Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
Queen Victorius chapter 6 . 2/5/2017
Oh, man, I felt so sorry for Zuko in this chapter. Although, it was pretty hilarious when the bartender said that they all had to figure it out, eventually. Also, I believe that the frog is from the episode "The Western Air Temple" when Zuko is rehearsing how to explain himself to Aang and the others. Anyway, great chapter, and keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 5 . 2/2/2017
Okay, that whole Sockson hitting on Katara moment was pretty hilarious. Also, can't forget the 'earthbending' scene. Hilarious as always. Also, hooray, Zuko in the next chapter! Can't wait to keep reading! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 4 . 2/2/2017
My gosh! They DID go into a discussion about the birds and the bees IN THE VERY NEXT CHAPTER! But anyway, that's pretty hilarious how they left Zuko and Iroh behind with Eeroh and Z-Patel. Can't wait to see where this goes. Your writing is amazing, by the way. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 3 . 2/2/2017
Poor, poor Zuko, indeed. That actually kind of reminded me of what a discussion about the birds and the bees might sound like. Anyway, all of the discussions between the characters are so awesome, and I especially love how you have Zuko think that Z-Patel is such a prick. Oh, the irony! Or, in this case, the iroh-ny. I am so sorry for that pun. Anyway, keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 2 . 2/2/2017
Wow, this is really amazing! You've got the animated characters down pat, and oh my gosh, this is just such a good story! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
Okay, I was already laughing at the first chapter, so the rest of it is bound to be good. Keep up the great work!
Wahboop chapter 10 . 2/1/2017
stranrep chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
Great! This Avatar movie was a crap. At least someone corrected this, even in fanfic.
ImNotRacistBuut chapter 10 . 11/22/2016
TidePoolDevil chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
*howls with laughter* I loved this so much! I laughed about cactus juice Zuko so hard my cat ran into the wall in fright.
PokeSpeBanette chapter 10 . 8/15/2016
and here i thught my fic, viva la deviants, was a good thing for breaking the fourth wall...turns out no. i have much to learn, master. *bows*
Secret.Identities chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
That. Was. AWESOME! So many times you had me laugh like crazy. And all those things weong with the movie that I didn't alread, notice, you pointed out clearly (though I do feel sorry for the people that got pretty bashed x)).
And it was hilarious how you characterized (huh? WHAT character?) the movie characters so characteristically, and repeatedly but creatively broke the fourth wall. The animated characters were kind of OOC at some points (Mai's too expressive and Zuko dramatic and Katara mean) but hey, you literally froze in, crumbled down, blew away and burned up the remains of the Wall. It's expected and crazily funny like that.
And you actually HAD A PLOT. That's like, woah. I'm SO impressed. Just, just how?
And I find it really cool how you used the whole 'illogical fanfic' to your advantage. It could have come off as lazy, or if you tried to bring 'reason' it just wouldn't have worked as well, but neither happened (weeeell, not a hundred percent sure about the 'lazy') and you just kept us laughing and laughing, and even guessing when we're supposed to know what happens next.
The finale was excellent too. And cactus juice Aang and Zuko. But especially Zuko. XD I know I'm totally one of his fangirls.
THANK YOU for that wonderful read. *kowtows*
Bai :D
everLI7 chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
ZUKO DOESN'T KNOW! hahahahahhha lol XD that is the most hilarious thing ever!
Jack905 chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
Jack905 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL, the reactions and 4th wall breaks were gold.
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »