Reviews for Magician
Maeahru chapter 7 . 10/19/2017
I'm glad I persisted to the last chapter. The writing was good enough to make a solid story, ok action (albeit a bit too easy much of the time) and an excellent plot. My problem was that the plot we a bit late in the understanding. Harry Potter didn't seem like himself whatsoever and it really bothered me for the first five chapters. I like original characters quite a bit but ooc's can be difficult.

Towards the end it seemed you were opening up the plot to explain everything and it felt like a well conceived plot. Even ending where you did felt like a reasonable closure to the story so that was nice.

All in all, thanks for writing this out and entertaining us all as you did.
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 7 . 9/27/2017
This was a fantastic story you balanced both universes really well the characters were interesting likeable and even sensibly balanced. you showed respect to the canon of both sets of source material and even told a fun story as well. I've never seen a Harry Potter Gangster story done even a fraction as well as this. even when you stepped away from canon ie. harry potter string magic it was integrated seamlessly and was well thought out. I might offer some critique on why HP wasn't bugging HD for library privileges or access to Bob once he knew about him, but considering how enjoyable the story is that just seems petty.

The Harry and Marcone ( friends) was probably my favourite parts and the Potter / Dresden snark and camaraderie was a great balance and contrast to it. I hope you'll write more along this line in the future
JasperK chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Brilliant. Sorry it ended as abruptly as that but highly enjoyable as it stands.
naritaluv chapter 7 . 7/11/2017
i love this fic is this really abandoned?
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 7 . 7/3/2017
Great story hope you finish it one day
Kaliedo chapter 7 . 5/11/2017
This was bloody fantastic, real shame it was abandoned
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 7 . 4/24/2017
I absolutely loved this story and I'm sad to see it was abandoned many years ago. It doesn't seem like any of the good HP/Dresden files fics are ever finished. Great job. I'd love to read more if this is ever continued.
ShaiGar chapter 7 . 4/21/2017
Needs more chapters.
Regis chapter 7 . 4/1/2017
One of the best HP/HD crosses ever.
reviewbot859 chapter 7 . 3/23/2017
so... How many people have to die for you to update this story?
ficreader2011 chapter 7 . 3/20/2017
please more, this is great.
Fainfan chapter 7 . 3/14/2017
Really loved the story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Any chance of an update to this story? It's beautiful. Spectacular. Felt like Jim B was writing.
Sanguinis13 chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
Good story, hope you get back to it soon.
Talix chapter 7 . 10/5/2016
Excellent story! Coming back a few years later it still holds up. I hope you finish or at least continue it someday.