Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
Okay I know I'm a bit late to find this, but I'd like you to know that this is solid, 24 karat gold. Absolutely amazing. Normally I hate fanfics, but your writing has three things that really make it. One, it's a spot-on critique. Two, the characters are all very true to their canonical selves, no random zutara or the like thrown in. It's very easy to envision, and read the characters in their own voices. Finally, it's absolutely hilarious. I spent most of the time reading this laughing aloud, getting loads of awkward glances on the bus. In short, I love this, it's amazing writing, and I can't wait to finish. -Evan
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
More cactus juice and Zuko!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
I know! It's kermit! And please let there be more cactus juice!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
Yay a chapter just for zuzu!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Yes! I can smell a Zuko mental breakdown! * Rubs hands mischievously *
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
He he! I wonder how everyone treats the universe thing normally and yet zuzu gets all jumpy about it!
Sam chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
I laughed all the way through this thing. It was so, so, SO hilarious! I loved it when Zuko found out about the fourth wall- and Toph training the earthbenders- Princess Yue- The Irohs- Everything! I loved this whole thing. You are great at being funny.
The Storyteller Saga chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Wut...even...just WUT?! I don't have words how epically hilarious that was! Every chapter made me laugh out loud. This is a masterpiece of comedy and you are to be commended for bringing such a pure representation of what fans think of the movie. I was laughing all the way and I just loved it!
Evenly-Baked-Avatar chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
Holy shit, bruh, that was hilarious. Thanks for writing that awesome, wacky fanfic!
Caila chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
AWESOME!
Biancachu chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
I wanted to tell you that when Eeroh is corrected about the spirit world and spirits being things that should not be messed with, he actually said it right the fist time. The sentence is a little confusing, but the would sound more incorrect with the 'are.' 'The spirits and the spirit world is one of them' is correct because of the 'one' before 'of them'. If it had 'some of them' instead of 'one of them' your way would be correct.
Carrie chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Haha! Oh, Zuko . . XD
Carrie chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
This is great. I've never seen the movie, but I've always heard it was pretty awful. Very good story.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
This is undoubtedly one of the best and the funniest fanfics I have ever read. My favorite part was Zuko's "identity crisis" lol.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
I have been laughing hard this while time... Laughing and feeling glad that I just stopped watching the movie after ten minutes haha.
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »