Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
InsanityIsClarity chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
I have been laughing hard this while time... Laughing and feeling glad that I just stopped watching the movie after ten minutes haha.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
This first chapter was hilarious! I know I'm going to enjoy this story, even of I could only make it ten minutes into the movie before I had to go and wat h an episode of the show haha:)
AnnabethLuna chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
HAHAHA! A beautiful end, and I'm also really entertained by the Zutara-ness of this. I'm so so so NOT a Zutara shipper, but I think it's hilarious that in an extremely AU, cracky setting, it happens. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and it made me very happy! Thank you!
AnnabethLuna chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
HAHA THIS IS STILL SO BEAUTIFUL
AnnabethLuna chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
I love Sokka humming the theme song . . . and Aang being the only one who makes any breakthroughs on the characters, even if they are . . . uh . . . a little OFF. But excellent, as the last have been!
AnnabethLuna chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
HAHAHA ZUKO AND THE FANGIRLS AND THE CACTUS JUICE AND MAI AND GAHHHH IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL
AnnabethLuna chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
THERE IS SO MUCH BEAUTY IN THIS CHAPTER. Katara being hit on by - ugh - her movie-BROTHER, Team Avatar's horror at the bending, Aang's just putting out all the fires, and TOPH. TOPH AND THE EARTHBENDERS. Beautiful.
AnnabethLuna chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
This is SO funny. OH my goodness. And I love Zuko just calmly (well, as calm as Zuko can get, anyway) telling his counterpart that he might as well stop chasing down Aang. And Aang's description of the boy penguin and girl penguin - priceless!
Abi the Authoress chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
If laughing elongates my life, I gained 10 years from this fic alone! This is one of my favorite if not the favorite fic of all time! You should do another fic just about breaking the fourth wall in an other fandom.
Mapograph chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
Oh, my sides... my mind... This is... absolutely and gloriously amazing. I haven't laughed so hard for really, really long time.
CompletelyForgot chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
Before re-reading this, I had completely forgotten that Asami was voiced by "who cast this thing" from the live action movie. Wow.
tsubaki410 chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
Ow, my mind...
AwesomeSauce chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
That was a great fanfic! I loved it!
Bellatrix And The Dark Lord chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
I loved this story! Usually, I'm not a fun of crack!fics, but this one was worth it. I loved the snippet of Bohemian Rhapsody at the end, and the Zuko finding out about fanfiction was hilarious. Keep up the good work!
Tye chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
Best fanfic ever! I was smiling the whole way through! I think I might make a comic of this (but then I'd have to look at the actual movie characters and no one wants to look at multiple pictures of those guys just for reference, amirite?). I'm really sad that it's not being updated anymore, but at least we got a proper ending, right?
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »