Reviews for Time Changes
Me chapter 36 . 10/11/2014
Wow! Perfect ending! I loved this story!
greeneyedsmirker chapter 36 . 9/20/2014
Cool!
miaadventure chapter 36 . 9/6/2014
OH MY GOSH THIS STORY IS FRICKIN AMAZING HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS SOONER OH MY GOSH :) Seriously though, you're an amazing author. Thanks for an awesome story.
Sunniva Steiner chapter 36 . 7/22/2014
Wow, just wow! That is beautiful can't wait for the sequel. I have struggled in the past with bullies and had no friends and now I struggle with self image, bully's and depression, but I feel a little beter about my self but not much, I still have depression, and I really don't want to go to school because of that one person at school, so for you to write this I would like to thank you from the bottom of my. Also if you ever come across a book called ''The Book Thief'' don't read it unless you don't cry over small death scenes or something then go for but I can't just force you around, but I don't cry over anything, and mean anything, but put me in front of a sertain scene and I'll cry and be more depressed. The first time I watched it I didn't cry and my mom called me hard hearted, I could understand, but then my dad saw it the next time and he even cried. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU.
- Sunniva Steiner
Smirk and Walk Away chapter 35 . 7/21/2014
One of my favorite endings to a story!
showdiva22 chapter 36 . 7/21/2014
I love this can you please post the sequal tonight! That would be awesome! Love it when they got camping and the tree house! Could you maybe post more tree house moments like that and maybe they coulde retake those picture from when they where kids, please? Once again love it!
kayla chapter 35 . 7/21/2014
awww so romantic and i love the ending when you said fin it was funny but love your story
Guest chapter 35 . 7/21/2014
Oh my gosh. The ending is so incredibly beautiful! It was just too perfect! I can't wait for the sequel!
XxCandyygirlxX chapter 35 . 7/21/2014
Aww! That's such a cute ending! I love it xx
lovewords chapter 36 . 7/21/2014
That was, thank you. I know that it can be really hard to deal with the loss of a loved one and to keep going like you, its just amazing. I know I probably don't know exactly how you feel, but I think I have an idea, I lost a loved one earlier than I expected and I still cry for Them three years later...
I can't wait for the sequel! And I will be there to read your new story too.
-lovewords
lovewords chapter 35 . 7/21/2014
Wow, what ending! This story was so emotional right down to the last word. You are a really good writer, I wish this story wasn't over, but again amazing ending!
-lovewords
EllaMchenry chapter 36 . 7/21/2014
This is a amazing story and I can't wait to read the sequel. I am very sorry about your aunt, my grandpa also passed away a few months ago and I know how hard it is. Anyway please update soon and can't wait to read the sequel.️
peace-luv-fanfiction chapter 33 . 7/12/2014
OMG! MORE!
Plus, they should really kiss…ZAMMIE 4 EVAH!
Anne864 chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
I felt like you sort of threw out the bathwater and kept the baby. It was nice for a change.
Anne864 chapter 15 . 7/2/2014