Reviews for Teams, Bands, and Bros
AlsoRecliningHorizontally chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This story was amazing! I absolutely loved it...

Everything about it was awesome and true to character! Well, not just true to character but true in general.
The bond the guys share will no doubt keep them together for life, and the way you described it was just so perfect. As all of your stories I've read it was extremely well written...

Great, great fic :)
KtotheH chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is just ugh, it's wonderful! I seriously wish I could write as well as you!
TheLovelyRusher chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Oh my gosh! So I am stuck at home sick all day and bored out of my mind, so I decided to read a few diddies because I like, never read any fic anymore (boo me) and than I decided to creep on your previously written stories and I am soooo happy I did! Yes yes yes!

I'm gonna review as I read, becuase it's fun and silly.

Oh my goodness hahaha! Carlos! And the slide! This is so ironic, because I always wonder how fun it would be to coat the slide with butter and slide down with the boys! Into a pile of whipped cream at the bottom, like in on of those puffy kiddie pools? ugh so much fun. Actually over the summer me and my friends created a 60 foot slip n slide, and instead of using water like a normal person, we used baby oil, car wax, soap (and water) and slid at lightning speeds into a pool of nasty mud at the bottom. Did you know there is such a thing as mud burns? Well there is, and it hurts. All of our legs and butts were mud burned. But it was fun! Anyway, something I could picture the boys doing if they lived in Oklahoma haha.

Sometimes they'd fight. Usually the disputes were petty slap-fights, though they occasionally turned violent. James would spend hours in the bathroom caking makeup on his skin to hide purple bruises, Logan would skillfully wrap knuckles and apply bandages, Carlos would buff the scratches from his helmet, and Kendall would make himself suffer for his idiotic misdeeds by refusing to pop a pain pill.- omgosh! Haha!

Then, Logan, who had been standing sheepishly out of the way and hadn't made a sound, went down. He fell with a cry of alarm, blood spraying from his nose and gushing down the sides of his face. He landed flat on the pavement, writhing on his back in pain from the forceful blow.- Whoa! You kidding me? It is on! lol. Get 'em, Kendall! Nobody hurts Logie like that :( Hey, I bet it was worth the black eye. i would have beat him up, too. That was cruel. Who woudl hurt lil shy Logie like that? Ha funny story, I have a blackish eye right now. I was playing laser tag the other night and due to the fact that it is pitch black outside of the glowing paint on the walls, I couldn't see my friends gun pointed right at me and I ran right into it. Owwwww.

Lol, Carlos waddled. This is too funny. Awe Logan's lil first aid kit! Why are you killing me with cuteness!

Whenever mediacl school is brought up I get really depressed. :(

Luckily, Kendall had enough sense to stay put and not rush onto the breaking ice. Even more fortunate was the fact Carlos hadn't been completely submerged and managed to pull himself out of the water. It was an especially good thing for Kendall, considering his calm composure had shattered, leaving him a panicky mess on the snowy banks of the pond. Carlos was shivering violently when he stumbled over to Kendall, teeth clicking together through a goofy grin. "That was close, huh?" - Ok, I love this for several reason. I mean, in that tiny paragraph you described how Kendall isn't always the perfect, level headed leader. And you packed a ton of fear into it. I like, literally yelped. Yikes! Haha and Carlos, "that was close huh?" you derf Carlos! gah!

Kendall noticed the unusualness as well. Squatting, he reached forward and rolled Carlos over. A large piece of saran wrap clung against Carlos's face. It rose and fell rapidly as he fought for air.- oh my gosh are you serious? Holy crap! I am laughing. That is so scary. What an embarrassing, scary way to die. hahaha

Ugh what is up with guys and being scared of hugging? But seriously that was sooo sweet, the James and Kendall scene. Very good!

Awe the ending was perfect! Soooo good! Yayyyy! Sorry I am like, crazy right now. Fevers. Messes with the brain. Well, I am off to dance class! Because I refuse to miss class! I refuse! *dies*
Mizz Nikki chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I'M FINALLY HOME NOW! Gosh, that was the longest trip of my life. My cousins are a handful but it's nice to finally be home. And to be able to sleep in my own bed tonight.

The only downside is that I have to go back to school tomorrow. I don't want to. D:

So onto the story now.

I actually read this story the day you published it actually but I never got around to reviewing it cause I had been away. I really loved it. I love friendship fics. There really isn't that many friendship fics since most of the stories on the BTR fandom are OC romance stories, which just really get on my nerves. Oh wait, I'm getting off subject.

Well, I honestly enjoyed reading this story. Your writing is top notch, as usual. Honestly, your writing skills never cease to amaze me.

The descriptions of this story are just great. I could imagine every single scene in my head and that's not a very easy thing to do. Yet, you're one of the few BTR authors who manage to pull that off with no problems whatsoever.

Honestly, Rose, You are just one remarkable author. I wish I had your writing skills.

All in all, this story was a great read and you can be sure I will be adding this to my faves. I honestly did enjoy reading this. There I go repeating myself again (I have a tendenacy to repeat myself. I need to control that)

Great story, Rose, and keep up the great work :D
Rockport268 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Awww! That was so sweet! I loved the descriptions of everybody! I especially loved the story about Logan playing doctor and giving everybody lollipops (imaginary ones if he ran out). I also love how the guys played along. So sweet! And the one about Carlos going through the ice...he is one lucky kid. That is all I can say. And when James ran away-that was the sweetest thing ever! Especially when Kendall was just hugging him like sweet! Ah, if only the guys could know exactly where Kendall is in Another Reason, just like that!

Anyways, great story and I can't wait to read whatever you decide to post next!
inastorminmybestdress chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Awesome, so sweet.

I like friendship stories, and ones with bits about the boys when they were younger.
TheUntoldTales chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow.. this was just beyond awesome.!
Jade Tigeress chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Great story. I loved it! I liked how you combined Carlos's swirly slide incident with flashbacks. It's actually quite sweet!
ILoveCarlosPenaJr chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
All i can say is WOW because it was just so good and i really liked it.

And it's funny when Logan say something smart and Carlos dosent get it and want him to shorten it so he can uderstand, funny!

Thats funny when Carlos wants to know how much sec. he got after he crashed thats funny 2!

Loved it!

ChasingTheeDream16 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Bravo! That was so adorable and so in character. Simply speechless :)