Reviews for A Question of Entail
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 54 . 8/16/2011
I do like Lawrence but I have a feeling that he has to kill the man in the old farm outside of Meryton!

Larence and Lydia would be a good match!

Darcy and Elizabeth is as always my favorite couple of this story! But this is very good to remember The Netherfield Ball in the original P&P book, and I do like that Sir William Lucas is still annoying. But you are very good to get into the head of Elizabeth, Fitzwilliam, Darcy and Anne!

I do hope everything will be all right between Lydia and Lawrence because they are so good with each other because they both know the harsh world and has secrets and a desperate need for love!

But as always my compliments on your story!
Avanell chapter 54 . 8/15/2011
Great updates!
Fumm95 chapter 54 . 8/15/2011
And the Darcy's continue to pursue activities other than dancing. Oh, that had me laughing quite hard when I read it.

Hmm... More hints as to who Lawrence is. Apparently, Richard respects and likes him... Hmm...

Great chapters! I can't wait to read the next ones, though I have a feeling that the story will be over before long, which is a rather sad thought! I've really enjoyed being able to read it as you post!
Elivra26 chapter 54 . 8/14/2011
Ooh, Darcy and Elizabeth dance marvellously! Finally, FINALLY, the Netherfield Ball has arrived, and now I cannot wait for that important announcement! Nice two chapters- the first one fanned the flames of us readers' raging curiosity very nicely, and the second one nearly doused it all out with all the Darcy/Elizabeth tenderness! Good job!
Bonbonnett chapter 54 . 8/13/2011
Oh, those naughty Darcys-the dances are not meant to be done horizontally!
YepItsMe chapter 54 . 8/13/2011
Well, Mr and Mrs Darcy certainly are having a delightful evening thus far! :) I hope everyone will have a little fun before the big announcement. I feel anxious for Richard, as it seems up to him to get things going.
YepItsMe chapter 52 . 8/10/2011
Poor Lydia. I can see why this would make her wonder if all men have a violent streak. It's sad, but not atypical, that she attributes it to herself. And now she knows he's lying to her yet again, saying that the man was just a casual aquaintance.

I'm a little surprised Lizzy would be worried about having more babies after having 5 healthy children with (as far as we know) no complications. And she's barely 30. Not that 5 kids isn't enough! Lol But anyway, at least her hubby was sweet and supportive, not that I would expect anything less.
YepItsMe chapter 51 . 8/10/2011
Aww love the sweet interludes with the couples. :)

"the rest of the nation" will know the situation at Longbourn, hmm? That's huge.
Fumm95 chapter 52 . 8/10/2011
Awww... :)

Hmm... I don't understand but I don't think I'm supposed to. You've given so many hints and I feel like I should be able to put the pieces of the puzzles together.

Great chapters! I can't wait to read the next one!
ipodrocker16 chapter 52 . 8/10/2011
I am so excited for the Netherfield Ball! I have a feeling that Darcy and Elizabeth will kind of renew their conversation, only more pleasantly. GOOD JOB!
Bonbonnett chapter 52 . 8/10/2011
Lovely family moments-very sweet.

Lydia worries about Lawrence's capacity for anger-an important point to consider in a relationship.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 52 . 8/10/2011
OH POOR lYDIA! Oh I do love your chapters!

As always my compliments on your story!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 51 . 8/10/2011
Oh I love Georgianna far more than I have before! I quite like her husband, and I think that she is pregnant!

Richard and Anne knows each other very very well, but then of course they have known each other forever!

Darcy and Elizabeth of course is the best couple ever! They are still falling deeper in love with each other even though they have been married for 8 years!

Jane and Charles are just the cutest couple ever!

I do feel sad for Lydia! She needs some love!

As always my deepest compliments on your story!
Fumm95 chapter 50 . 8/7/2011
So many different perspectives and events (I just read this and the previous chapter in one sitting, at nearly two in the morning). My head is spinning but it is a puzzle, trying to keep them all straight.

Wait, so is Lawrence alive or not? I don't suppose you'll answer this straight out but it is an interesting question. I think I know the second matter he spoke to Mr. Bennet about, which involves Lydia, I believe, and permission to court her, which leads me to believe that he is not. Yet you referred to someone by Lawrence's full name, which confuses me...

At any rate, the more we read about the military's involvement, the more worried I get. If someone is threatening to kill another, then the problem is truly serious. I can tell that we are barreling toward the climax, which appears to line up perfectly with the ball. Why does everything always happen the 26th of November, haha?

Anyway, great two chapters! It seems as though we are drawing towards the end of the story and while I am sad to think we will be leaving soon, this was a wonderful ride and I can't wait to find out more!
Bonbonnett chapter 50 . 8/6/2011
Moving on now nicely-events are crowding upon us.

I do love the notion of Lady Cat being at the original Netherfield ball-what a brouhaha there would have been!
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »