Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
Queen of Sneaks chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
I think this chapter might be one of my favorite, along with the cactus juice one. My favorite line was: "Don't be stupid, General Dreadlocks!" he bellowed. "We don't need the Moon! That's just a superstition! Anyone with half a brain knows that the Moon serves no useful or scientific purpose!... The Fire Nation is too powerful to believe in children's superstitions, General Eeroh!" He suddenly unleashed a villainous laugh. "NOW SHUT UP AND WATCH ME KILL THIS MAGICAL FISH!"

I laughed so hard, I thought I was going to die. Actually, if I had laughed a couple secondds longer, I might have died...Oh well. it would have been worth it.
Queen of Sneaks chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
OH, gosh, I was laughing so hard I cried. "Look, Uncle, I'm a spoonbender!" (Attempts to literally bend spoon) Very hilarious, you should write more humor stories!
Queen of Sneaks chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
First, I was completely unaware when Suki was going on about I-Spy until Toph pointed her blindness out. Secondly, I laughed SO hard when Aang was giving Awng 'The Talk.' My science teacher threatened to do that to us, and everyone started freaking out, and then she said, "OH, NO! Not THAT talk!"
Queen of Sneaks chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I LOVE all your nicknames, but one question...where did you get the 'W' from?
Queen of Sneaks chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow, one chapter and I'm hooked. This fic reminds me of one I had read when the Inheritance Cycle characters meet their movie counterparts. The weirdest thing about it? The movie and the series have two different fanfic page...LOVE the idea, and how you explained that they could, indeed, just crossover into the world of the movie.
10char chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
"Aanger".

Nickname for Sohka.

Utterly brilliant lines.
hypercell chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
LOL!

Btw the movie Sucked didn't it? the whole time I was mouthing "Ong, who on earth is Ong?" IT WAS SO BAD!
limegreenwordmachine chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
That was just...beautiful. Absolutely one of the funniest things I've ever read in my life and highly quotable.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
Wow, what a happy ending for ending a well done story at the end since the end is the last chapter which was ten being the last chapter it was awsome due to the goodness that...

I'm sure you get the picture! ;)

Great story, one of the funniest stories i've ever read on this site! Thank you for making this funny piece of art! :D
Justice Tokidoki chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
Almost there!
Justice Tokidoki chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Good chapter!
Justice Tokidoki chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
I knew something bad was going to happen once aang explained the situation in that way to the other katara...

Avatar has the best theme song ever!
Justice Tokidoki chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Ha ha, can't leave our cactus juice!
Justice Tokidoki chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Awsome chapter! Just want to point one thing out. Most people don't know this, but in the movie the group of earthbenders were doing the dance to form a wall to protect another earthbender who in actuality was the one to move the small pebble...i know that seems confusing, but I found out by someone on the movie fan site...

I also found out about legend of korra from that site too..:)

Anyway, excellent chapter!
Justice Tokidoki chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
No ones likes to explain...uh...where babies come from. Kudos to aang for taking that step!
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »