Reviews for Peanut Butter and Jealousy
Brenylan chapter 35 . 10/11/2014
Think brenda and Dylan should of had a picture taken together.
Brenylan chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
Poor brenda didn't win anything she should not f beat kelly to most beautiful or won best couple with Dylan
Breyan chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
So Dylan lives brenda, but his hormones want kelly nice, poor brenda, Dylan basically prefers kelly in bed, poor brenda again not good enough
Breylan chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Dylan should put brenda first ,
Breylan chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
I hate kelly most selfless character on the whole show I wish Dylsn had chosen brenda
Brenylan chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Hate how Dylan rubs in realationship with kelly in Brenda's face, saying he loves kelly in front of brenda is do rude and mean. He has no consideration for get feelings or respect for her. Why's he with or chose nasty selfish biĀ£&y jelly fir anyway,
BD FAN chapter 41 . 2/25/2014
I believe brenda and dylan should of ended up together in the show I cant believe they didn't I believe the writers got it sooooo wrong. they need to correct it with a movie or something...
Guest chapter 41 . 10/18/2013
This story was fantastic. I was reluctant to read this story at first, because i couldnt believe that you would pair brenda with scott. It was such a far fetched idea, but i was running out of stories to read, and noticed that this story had alot of chapters and reviews, so it made me curious. To much as my surprise it was amazing. Keep up the good work. I cant wait to read the sequel!
OriginalBlayze chapter 41 . 6/11/2013
It's funny that I reviewed on the sequel before the original, but I thought about leaving my review about what I thought about this story. I actually found this on a random day of searching and decided to give it a chance. I am actually very glad I did because this story is amazing. The way you put Scott into the storylines I could have seen the show do if they kept him. I honestly don't see why the show killed Scott off ( I kinda do but I thought it was kinda stupid) because Scott could have kept around a lot longer and served some sort of purpose. Anyways, this story was a great read, the sequel is great and I can't wait for the ending, and I'm excited for what the Season 5 story brings.
Cricket1106 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
I'm new to the BH 90210 fanfic community. I just found this story and I think it's great! I definitely look forward to reading the rest and the sequel as well!
starlite22 chapter 37 . 8/31/2012
poor brenda how could he take her to were he spent his irst nite with kelly
starlite22 chapter 32 . 8/31/2012
Kelly has such dubble standards grrr i really dislike her. Loved brooding Dylan, hoping seeing what he's lost means if he ever gets her back he treats her better.
starlite22 chapter 26 . 8/31/2012
thank god he told her truth, i didn't think he would
starlite22 chapter 22 . 8/31/2012
I so hope Dylan doesn't take kelly to the prom, loving this story kept meaning to comment before now but couldn't stop, had to reading the next chapter, your story reminds me why i dishlike the me me kelly when i was a kid.
NikkiR5 chapter 40 . 7/8/2012
Now that is what i say is a great ending .Great job