Reviews for A Universe of Change Ver 4A
ThanosofTitan chapter 2 . 2/7
I thought according to Voyager's "Equinox" if two starfleet captains with both their ships were separated from the Federation, then the captain of the more powerful ship was in command.
Mr. Stubacca chapter 24 . 2/1
Great story. Too bad its dead
madsloth chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
am rereading the story so obviously I like it a lot... but I did have one question. as well resurrected as this and your other stories seem to have been how did you miss this?

She (Janeway) quotes a Starfleet regulation which basically says that when two or more ships fight alongside each other, in the absence of a flag officer, the captain of the ship that has tactical superiority is in charge of the group. from STV Equinox.

Clearly this give Picard command of the group, regardless of when their commissions were dated. Janeway had to look this up, but one would think that during two decades of war Picard would have encountered this situation before.

looking forward to next updates.
Quicksilver2011 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Quite interesting so far, to say the least. Only one minor quibble... To pluralize bird of prey the way you did, the words should be hyphenated i.e. bird-of-preys, otherwise it should be birds of prey.
Blackholelord chapter 24 . 2/2/2013
Its a nice story, a amazing twist and I am please it been even out, like removing a few unneeded elements.
Zeph3r chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Ah, the prototype to A Thin Veneer.

I really like this story, possibly even more than the other one. :D

It would be nice if you could mark this as completed.
justjoe chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I can't add anymore than what has already been said. A fantastic, epic story that was well written and developed.
justjoe chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Arthorius chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Rereading all these stories again, been fun. however have noticed a nasty trend. You have 14 stories totalled and yet it appears you have abandon all of them to some extent.
Guardian54 chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
EMERGENCY Question: If the Photon Torpedoes, MEdium Yield, are 40 Megatons, then a single second of a Sharlin's main cannon should inflict equal damage. So why are the Federation ships so damned OP?
Guardian54 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
MY 4th read-through and I just noticed that you don't mark your stuff Complete.

Why don't you?
Transk53 chapter 24 . 2/7/2011
This is a work of maigic. Understated concerning the tech POV, but seems to be seemless with the two genres. I am loving this and AlbertG, please I am real thirsty :)
stark40763 chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
Ha! it looks like The Vorlons aren't as foolish as I thought. If they are sensible to fear a force of nature like Guinan, then perhaps they aren't all brainless after all...I wonder if The Shadows are just as sensible...
carick of hunter moon chapter 24 . 9/26/2010
your have created an outsanding cross over story and in do so have also add something new to the table which is hard to do when writing fanfiction.
Trife chapter 24 . 8/24/2009
This has been a long but good story I think it will be interesting to see how the rest goes.

Trife