Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
The Arch-Admiral chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
You know what Aang? I don't think you need my help. You're the most patient and under standing person I know, And besides that,expert at having fun. -Katara

Heh, bit of a double meaning there.(Is mauled by Zutara fans)
The Arch-Admiral chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
TO be honest, this would have made the movie mre interesting.

The Last Airbender 1.5: dimensional paradox!

or something like that
ChristinaAngel chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
This was hilarious! I was laughing at several points during the fanfic, especially Aang on cactus juice! Of course, I actually watched the movie to read this properly and I didn't think a movie could be as bad as everyone said, but it was. It was absolutely horrible, so reading your fanfic while watching it was a really good idea. I loved all the breaking of the fourth wall during it and movie Zutara and everyone's reactions to it made me laugh! Bad dialogue flu was awesome and Zuko reading fanfic was funny. Good story!
Shoulda'BeenBornAShinobi chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
I just finished reading the whole thing. This was one of the most hilarious stories that I have ever read and I didn't even watch the movie, thankfully.
Fuschiaphoenix chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
One of the greatest stories I've read! THANK YOU! :)
Dorayaki-chan chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
LOL i love this XD i just love how you transport the characters into the movie so easily XD great job!
Kuroyami Fukaikuro chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
HMMM... a fanfic in which the Fourth Wall is a well known existence and it is broken on a practically chapterwise basis? I have an idea...
SafetyScissors chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
AHAHA! That was fucking hilarous!

I'd like to thank you - this made me go and rewatch the series. Of course, I'm also goin to have to rewatch the movie now, so...

It WOULD have been really funny if : a) Zuko met the narrator or b) the narrator caught bad dialogue flu. But I suppose that even if the fourth wall is pointed and laughed at, you can trip over captions, you can see line breaks and steal cactus juice from earlier chapters, there has to be one thing left untouched.

Ciao!
SafetyScissors chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
WHAT THE FOURTH WALL OH MY GOD I DON'T EVEN KNOW!
technicoloredsevyn chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Recently, I'd forgotten what it was like to laugh at nonsense. Thank you for reminding me that nonsense is by far the best cure for any ailment. Especially Avatar:tla nonsense combined with the most epic destruction of the fourth wall I have ever read- and cactus juice.

Whatever would we do without cactus juice?

You literally had me howling with laughter; I believe I scared my dog. Aang giving 'the Talk' was beyond priceless (in my mind, I had no doubt that he learned this from Sokka.) And I hope that more people read this, and gain sparkling abs via the laughter that will ensue. I would also like to note that, I too, found this because of tv tropes.

You are, without a doubt, Good Job.
Anne Flint chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
This was amazing! I've been laugh so much that my roommate is glaring at me, but it was worth it. I loved how you wrote everyone in the story, though Awng had to be my favorite. Boy finally got a character! :-)

Thank you for writing this. Just so you know, I found this fic from a link on where you were cited as being an example of breaking the fourth wall, and boy were they right.

~Anne
Daedal chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I'm not sure I've laughed out loud at a fanfic this much for a loooong time! This is just pure comic gold! THE PEBBLE DANCE!
ohheythereinterwebs chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Zuko's not bad, he's just drawn that way. ;D
TheGovernorsDaughter chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
I love this story so much that I can't explain my love for it using just this iTouch. So, instead, enjoy the following picture to express my love and thanks:

thumbnails/comments/Who_.gif

...enjoy, bro.
Serendipital chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
This was so random. But I loved it anyway.
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »