Reviews for A Question of Entail
Fumm95 chapter 56 . 8/17/2011
Okay, so I found the name Calverley. Does that mean this person is Lawrence's adoptive brother?

That was it? He was trying to catch a traitor so he elaborately took the name of Lawrence Bennet? But why Lawrence? Is it because Lawrence is the only one who he could possibly be? I don't get it at all...

Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 56 . 8/17/2011
Oh my God! Calverley? It sounds like coward! No offense! Okay, Lawrence Bennet is dead and Calverley has taken his place? The prisoner what had he done since he was shot and convicted for high treason?

But I love that Lawrence or Calverley goes back and finds Lydia, if only he will tell her the truth so they can have their happy ending!

Again, you have written these two chapters wonderful! I love the way you go into Aunt Gardiner, I wish I had her as my aunt!

As always my compliments on your story!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 54 . 8/16/2011
I do like Lawrence but I have a feeling that he has to kill the man in the old farm outside of Meryton!

Larence and Lydia would be a good match!

Darcy and Elizabeth is as always my favorite couple of this story! But this is very good to remember The Netherfield Ball in the original P&P book, and I do like that Sir William Lucas is still annoying. But you are very good to get into the head of Elizabeth, Fitzwilliam, Darcy and Anne!

I do hope everything will be all right between Lydia and Lawrence because they are so good with each other because they both know the harsh world and has secrets and a desperate need for love!

But as always my compliments on your story!
Avanell chapter 54 . 8/15/2011
Great updates!
Fumm95 chapter 54 . 8/15/2011
And the Darcy's continue to pursue activities other than dancing. Oh, that had me laughing quite hard when I read it.

Hmm... More hints as to who Lawrence is. Apparently, Richard respects and likes him... Hmm...

Great chapters! I can't wait to read the next ones, though I have a feeling that the story will be over before long, which is a rather sad thought! I've really enjoyed being able to read it as you post!
Elivra26 chapter 54 . 8/14/2011
Ooh, Darcy and Elizabeth dance marvellously! Finally, FINALLY, the Netherfield Ball has arrived, and now I cannot wait for that important announcement! Nice two chapters- the first one fanned the flames of us readers' raging curiosity very nicely, and the second one nearly doused it all out with all the Darcy/Elizabeth tenderness! Good job!
Bonbonnett chapter 54 . 8/13/2011
Oh, those naughty Darcys-the dances are not meant to be done horizontally!
YepItsMe chapter 54 . 8/13/2011
Well, Mr and Mrs Darcy certainly are having a delightful evening thus far! :) I hope everyone will have a little fun before the big announcement. I feel anxious for Richard, as it seems up to him to get things going.
YepItsMe chapter 52 . 8/10/2011
Poor Lydia. I can see why this would make her wonder if all men have a violent streak. It's sad, but not atypical, that she attributes it to herself. And now she knows he's lying to her yet again, saying that the man was just a casual aquaintance.

I'm a little surprised Lizzy would be worried about having more babies after having 5 healthy children with (as far as we know) no complications. And she's barely 30. Not that 5 kids isn't enough! Lol But anyway, at least her hubby was sweet and supportive, not that I would expect anything less.
YepItsMe chapter 51 . 8/10/2011
Aww love the sweet interludes with the couples. :)

"the rest of the nation" will know the situation at Longbourn, hmm? That's huge.
Fumm95 chapter 52 . 8/10/2011
Awww... :)

Hmm... I don't understand but I don't think I'm supposed to. You've given so many hints and I feel like I should be able to put the pieces of the puzzles together.

Great chapters! I can't wait to read the next one!
2950638 chapter 52 . 8/10/2011
I am so excited for the Netherfield Ball! I have a feeling that Darcy and Elizabeth will kind of renew their conversation, only more pleasantly. GOOD JOB!
Bonbonnett chapter 52 . 8/10/2011
Lovely family moments-very sweet.

Lydia worries about Lawrence's capacity for anger-an important point to consider in a relationship.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 52 . 8/10/2011
OH POOR lYDIA! Oh I do love your chapters!

As always my compliments on your story!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 51 . 8/10/2011
Oh I love Georgianna far more than I have before! I quite like her husband, and I think that she is pregnant!

Richard and Anne knows each other very very well, but then of course they have known each other forever!

Darcy and Elizabeth of course is the best couple ever! They are still falling deeper in love with each other even though they have been married for 8 years!

Jane and Charles are just the cutest couple ever!

I do feel sad for Lydia! She needs some love!

As always my deepest compliments on your story!
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »