Reviews for Montana Lost & Found
Kayly chapter 9 . 11/20
This story was amazing and I enjoyed reading every minute of it. I do hope you come back to it.
harrynginnyinatree chapter 9 . 6/8
Has this story been abandoned? I've really been enjoying it so far, I hope that you'll come back to it soon.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 1/6
this was a good chapter as well. Yes I hope that Bella will accept Jasper and forgive him enough to talk right. Thank you for sharing what you wrote about this story so far. Wow I really do hope things work out for the best right. I can't wait to read more of your story well updates. I hope you had a good New Years. Have a good week.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 1/6
this was a good chapter as well. I wonder if Charlotte and Peter are going to tell them that Jasper is her true mate.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 1/5
this was a good chapter. Why didn't they let Jasper and them explain things right. I hope that they won't be very long right.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 1/4
this was a good chapter as well. I hope that Jasper does find himself right. Also I wonder if he will carry out his threat to her be interesting wouldn't it.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 1/4
This was a good chapter as well. Glad that Bella is healing a bit more right. Also for Peter and Charlotte to be giving Bella their crest already cool.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 1/3
this was a good chapter as well. I don't know why the Major didn'\t tell them that she was lying yet to them. They need to find out what is going on, and I thought she can't see around the wolves. I also wonder what Alice is up too.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 1/3
this was an interesting chapter as well. Glad that Bella got saved right. Now hopefully her dad lets her go right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 1/3
wow this was a good first chapter. Too bad Bella took her life though would they befriend her to want to kill her off I wonder, well Alice and Edward.
Ca.zaphira chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Really love the story, and would like to see where it ends up. Hoping you find your way back to finishing it someday.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
You can't just leave it there! So many unanswered questions.
Laurie143 chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Pretty please with a cherry on top update really soon I really want to know what happens next, so if you could I would really love it if you would finish the story for me please! I can't wait for more chapters, keep up the great work your a great writer.:)
Cersesi chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
I like it.
Mama-NaysRockFight chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
Please please please finish this story! I'm so loving it! I got ta know how it ends!