Reviews for A Question of Entail
Fumm95 chapter 26 . 6/27/2011
Ooooo. Foreshadowing to epic proportions. :)

Sorry for having not replied earlier. I've been preoccupied with a visit to my aunt and moving into a summer school dorm. Now that I'm settled and have time to go over everything, I'm working to catch up.

So we have definitive proof that Mr Bennet is right, though what will happen from there is uncertain... The stranger is made out to be a villain of some sort, though I'm not positive that he will remain that way. He wouldn't be Wickham again, would he? I doubt it but so far, that's my only idea, unless he is a new character...

Anyway, great story! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Bonbonnett chapter 26 . 6/26/2011
Great name for the inn. I presume the mysterious person is the same Mr. Jeremone who was at Mrs. Phillips little do. But what are all these sinister elements that are creeping into our tranquil little village? A delay that will prove fatal? Eeeek!
Avanell chapter 26 . 6/25/2011
great updates! Of course, I'm still way ahead ;)
talkygirl chapter 26 . 6/25/2011
lovely chapter!
Elivra26 chapter 26 . 6/24/2011
Argh! Cliffhanger! I CANNOT wait for the next update- nicely written chapters, by the way, I especially liked how you've made Meryton the headquarters of almost all of the most ruthless matching mothers in Regency England... Poor Alastair Jeremone!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 24 . 6/23/2011
oh that sounds exciting! hurry up Fitzwilliam! We need evidence that Lawrence is an emposter! That was another two great updates, Daniella!
Bonbonnett chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
Interesting to see an attachment forming between Lawrence and Lydia-I doubt anything can come of it-for several reasons. He seems to have a mission of some sort-and what about the mysterious stranger-he's on a mission also. Totally fascinating-oh oh, look out for "Cliff"!
YepItsMe chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
Can't wait to see who the mysterious stranger is! Someone with military ties, apparently.

I loved Mr B's inner thoughts in this chapter! They made me laugh. He is right, it would be annoying to hear Mrs B refer to Jane and Lizzy by their married names all the time. I don't imagine she does that with Kitty and Mary.
YepItsMe chapter 23 . 6/22/2011
Poor Lydia, that was so incredibly sad. I hope she finds a good man who is willing and able to love and support her and the children. Even though Wickham doesn't deserve it, I thought maybe Lydia would use the mourning period as an excuse not to go. But as she is already requesting to be addressed by her maiden name (could that really be done back then?) it's probably better to get out into society and get the gossip over with.

Lawrence's reception and opinion of the villagers, so far, is better than I expected. Of course I guess his opinion of them only matters if he actually plans to stick around, which doesn't seem to be the case.

"he was to inherit Longbourn, saving Meryton from the future presence of Mr Collins, - for which they were all eternally grateful". Yes that is reason enough to like him!
Avanell chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
Awesome updates :)
talkygirl chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
Lovely chapter who is the mystery person...
Elivra26 chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
Oh, this just took a surprising twist- a secret controversy? Two very nicely descriptive chapters. I'm very, very curious about the new man- please do update soon!
Fumm95 chapter 22 . 6/18/2011
Great chapter! I love how this ended. I can't wait to read the next one!
Avanell chapter 18 . 6/18/2011
very interesting thoughts for Lydia...love it! But now Lawrence talking with her...I'm so confused what to think! Some ideas...can't wait for things to unravel...reading on now!
Avanell chapter 17 . 6/18/2011
Love the story...took me long enough to check it out! Now, was Lawrence mentioned in earlier chapters, before he arrived? I was browsing at first, but did note something of the remark if only the bennetts had a second son. Also, does Darcy know Lawrence's other last name? He should have included it in the letter, in case he went by that name. :) But maybe I missed something.
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »