Reviews for TL - A Friendly Reminder
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
How could I not review this? Once I stopped laughing, that is. Loved the inclusion of Johnny Storm and Cap.
peachykeeners chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I liked it. It made me smile...don't come after me now ok...I'll review more for everybody!

:-)
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
LOL Funny! I know several authors who would like to do something similar to those who don't leave reviews on this site and many others. *snickering again*
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
*pointedly leaves a review* Yeah.. I'm guilty of not leaving a review as well. Though to be honest, its usually because I don't want to flame. Its easier to simply not say anything then.. wtf were you thinking putting that online? Its so OOC even I could write that. Granted, you are a brilliant writer.
pamela25401 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
If we were talking Cougar and Jensen maybe I'd welcome a visit but I'm not into knives and such so here's my review. A very nice [cough] reminder of courtesy and how to stay safe from fictional characters. On a side note; I wonder of Clay knows about hurt/comfort staring himself?
Lily Zen chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
LMAO. Love it! Roque writing Losers slash. Omg, this is comedic genius.
Druid Archer chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Lol I reviewed your other fic first...REVIEW AND TATTOO RHYME! *psycho jensen smile*
tellygirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I read this after CC's "sequel" and I'd just like to say... "Hey, great job"!

Yes, great job indeed, I had a grin on my face all the way through, thank you :o)
k chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
lol, hilarious!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Oh my god that was soo funny! I love the idea of roque writing slash fic about clay. Keep writing. Much love
Soulem chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hahahaha, That, that makes my day.

Reviews, protect yourself from Roque and Jensen, leave one. Could make a good tag line at the bottom of fics lol
Cougar'sCatnip chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
:D Awesome story and a gentle reminder that comments are the only *payment* we receive. :) Well done mon ami,

CC