Reviews for Dracula And Anna: Listen To Your Heart
Abria chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Love the story! I just finished the first and started on this on right after! There are a few not-so-lovely things going on in my life right now and reading your stories have actually let me get to sleep at night, so thank you :)
Hessian304 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
omgosh. update soon! PLEASE!
LittleValerious chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Update please! It is amazing!
Angel'Johnson13 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
please write again its sooo good
kncrowder88 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
This is good. Do you have anymore? I'm curious about that little magic birth control Anna has going on that was mentioned before. Also, who is this Trivan I have a few ideas but I am still not positive on an identity yet.
Ice Roza chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
ok so is the whole child thing ever resolved and does it tie back to the sword curse in the first or was just some random curse? and who is the strang creepy dude beating the crap out of the vamp, i mean i agree with u drackie boy he is a wimp and i would be ashamed to have made that. what ever happened to carl, and u can not kill the Count, i mean you can't kill his smexyness. (that's smart and sexy for some of us not born in the 20th cen. *cough* Dracula) so ya those r my q's just pm me
Ludmila chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
this is the best fanfiction ive ever read! I also read finding the truth, and i think that this story will be as good as the first! You have to hurry up and write the next chapter because im very ixcited to read it!
WTfan86 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
o.m. gosh, you had me at (who will she choose) I love stories like that, esspicially when the bad guys get first dibs! I thought your a/n was hilarious. Nice work!
Poetgirl616 chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
I have no idea what the plot is. Please continue!
Poetgirl616 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Love this story so far so continue please!
cawo114 chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
I like your story. wait impatiently the next chapter for know what will happen. will Anna recover his memory nearly or more nearer of the end?
colin1610 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I have read part 1 and part 2 all at once (now my eyes hurt 0_0). I really enjoy your story! Please please keep it up!
Narcissaist chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
When are you going to post again! i NEED to read more! 8)
Narcissaist chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
good lord this is GREAT! please post another chapter soon! XD
Stacy Vorosco chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
yay for an update! :D And thank you for the mention :)

Seriously loving the story! It just gets better and better. Every chapter is worth the wait.

Update soon!

P.S. Also seriously love the "why does Dracula only have 3 brides? why not one or four, etc?" ... that was really interesting to think about