Reviews for Peanut Butter and Jealousy
yay!
rogers.saundra chapter 40 . 1/29
I am now one of your true fans. I really love how you have combined the hardships and difficulties of the gang. I've always loved the fact that I can come and read a story where Brenda/Dylan have a happy bonding in their relationship. I also loved the fact of how you have let Scott live and have a new friendship with the rest of the gang. I will be watching out for more of your stories in the near future. I just love fanfiction stories of Brenda/Dylan and Kelly/Brandon as a couple. I also can't get enough of Steve with his comedic side, as well as the rest of the gang. Keep writing. Your a very talented author.
awesome chapter!
rogers.saundra chapter 27 . 1/28
I'm so enjoying this story. Keep up the good work! I hope that Tony Miller gets what he deserves, a total payback from Scott and Brenda.
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Great job. I like this a lot.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 26 . 5/23/2015
Its about time D dumped her ass!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 22 . 5/23/2015
My heart is breaking. Awesome writing. I can feel their emotions.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 21 . 5/23/2015
Toni is an ass hole! Man I hate him. Wow. You are such a great writer, you even got me to cry.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 19 . 5/23/2015
Racing to read more!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 18 . 5/23/2015
Omg! Man I love this story so much! Scott had the courage to reveal his true feelings for Brend but it was to Dylan. Holy cow! I can only imagine what Dylan is thinking now...Okay off to read more!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 15 . 5/23/2015
Wow!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 13 . 5/23/2015
Wow! This story is beyond words!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
Man you are an excellent writer!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
Wow! Though we know its tjd pills but Kelly was self absorbed before taking the pills to be honest.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 8 . 5/23/2015