomest fanfic about the movie ever!

8. I really wanna get to ten

9. Is it possible to maybe make one more? :)

10. Yay! I made it to ten! Okay, bye bye!
Amy Raine chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
I usually wait until the end to leave a review, but this was so good I had to comment:

"And with that, the live-action Princess departed with the stilted, unattached Sockson in tow.

Aang chuckled softly. "I like her," he stated. "We ought to give her a part in our next animated series!""

Brilliant! Yue was one of the more natural actors in the movie, although unfortunately that's not saying much. Iroh, Zuko, and Yue were pretty much it.
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »