Reviews for Dracula And Anna: Listen To Your Heart
DraculasBride22 chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
Please for the love of Dracula tell me there's more to this story
tammy chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
Please say there's more to this story
Madam Silver chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
I like your first part of the story where Anna first questions herself 'is she really Dracula bride?'
Abria chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Love the story! I just finished the first and started on this on right after! There are a few not-so-lovely things going on in my life right now and reading your stories have actually let me get to sleep at night, so thank you :)
Hessian304 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
omgosh. update soon! PLEASE!
LittleValerious chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Update please! It is amazing!
Angel'Johnson13 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
please write again its sooo good
kncrowder88 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
This is good. Do you have anymore? I'm curious about that little magic birth control Anna has going on that was mentioned before. Also, who is this Trivan I have a few ideas but I am still not positive on an identity yet.
TheLifeAndTimesOfANerd chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
ok so is the whole child thing ever resolved and does it tie back to the sword curse in the first or was just some random curse? and who is the strang creepy dude beating the crap out of the vamp, i mean i agree with u drackie boy he is a wimp and i would be ashamed to have made that. what ever happened to carl, and u can not kill the Count, i mean you can't kill his smexyness. (that's smart and sexy for some of us not born in the 20th cen. *cough* Dracula) so ya those r my q's just pm me
Ludmila chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
this is the best fanfiction ive ever read! I also read finding the truth, and i think that this story will be as good as the first! You have to hurry up and write the next chapter because im very ixcited to read it!
WTfan86 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
o.m. gosh, you had me at (who will she choose) I love stories like that, esspicially when the bad guys get first dibs! I thought your a/n was hilarious. Nice work!
Poetgirl616 chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
I have no idea what the plot is. Please continue!
Poetgirl616 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Love this story so far so continue please!
cawo114 chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
I like your story. wait impatiently the next chapter for know what will happen. will Anna recover his memory nearly or more nearer of the end?
colin1610 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I have read part 1 and part 2 all at once (now my eyes hurt 0_0). I really enjoy your story! Please please keep it up!