Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
Canadalchemist chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Gotta be cowboy bebop, right? cookies for me, nomnomnom :)

I kind of feel bad for real life patel. Slumdog millionaire was a -great- movie, but I don't know that it will ever be enough to overcome the shame that was TLA...
fantasyreader123 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
I forgot to mention that Zuko should be exposed to the more extreme forms of shipping, like Azuko and Zuaang (both of which are surprisingly popular). Just an idea if you decide to continue this. :P
fantasyreader123 chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.

That is the most HILARIOUS fanfic that I have EVER read. I live all of it! Especially Zuko and the Internet. I wish Azula were in it, but she did get that beginning part.

Part 2? Please? Maybe another, worse director writes a second movie, and the newly developed characters, with the animated ones, have to help save the new characters? Two Mai's...scary. Or the live-actioners go to the animated world? Something? Please?
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
The Star wars reference was the best part, hands down.
Waves Crash chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Hahaha I love it so far!
Viking Eggplant chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Holy crap, I will be laughing about this for DAYS! This was so much fun ). I'm so glad I found this in the rec list at tv tropes!
airbenderfangirl27 chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
I don't think I've enjoyed a fanfiction this much in a while! It was well written, full of action and humor and maintained the character's sense of self all the way thru. Great Job!
EmilyJoy chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Holy shit, the first and only time I ever saw one of the twilight movies I said that Jasper looked constipated, ah this is the greatest thing ever. I have just been reading this for the last 20 min and laughing my ass off
EmilyJoy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is so great I love this. It's just wonderful when anyone rips apart the travesty that was that movie XD And I love how you don't even try to come up with some far-fetched explanation of how them watching the movie was realistic at all. And the part about Zuko and the fourth wall killed me :D
Guardian54 chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
Iroh stated sagely "I sense a great disturbance in the Force..."
thesecondringbearer chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
"And anyway, you'd think any of you guys could have heard it coming, or turned around and, you know, seen it! With your eyes!"

This made me lol.
Paravie chapter 10 . 12/25/2011
Oh my gosh. This story... I couldn't love this story any more than I do. This is one of the best fics I have EVER read! I couldn't stop laughing all the way through.

Lol I take it you're Kataang, and not really into Zutara. Or maybe you're a shipper of both. Either way, you're a really creative and awesome writer.

I love what you've done with Mai. Most Zutara fics I read (yes, I ship Zutara) turn her into an emotionless bitch who tries to kill Katara and/or Zuko when she finds out. It's really annoying and just plain lazy on the author's part... But that's off-topic. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story.

senna-robbins chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
This is hilarious! I love when the fan girls started swarming Zuko and Z-Patel. I also for some reason read this part:

"Yes, let's," Iroh agreed enthusiastically, as they strolled off down the street.

As this:

"Yes, let's," Iroh agreed enthusiastically, as they trolled off down the street.

I'm not sure why.

Also the frog is the one in Cowboy Bebop isn't it? The one when they eat the mushrooms?
VortexFM chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
This was amazing, spectacular, the only thing in the world that could ever make me want 'The Last Airbender 2' is the prospect of a sequel to this epic fanfiction XD I loved every second of it, and the forth wall was hilarious, and made me start thinking about our reality's forth wall.. scary stuff... ANYWAY, the characters were in character (the animated ones at least), and the movie ones were hilariously punny ;D

Vaneria Potter chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Oh, dear.

Zuko the fourth wall and cactus juice. Stir Well, Serve, and have somewhere to hide from the impending catastrophe.

I was re-reading the last chapter, and kept getting flashbacks to the Ember Island Players. You know the parts where Toph is making fun of everyone else's characters, much to their irritation?

Toph may have liked being played by a huge, buff guy, but her taunts came back to bite her with Lord Shyalamoron's version of Earthbending.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »