Reviews for Love at first sight
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 68 . 9/17/2016
I gotta say I was unsure about this story for the first 10 chapters or so. I could see what you were doing, but it just didn't seem to flow that well to me. However, I'm glad I stuck it out bc I really enjoyed it! I loved how you made it your own even while integrating some of the original. I really liked how they all discovered there was more than the limited works they were living in. I can't imagine living forever without trying any and everything at least once or trying to help others with essentials that I didn't need any longer. So well done! I'm looking forward to the sequel.
jk chapter 19 . 2/9/2016
"i hope you has you fun?"
Edward sounds like a fucktard! did you not proof read AT ALL?
jk chapter 15 . 2/9/2016
that part of the books and movie never made sense to me...why leave at all...seems like the cullens should have just protected Charlie and bella there...makes sense to me..
jk chapter 13 . 2/8/2016
he bit her twice...but there was no mention of blood? weird right...nothing about blood or venom...or him drinking any blood...or her bleeding at all...was it not a real bite? I'm confused!
jk chapter 12 . 2/8/2016
we all just love reading edwad being a pompous ass and bella getting rejected like the loser that she is
jk chapter 9 . 2/8/2016
he says he cant just fuck her like a prostitute on a street corner...does he do that ofen? I gotta tell you writer NO ONE wants to read about a manwhore Edward...and whores? wtf? isn't he better then that?
jk chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
all that in the meadow an bella didn't even try to reciporacate ...greedy whore!
jk chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
bella is a fucktard...what the fuck is the point of all the dreams if their together now? just stop DUMBASS
jk chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
theres no way hes a virgin...the way hes talking to bella...what a creep.

and he practically begs bella to let him give her a ride to seattle then when she nods yes he immediately says you should really stay away from me...what a fucktard..if bella was "a real woman" she would have said "ok, have it your way" and never talked to the prick manwhore again.
jk chapter 5 . 2/8/2016
I get that Edward isn't a prude...he said hes been alone all this time but then goes on to say that he is "well versed" in love making...from experience? cause that's the way it seems, from the way he thinks
jk chapter 4 . 2/8/2016
I could live without bellas dreams of Edward...its one of the stupiest parts of the books and I wish people would stop putting that shit in their stories
edwards-sparrow chapter 34 . 8/3/2015
For some reason I can't get some of these songs from iTunes do you know if they are under a different title or what album they're from?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
did u even read the books because the wa your describing there convos its from the movie not the book
Ladylaid chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Ccvc
edwards-sparrow chapter 51 . 4/9/2015
I was wondering you realised you had them get married in 2007 then jumped to 2012 for Christmas