Reviews for Pressing Matter
kci47 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Love this piece! Really well written and deliciously sexy.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Fanning myself! Damn!
Mrs-Two-Star chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
OMG. I honestly couldn't spell or form full sentences. I had to sit and wait until I could to form a somewhat make-senseedness response to this. The sexiness, I can't even. She's just...I must stop before I cannot speak again. But I thank you for writing this piece of amazingness! :D
RisingPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Holy cow. Fabulous. I want more more more of this story. I LOVE the idea of Cal having the remote to Gillian's vibrator. You *know* he'd be very very bad with it. In meetings, in the fishtank, yummy. Brilliant.
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
You! Are officially an "M" writer. That was Hot and original. The wildest imagination anyone has displayed on here. Please write another and go crazy!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow that was hot! You CAN definitely write 'M'!
chesterway chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
All I can say is...wow and well done.
Fine Fall chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
"writing M isn't really my thing"

You have just made it your thing :P

Really, never doubt your ability to write this stuff. Loved reading it.
divakat chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Whgo in the world ever told you that you couldn't write smu? I can write smut and I'm telling you sister, this is wonderful stuff. You even made me squirm at the unvelieveble sexiness.

Also loved the use of the "oh really" and Cal's suspicions that Gillian might like it just a little rough. I've used that exact idea and I think it fits ;-)

Nice job and I personally would love it if you'd write more!
Nagini85 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Writing M is totally your thing! One HOT story!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Definitely a m story:). Thank god. Loved cal pressing gillians buttons. Is there more like what happens next?
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Correct me if I'm wrong but this took place in Cal's office? Wouldn't employees walking by be able to see them? LOL! :) It was very good though! Write more yaaaay!
KelterSkelter chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Trying to pull myself from the gutter to send you a review. That was so hot...you have to do a follow up of what happens when they get to Cal's. I love me some bold and sexy as hell Foster.
joiedevivre2011 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Okay, that was fucking awesome. I don't even know what else to say!