Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
Jack905 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL, the reactions and 4th wall breaks were gold.
axel100 chapter 9 . 5/9/2016
Any chance of a sequel? Perhaps the live action characters, upset that there story has gone nowhere, have decided to invade the Animated Universe?
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 10 . 3/12/2016
Very well done and very enjoyable story. Thank you!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 3/11/2016
Fantastic stuff here with Toph, particularly her speech (and the self-portrait)
Tomas44 chapter 10 . 2/18/2016
Beautiful. This whole thing. Also this last scene was absolute perfection and beyond hilarious! I now have a great need to see all the characters on cactus juice.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
also, the effects were terrible.
Eliza chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
That movie was the worst!
Also, did you get the "In Which" thing at the beginning of the chapter from the book "Howl's Moving Castle"?
I found this because I saw the comic you drew on DeviantArt.
axel100 chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
But sadly Awng did not entirely defeat Lord Shymalan. For he would go on to make Devil, After Earth, the TV series Wayward Pines, and the Visit. And he still has the rights to the Avatar franchise for the next few years...Zuko pass the cactus juice. And get him away from Katara before he gets any ideas...Oops too late. But since Mai dumps him after The Promise, maybe that's OK anyway.
axel100 chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
This was hilarious. Zuko's reaction to the internet was worth it. And the fourth wall was made to be broken! And poor movie Yue...And then I remembered something you missed. Yes, I know every reviewer out there mentioned it but just as it was in the Earth Bending Chapter, something so bad should not go unaddressed. I am of course referring to Princess Yue's unfortunate hair and the massive comedic gold mine you passed up by not commenting on it. Her stylist really needs to be arrested for indecent exposure. So great was this oversight that Immortan Joe himself decries this update as MEDIOCRE! Me, well I still think the rest was a hoot!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
Okay I know I'm a bit late to find this, but I'd like you to know that this is solid, 24 karat gold. Absolutely amazing. Normally I hate fanfics, but your writing has three things that really make it. One, it's a spot-on critique. Two, the characters are all very true to their canonical selves, no random zutara or the like thrown in. It's very easy to envision, and read the characters in their own voices. Finally, it's absolutely hilarious. I spent most of the time reading this laughing aloud, getting loads of awkward glances on the bus. In short, I love this, it's amazing writing, and I can't wait to finish. -Evan
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
More cactus juice and Zuko!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
I know! It's kermit! And please let there be more cactus juice!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
Yay a chapter just for zuzu!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Yes! I can smell a Zuko mental breakdown! * Rubs hands mischievously *
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
He he! I wonder how everyone treats the universe thing normally and yet zuzu gets all jumpy about it!
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »