Reviews for How to Save a Life
moooore? pwease!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
update soon please :D
Avalon Callahan chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Rah! Cut at moment the most interesting
ronnyangel88 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
that was great cant wait to read more so did Sam and Dean just saved Kurt from Crowley
TasteOfVanilla chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Do you think you'll ever continue this? It looks really amazing!
pollo chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Wait- What! You can't possibly just leave us hanging like this. It's inhumane! IN-HU-MANE!

Also, what does it mean when Kurt was able to see Cas's full wings? Does it mean that Kurt is one of those 'worthy' people to see it or something?

Damn, man! I don't know what else to say. You just stopped right there and it left me in a heap of mess. I think I'm crying right now because you haven't posted anything in while.*sigh*
Autobot traitor chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Keep going!
Tigertopaz-Titanium Banana chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I'm just kind of pounding my hands on my desk here - it's been half a year since you updated, and you had to stop at the critical moment! asdfghjkl Wait though, so Kurt is an angel? Hm.

I don't want to sound needy, but I've enjoyed this story so far and I'd enjoy it even more it you maybe updated? Please? Thanks.

Great job so far,
/Tiger/
living.this.lie chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Love the concept of this story and I'm adoring the way you're writing it so far. Crowley is so deliciously creepy and I can't wait for you to update soon.
Arkham Inmate 1473 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
i have to know what is going to happen next!

Also, will Kurt see anyone from where he was living again/soon?
hilookatme chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
OMG! THIS IS AMAZING! PLEASE SAY YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS! :D
The-Riddle-Heiress chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
I love this story! My heart breaks for Kurt, I hope Cas and the boys can help him out! Crowley is such a sneak, why do I still love him? lol I can't wait for more, but I shall nevertheless.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
keep going its good
Arbitrary-Arsenic chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
If this isn't a thrilling tale, I don't know what is...

Crowley's got plans involving Kurt, which would be enough to make me read, but now you've thrown in Dean and Sam and Cas! I can't wait for an update... you will update, right?
anon chapter 4 . 8/29/2011