Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
AnnabethLuna chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
I love Sokka humming the theme song . . . and Aang being the only one who makes any breakthroughs on the characters, even if they are . . . uh . . . a little OFF. But excellent, as the last have been!
AnnabethLuna chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
HAHAHA ZUKO AND THE FANGIRLS AND THE CACTUS JUICE AND MAI AND GAHHHH IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL
AnnabethLuna chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
THERE IS SO MUCH BEAUTY IN THIS CHAPTER. Katara being hit on by - ugh - her movie-BROTHER, Team Avatar's horror at the bending, Aang's just putting out all the fires, and TOPH. TOPH AND THE EARTHBENDERS. Beautiful.
AnnabethLuna chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
This is SO funny. OH my goodness. And I love Zuko just calmly (well, as calm as Zuko can get, anyway) telling his counterpart that he might as well stop chasing down Aang. And Aang's description of the boy penguin and girl penguin - priceless!
Abi the Authoress chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
If laughing elongates my life, I gained 10 years from this fic alone! This is one of my favorite if not the favorite fic of all time! You should do another fic just about breaking the fourth wall in an other fandom.
Mapograph chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
Oh, my sides... my mind... This is... absolutely and gloriously amazing. I haven't laughed so hard for really, really long time.
CompletelyForgot chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
Before re-reading this, I had completely forgotten that Asami was voiced by "who cast this thing" from the live action movie. Wow.
tsubaki410 chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
Ow, my mind...
AwesomeSauce chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
That was a great fanfic! I loved it!
Bellatrix And The Dark Lord chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
I loved this story! Usually, I'm not a fun of crack!fics, but this one was worth it. I loved the snippet of Bohemian Rhapsody at the end, and the Zuko finding out about fanfiction was hilarious. Keep up the good work!
Tye chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
Best fanfic ever! I was smiling the whole way through! I think I might make a comic of this (but then I'd have to look at the actual movie characters and no one wants to look at multiple pictures of those guys just for reference, amirite?). I'm really sad that it's not being updated anymore, but at least we got a proper ending, right?
The Living Brer Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This is hands-down the greatest fanfiction that I have ever read. Where did you come up with such a brilliant idea? A well-written crossover fanfiction where the animated characters of a spectacularly good television show meet the live-action versions of themselves and poke fun at a spectacularly bad movie? That is original and hilarious! There were a lot of good moments, like the concept of "bad dialogue flu", the allusion to the fact that the actress who plays Movie Yue also plays Asami in Legend of Korra, Iroh getting dreadlocks, and when Aang gave Awng the talk, but my favorite part of the fanfiction was Zuko. I practically laughed my butt off at the scenes where he went mad from the revelation that he was a fictional character, when he got drunk off of cactus juice and Mai went back into the fanfiction to scold him, and when he kept reading the very fanfiction that he was in, and even the reviews!

All in all, I think that this was an excellent story. Keep up the good work.
Godzilla2915 chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
That Aang and Katarola bit was hilarious! Pure genius!
Kat8615 chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
I can't even. My life is complete
Godzilla2915 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
(Reading about Zuko's reaction to the 4th wall and everyone continuing destroying Zuko's sense of reality). Must read more...
457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »