Reviews for The Nicotine Club
Traumateamgirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I love this and here is my input she has already started smoking, so what if she started to cut, I love this story C:
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
My gosh, Alyssa is so bitter! So different than the happy little girl in the game, but you get your creative licenses so you can do whatever I guess. Anyways, you did a good job making Alyssa seem a heartless, contemptuous little bee-yotch so congrats? However the story was a little dark for my taste, but seeing as doom and gloom was your goal, good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I always thought that Naomi and Alyssa's lives would be happy and cheerful, but this is almost better. She reminds me of how i am. It just sucks that Naomi had to die. I can seriously put myself into Alyssa's shoes in this story. Please keep writing more to this. I will love you if you do.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This is totally inappropriate for the mood I think you were going for, but the name "SHAME" made me laugh. :D

As for the story itself... well, it's an interesting premise. I'd never think Alyssa could grow up like that. Then again, I find it hard to imagine any young character grown up, unless it's a canon thing, but that's just me.

I love the way you characterized Gabe. Spot on. Cynical, but still caring.
LittleGuyLover chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Man, you are sure good at writing really sad stories. Sad, but awesome. :'( So sad to see the way Alyssa turned out, but then again, what would you expect? I've always liked to think of them all (Little Guy, Naomi, and Alyssa) getting a happy ending but if they had to have a sad ending, this is a totally the one I would give them. :) Another awesome story, I absolutely loved it! . Now you've made me really want to go and play the game again...

Keep up the amazing work!

LittleGuyLover
IllyriaVerona chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Another great and original chapter. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

(PS Please excuse my last review. It was cut off but assume you got the gist of it. [:)

-MSND
IllyriaVerona chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
FINALLY. A TT/TC fanfic that is fresh and new that doesn't have a parade of Mary Sues and grammatical err
Indochine chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Great chapter! I was waiting for something like that to happen with Navel!

Poor Alyssa! :(

Will you write a third chapter? :)
Indochine chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is really really good, and heart-breaking too. Poor Alyssa... :(

Is this a one-shot or a multi-chaptered story?

I really want you to continue. What did Navel might have done?

This is really a great story.