Reviews for Possession
Zoser chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Wonderfully done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
It is good the way it is.
Susanne chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
wow very good!
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
cute but if he ever told Sam something like that and she said that this never has to leave this room even years later I think i would have to kick her a$$
Rubyray7777 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This is a great story and very in canon for season one! Thank you!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Nice job. Really liked it.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I think this is perfect for the timeline of the story. Personally I think Jack fell in love with her during this episode. I think that initial meeting, when she stood upto him with her little speech about the placement of her reproductive organs, set the spark, and it was downhill from there.
LSgrimm91 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Marvellous! I would have loved to see this in the episode; it felt like a very necessary conversation. Shippy, but in moderation and considerate of the stage of their relationship :) I really liked Jack's deep insight to the way women should be treated, made me fall in love with him again. Thank you, I enjoyed it.
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
IMHO you did an excellent job of communicating the moment.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Really really love this piece! Absolutely love the way he describes how a man should love and treat a woman! (If only more men thought this way!) This was really great - like filling a missing spot to that episode, and in a really fantastic way!
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hi there :o)

I don't know how this story looked before but it is absolutely stunning and amazing like this! I love it! :o))

Everything - her uncertainty, confused feelings, thoughts running through her head in a light-speed, then the confession that she had to know about him and hacked his file and then the hug and then the end - so much like them! It could have easily been the start of their absolutely unique relationship during the first two seasons!

You did a marvelous job :o))
Effie17 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Great story! Very well written.
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I very much enjoyed this. Some very touching bits in it, especially Jack's feelings about how a woman should be treated. Good job.
Iris McGee chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Nice story, very sweet, I loved it.
littleellie30 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Nice! Very tidy little piece. Communicated everything well without the swoon factor! Liked it!