Reviews for Love at first sight
Ladylaid chapter 2 . 4/26
Ccvc
edwards-sparrow chapter 51 . 4/9
I was wondering you realised you had them get married in 2007 then jumped to 2012 for Christmas
edwards-sparrow chapter 40 . 12/20/2014
I love this story but your years are all over the place, you had the valentines day dance in high school in 2009, married them in 2007 and one have them at Dartmouth in 2011 a few months after they've been married just thought I'd let you know.
debslmac chapter 66 . 11/3/2014
Loved this story
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
Edward and bella are such TEENAGERS! it has been a long time- fifty years to be exact, but I still remember.
cela chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
hot, hot, hot!
Edwards-sparrow chapter 38 . 8/13/2014
Wasn't Kachiri one of the Amazonian vampires?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
I love it
cfigueroa78 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
I like this adult version of twilight - the sex is awesome. I like horny Edward BUT I don't like that he just acted like a cad towards Bella. Seriously, he made out with her, felt her up, gave her an orgasm and then ignores her!? He's an asshole! If she were smart, she's drop him, even if he approached her again. Yes, he's doing it to hide his secret but he shouldn't have led her on to begin with. It's cruel and I hate that she isn't more offended.
cela chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
I love this Edward, he's so like a teenage boy. I know he is even if he's technically over a hundred.
cela chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
well! that was certainly as hot as the hinges on the gates to hell.
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Wow what a first chapter
BridieM chapter 65 . 9/27/2013
I did really enjoy most of this story. In truth you did lose me after the wedding until closer to the pregnancy and birth. I was just bored. Sorry. But in general your sense of humour and characters were responsible for many smiles, sighs and laugh out loud moments. Thank you. I am looking forward to reading your sequel. :)
BridieM chapter 64 . 9/27/2013
Good chapter. :)
BridieM chapter 28 . 9/26/2013
Something I really like about your Bella is that she is so much more mature than the book version. Not only about things like being the centre of attention, accepting a marriage proposal etc, but also in allowing Edward to show aspects of his love through the gifts he bestows upon her. I think this not only shows a level of maturity, but a greater level of consideration and caring. After all, their love for each other is supposed to place the needs of the other before their own needs. Book Bella and especially movie Bella, although it was often stated, never did consider Edward's needs. At least not that I can remember. :)