Reviews for Bring Me All Your Elderly!
Godzilla2915 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
(Reading about Zuko's reaction to the 4th wall and everyone continuing destroying Zuko's sense of reality). Must read more...
T. Alana M chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
At least Zuko hasn't discovered some of the wilder pairings.. Like Zucest or Jetko..
SiRenfield chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Why movies exist at this point (let's remind ourselves that this was before Korra) ,but this is pretty decent so far
Akirys chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
"Well, yeah, but then again, we're characters in a cartoon," Toph pointed out.

Cue Zuko spittake.

And thus the epic madness begins yet again. Gosh darn it I LOVE THIS FIC. I can't even express...
Chris of the Skazes chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
I just wanted to say that every time Zhao starts babbling about THE SPIRIT LIBRARY! I'm struck by a very amusing image of Animated Zhao doing the thing Crocker does whenever he gets going about FAIRY GOD PARENTS!

This is frogging hilarious, by the way. :D
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
This is one of the best things I have ever read on this site

Ever.

It was so funny and perfect, from "Lord Shyamalan" to the cactus juice, to Katarola's emotional breakdowns and Awng's terrible personality. It was everything an Avatar fan could ever want in a parody. Thank you.

ALSO!

I watched your videos a while ago and then I read this and I realized "oh my god this is the same person making these
Since then I have officially decided you must be a god or something

Thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Great job! You shold right a sequel:).
Mary-Sue chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
I have got to get myself some cactus juice.
Mary-Sue chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
You realize any author worth their words will now be writing Zuko on cactus juice, right? I mean seriously, someone should rewrite the entire series with Zuko having a cactus juice addiction. The world may end in flames, but it would be awesome.
Mary-Sue chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
The part with Awng trying to talk to Katarolololol or whatever it is, that almost seemed sad. Poor boy, and he only just learned where babies come from.
Mary-Sue chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Aang just gave Awng the talk. Also, I never understood why the movie said no families. Was that just and excuse so that little weepy Katara was never in danger of reproducing? Seriously, weird movie, wonderful satire.
Deleted-account-517 chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Zuko is LOOPY. And those girls are loving him. The part with Mai is die-hard Maiko, and you're so good at writing her! The image of Zuko with a pot on his head and a tablecloth cape is driving me crazy, I am giggling so hard my sides might spit. P.s. The part where Zuko finds out about the fourth wall is heart wrenching, and I can just see it happening, it's that vivid. Terrific job!
Deleted-account-517 chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
O.o The Talk. Wow. Okay then. Moving on. Did Zuko finally realize that he used to be almost as bad as Z-Patel when he was in wacko-I-must-capture-the-Avatar mode? Cause that would be the ultimate put-down for him. Haha. The talking in-sync part was hilarious, and I can't believe they left Iroh and Zuko with Eeroh and Z-Patel.
Deleted-account-517 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Uhh.. I'll be Zuko here. Cuase I'm confused here too. What in Agni's name is the fourth wall?
Dkahfihe chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
I always figured that the movie waterbending was either like tai chi(slow in practice, quick in execution, though all waterbenders forgot the "quick" part), or the huge buildup really did build up their chi, they just didn't know how to properly channel it.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »